Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! (48462 Views)

Thinking Of Venturing Into Piggery? / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria And Grow To Giant Piggery / A Trip To The Biggest Pig Farm In Africa – Oke Aro Piggery Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by koded123(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Good write up bro,I really gain much please I 've just concluded my nysc in a village in plateau state. my intention is to go into the pig farm here because it's a very lucrative business here to venture into.I have acquired land to start up and there feed is readily available because is farm settlement, though the major food the give them here is that yellowish part of locust beans because there is no cassava here please how nutritious is it.please can you add me on your WhatsApp group 08188693667. and please when is your next seminar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by hothead(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pig Farm For Sale
A farmer wants to relocate and dispose of his pig Farm. Infrastructure is very good and there’s Water Facility on ground as well
With Feeds supply for another two months in storage ,45 mins drive from Lagos
* Current selling price for each pig is N450-550 per kg, Minimum Kg to sell is 60kg
* Land value is now N400k per plot in the area (there is over 24 plots)
* Hogs Nipple drinker installed in every pen for drinking water
* 0.5 acres of Moringa plants also included
* Solid flooring in each of the pen
* Free Maize Peel in the Area for feeding
* 2008 Toyota Tundra Truck
Livestock: 105 pigs
Pen Capacity : 500 pigs
Land Size: 14,400sqm
Location: Owode Egba afterEgba Mowe, Ogun State 45mins drive from Lagos mainland
Document: Survey & receipt
Price : N20 million
Call 0807-040-7340

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New Year everyone. It has been quite a long while since I last posted. I hope we all had a wonderful Christmas celebration. To as many as travelled, I pray for journey mercies as you start returning to your bases.

Last year is gone and this is a new year filled with unimaginable possibilities for those who will see beyond the obstacles and negativity. I pray we grow and prosper in this year.

How is business and what good did you experience in your pig-farming journey last year?

1 Like

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by jorghor(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2019
Inspiring.!!!!
This year, I must do this
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08033900359.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Hardeywhumy(f): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Good day everyone,
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by amonah: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2019
Please add me on the group on 08035267867
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by lukulukuboy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp 0-8-1-6-8-0-7-3-4-6-6. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by eromosele1986: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pls add 08057479804
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by hardebayorx(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
pls add me to the group 08068093707.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by darock1: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
@dynamix101, Pls add me to your what's App group my number 08189323938

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by BLAIDE: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please add me 08035490370

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Modelfarms1: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Please add 08162886258. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
I wish us all a very Happy Easter holidays.

Been a while i posted here, work and all that. I do hope we have been able to make good use of all the information we garnered here. I am particularly grateful for all those who have called constantly and happy that people have been able to start doing something.

For those who have been experiencing troubles, i believe it can only get better. We learn so that we can improve our lives. Keep trying.

I am looking at the possibility of starting a WhatsApp group to better help and effectively cater to our needs. The thought of the work involved is still scary sad sad but its possible. In the interim, keep the calls coming and i will try to help as much as i can. A training is in the works for the 3rd Quarter of the year.

No Farmer, No Nation!!
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Extraordinaire8: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
@dynamix pls i need your WhatsApp number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by invinzible1: 10:35pm On May 01, 2019
dynamix101:

Been a while i posted here, work and all that. I do hope we have been able to make good use of all the information we garnered here. I am particularly grateful for all those who have called constantly and happy that people have been able to start doing something.

For those who have been experiencing troubles, i believe it can only get better. We learn so that we can improve our lives. Keep trying.

I am looking at the possibility of starting a WhatsApp group to better help and effectively cater to our needs. The thought of the work involved is still scary sad sad but its possible. In the interim, keep the calls coming and i will try to help as much as i can. A training is in the works for the 3rd Quarter of the year.

No Farmer, No Nation!!
Was at oke around yesterday to make enquiries on renting a room, I tried all your numbers all where switch ed off. Pls I really need to talk to you
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by confluence: 2:40am On May 09, 2019
Boss, I have Been calling you for some time now, you don't pick your calls, please I need to talk to you, my number end with 956,or better still let me have your email address
dynamix101:

No Farmer, No Nation!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 2:15am On May 14, 2019
Extraordinaire8:
@dynamix pls i need your WhatsApp number

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Ojo34(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2019
please @dynamix101,am interested in your whatsapp group and also in your training program.my number is 09060202067 and am based in Abeokuta Ogun state.thanks
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by tundeontop: 11:30am On May 29, 2019
I say Thank you to all who have selflessly sacrificed to this thread.
Can any one please tell me where I can get the camborough bread here in Abuja(kuje/gwagwalada) to be precise?
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Famax(f): 12:18pm On May 29, 2019
Please, add me 08100668682. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.

Its the end of the first half of the year. Have we acted on our wishes and desires, making them a reality? I would like to thank all who have called and chatted me up to enquire and learn more. I will particularly love to commend those who actually took a leap and started this year.

The year isn't over yet and its not too late to start something and anyone can partake of this interesting aspect of agriculture.

A note of warning please, FARM FOR YOURSELF. DONT EVER GIVE ANYONE MONEY TO FARM FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU A PERCENTAGE IN PROFITS. IF IT WERE THAT EASY AND SEAMLESS, THEY WOULD NEVER LET YOU IN. IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO STORIES THAT TOUCH EVENTUALLY . Learn by yourself, get knowledge through those who have done it before and through your own very practical experience. It is only then that you can speak with authority on the subject matter.

In lieu of the training we ought to have held, we will be starting a whatsapp group where anyone can join and learn fully from someone who has a wealth of experience and has been doing this for a long while. A number of people who have wanted to start from NL and did contact me, have been strong beneficiaries of her wealth of experience. Membership will not be free, as she will be providing mentorship for every member in the group.

Details will come shortly and I pray our journey will bring us to the promised land eventually

1 Like

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by ola28: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
pls add me 09057285592

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Famax(f): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please, add this number 08100668682
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by KayCee92(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please add me to the whatsapp group 0703 637 8550
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by onenessone: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Add me to the group. 08038728889

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Tomi247: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wow great job @dynamix101 God bless you. I’m a farmer too in abeokuta road/Lagos and about to start piggery on my farm please add me up on the WhatsApp group 07038617057 thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 19, 2019
I'm really impressed at your level of selflessness. God bless you real good. Pls kindly add me on the WhatsApp group. 08166483975. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Karismatik(f): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello Farmers in the house. I must say you guys are doing a great job. God Almighty will beautifully reward your your labour of selflessness.

I reside in Etsako East of Edo state and I want to venture into this business.
Are there Pig farmers in Edo North or Okene axis on this forum?
I really want to pay a visit to any of the farms and probably source for my first set of piglets there.

Once again, I say God bless you all.
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am continually glad to see that people are taking the bull by the horns and entering into pig farming. Someone just started his farm quite recently and is enthused about the progress he is making. Its slow but its sure; over time you reap the rewards of your labour.

Over the past 3 months, I have gotten calls and chats from people asking that they want a realistic plan on paper to help them plan and know what they need exactly in money terms at particular times and how soon they should realistically begin to make profits. After mulling through and having discussed with someone recently, I decided that this is another problem newbies will always have. Going through a consultant is good but there might be some side effects because:
1. He isn't really doing the business for which he is writing a plan for you
2. He relies on the internet and third party sources for his information
3. The sources might be unrealistic because in Nigeria, we have a huge problem when it concerns knowledge sharing
4. Since he isn't doing the business, he has no idea of the framework and other issues like cost cutting or experimenting with different methods in rearing
5. The plans drafted out are usually one-size-fits-all and this may not bode well as different scenarios require different approaches.

As a result, those with business plans quickly discover that the practical is different from the paper and many run out because they can't believe the realities. Having noted this, I have decided to step in and fill this gap on your behalf.

For you who wants a business plan outlining exactly and realistically how much u need to invest and what running and expansion costs should follow as well as a time frame for profits, I will write a detailed business plan for you. Contact me on phone or Whatsapp 08130227169 let's talk and get it done.

Getting the doer to take your hand and walk you through is a nonnegotiable necessity for you to survive and expand in any business.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by kerriman: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2019
Good morning please add me 08037878888 l am a part time farmer and l want to venture into piggery but l need to know the following
1. Which specie is the best? Is the long or shotmouthed ones
2. Can l buy the pregnant pigs?
3. Majorly what do they feed on?
4. Most important l need contacts of the buyers around Abuja
5. Kindly add me to whatsapp group
Thanks as l expect prompt respond
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by TRIPLEJAY1: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2019
I am pig farmer kindly add me to the WhatsApp group 09033642142

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sack Farming From Start / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.