Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way (621 Views)

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way (ebook) / Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way by FitnessDoctor: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Warning: This is for those who want to look healthy and fit. I am not talking about being skinny or looking muscular. Please don't read this if you are not ready to look good. Don't read this if you still believe that looking like a pregnant lady in the mirror is healthy and great because, people say that looking fat makes you like you are not suffering.

Finally

"Get Rid of Excess Belly Fat and Keep It That Way"

Dear "Reader”,

If you have tried every kind of diet in the world in your bid to lose belly fat and all you've seen is little or no result, then pay to this because it might just be your last option to reducing belly fat you will ever have.

If you have stopped wearing some of your clothes just because it makes you feel insecure and embarrassed due to your belly fat

If your belly fat is making you feel so self conscious, you can’t just wear anything in front of anyone. If it is making you look downcast when you stand in front of a mirror.

Then this guide is for you.

You can stop reading here and get the full article and guide at the website http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html

You Cannot Get Rid of Belly Fat and Keep It That Way By…

Starving Yourself – You might starve yourself to lose fat, but you wouldn’t starve yourself forever immediately you start eating again all the weight you have strived to lose will come back and you will be back to square one.

Strict Diet: Most people go for strict diets like the atkins diet, Grape fruit diet, Starvation diet, Indomie Diet, No water Diet, Slimming Pills, Green Tea, just like starving yourself only that you are made to go without so many nutrients and concentrate on others. This might make you lose weight fast, which is what you want, but months later you will tell a different story. Immediately you stop following your diet the fat will just come back.

I call them quick fixes or short term fixes and here is why you should avoid them.

1. It won’t last

Those programs and guides offering you quick fixes all have one thing in common “they are short term fixes”.

You may get rid of the belly fat, by gulping down a certain supplement or going through a very strict diet and intensive training, but after losing belly fat, the next thing is all about maintaining it.

Now that is where the problem rises as most people who go through this quick fixes find it hard to maintain it.

What is the gain if you get rid of it in a week or two and can’t keep it off of the rest of your life?

2. It comes back worse

With long term fixes it is hard for you to ever get belly fat again, but the opposite is just the case with quick fixes, because you might be gaining belly fat in a matter of months or years
If you ever gain fat again, there is a high chance it will be worse than it was the first time.

3. Health Problems

Quick fixes involve either strict diet plans or very intensive exercises or both.

These methods engage your body in vigorous activities which might be too much for your body to handle. These methods can affect your cholesterol, blood pressure, mental health and lead to health problems later in life.

One question you should always have in the back of your mind when going through a fat loss program should be

Is this good for my health?

And that is why I recommend you following this guide in conjunction with guidance from your medical doctor.
4. It is very hard to stick to it

The strict diet rules and exercises are just a little bit too strict for most people (starving yourself by making you eat only once or twice a day like you are living in poverty) and immediately they lose the belly fat. They return back to their old ways of eating, exercising and living.

They don’t really work because you can’t mix them with your normal way of life and the program just seems like a phase of your life instead of something you do every day.

So, avoid them and always stick to what you can find in this guide.

Not only that……

Your normal meals are making it worse

Our local meals are high in carbohydrates and are extremely fattening, the starch containing foods like eba, pounded yam starch, fufu/akpu and even the palm oil you use in cooking you soup is highly fattening.

In just one square meal of akpu and eguis soup you could be consuming about 1800 calories now times that by 3 square meal a day you have up 5400 calories.

All these excess calories make it easier

For you to store up fat, due to your inactivity lifestyle

More on this http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way by FitnessDoctor: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
When Following This Guide You wouldn’t Need To
Starve yourself by going skipping breakfast, or eating only once or twice a day.
You wouldn’t need to drink like supplements or pills anything other than the number one most refreshing drink ever.
You wouldn’t need to spend hours exercising, and tearing up your body just to get that figure 8 body you desire and deserve.
You wouldn’t need to worry about maintaining your belly fat or worry about going back to your old methods of living. You get to keep your flat stomach that way.
With this guide you will start seeing changes within 2 weeks and within a month you should be dropping testimonies in my mail box

More on this http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way by RoyalBlak007: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
♤all these girls with protruding belly here

♤wont buy this grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way by FitnessDoctor: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤all these girls with protruding belly here

♤wont buy this grin

Hahaha.. they already are
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor I see you grin.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Keep It That Way by FitnessDoctor: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
FitnessDoctor I see you grin.

hahahhahah

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girlfriend I Can Go Down On Her / Marriage Problems: Why I Feel No Regret About Cheating On My Husband / Too Bad: See What This Shameless Couple Were Spotted Doing At Children’s Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.