Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House (858 Views)

In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by nellybadas: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dear nairalanders,
I wish to seek for your advice. I am about to purchase a property (house). After going to the area for inspection. I discovered my ex-fiancee lives two houses away. We broke up 2 years ago in very bad terms after she got pregnant and was forming shakara that she wouldn't settle down with me again. I wondered why a lady would be pregnant and forming. Then I decided to investigate and found out she was seeing someone else. As God would have it. The guy called her bluff and she came begging me seriously not knowing I had already found out. I obviously rejected her and later found out she aborted the pregnancy. This property in question is for business purpose as I don't intend to live in it. I.m currently married and my wife is aware of what happened. Although no one knows about this property discovery I just made. Should I go ahead and buy?
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
OP you don't want to be bleeping for free during office hours? Won't be easy for you to get caught you know? wink
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Since the property is for business purpose I don't see any reason why you shouldn't establish your business there unless if your feasibility study shows a negative result then you can relocate the business premises from there. Your ex is in the past and should stay in the past. Your profitability matters a lot in business, if the environment would yield profitability go ahead and establish your business there irrespective of who lives there.

My little submission

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wentin I go talk now
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by nellybadas: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thank you Sir
Dextology:
Since the property is for business purpose I don't see any reason why you shouldn't establish your business there unless if your feasibility study shows a negative result then you can relocate the business premises from there. Your ex is in the past and should stay in the past. Your profitability matters a lot in business, if the environment would yield profitability go ahead and establish your business there irrespective of who lives there.

My little submission
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by ojun50(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
smithsydny:
Wentin I go talk now
jst close yr mouth. For the op yr past should be yr past oh
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by gentlemafia(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Stay clear frm ur ex focus on ur biz' avoid all dos shit
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
nellybadas:
Thank you Sir

You're welcome sir.
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Buy the house Abeg and be fully professional about your business. Forget about her and focus on ur wife. She shd be d one ashamed to see you not the other way round. You just be careful for seduction and do ur job.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
No worries whatsoever, unless you have unfinished "biz" with her
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
ojun50:

jst close yr mouth. For the op yr past should be yr past oh
abi now
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
nellybadas:
Dear nairalanders,
I wish to seek for your advice. I am about to purchase a property (house). After going to the area for inspection. I discovered my ex-fiancee lives two houses away. We broke up 2 years ago in very bad terms after she got pregnant and was forming shakara that she wouldn't settle down with me again. I wondered why a lady would be pregnant and forming. Then I decided to investigate and found out she was seeing someone else. As God would have it. The guy called her bluff and she came begging me seriously not knowing I had already found out. I obviously rejected her and later found out she aborted the pregnancy. This property in question is for business purpose as I don't intend to live in it. I.m currently married and my wife is aware of what happened. Although no one knows about this property discovery I just made. Should I go ahead and buy?
Don't buy that property unless you want to resurrect old memories.
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by linearity: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
I can even buy the building my ex-whatever is living or working in, if it make sound financial sense.

Dude, you had a romantic aka pleasure with her; don't mix pleasure with business and don't allow pleasure to spoil business.

The only reason you should buy the house, if you found out recently that, it will be a bad investment.
Re: Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House by nellybadas: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks all for your response. I see myself tending towards purchasing it.

(1) (Reply)

“I Am A LovePeddler, And I’ve Slept With 2708 Men” – Nigerian Lady Says On Facebook / See What Is Giving Nigerians Financial Hope / Illusion: How Many Black Dots Can You See In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.