Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! (48473 Views)

Thinking Of Venturing Into Piggery? / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria And Grow To Giant Piggery / A Trip To The Biggest Pig Farm In Africa – Oke Aro Piggery Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by felixzo1(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2020
whyom09:
@DYNAMIX101, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK. FIRST OF ALL MY QUESTIONS WILL BE FOCUSSED ON PIGLETS MANAGEMENT AND WELFARE.
1. ARE THERE ANY INJECTION(S)/ DRUGS THAT SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY ADMINISTERED TO THE PIGLETS AND THEIR MOTHERS?

2. THE PIGLETS ARE ABOUT 2 WEEKS OLD, IS CLIPPING OF THEIR NEEDLE TEETH NECESSARY?
3. ONE OF THE PIGLETS HARDLY SUCKLES AS RESULT IT IS LOOKING VERY TINY. FOR NOW I'M USING COW MILK FROM FULANI WOMEN TO FEED IT. IS THERE ANY OTHER THING I SHOULD DO?

THESE ARE THE MOST URGENT QUESTIONS WILL COME IN LATER. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.
please join the whatsapp group, it's wonderful
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by whyom09: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
felixzo1:
I WOULD HAVE JOINED THE GROUP IMMEDIATELY BUT RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE A PHONE THAT SUPPORTS WHATSAPP.

I MAY NOT BE THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS KIND OF UNFORTUNATE SITUATION. THEREFORE I APPEAL THAT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME ASK QUESTIONS VIA THIS PLATFORM, PLS. LET US BE ATTENDED TO. THANKS.
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
FarmTech:
Hello dynamix101, pls have you shared pig feed fmlae here? Tnks.

Hi

No, I haven't
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
whyom09:
@DYNAMIX101, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK. FIRST OF ALL MY QUESTIONS WILL BE FOCUSSED ON PIGLETS MANAGEMENT AND WELFARE.
1. ARE THERE ANY INJECTION(S)/ DRUGS THAT SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY ADMINISTERED TO THE PIGLETS AND THEIR MOTHERS?

2. THE PIGLETS ARE ABOUT 2 WEEKS OLD, IS CLIPPING OF THEIR NEEDLE TEETH NECESSARY?
3. ONE OF THE PIGLETS HARDLY SUCKLES AS RESULT IT IS LOOKING VERY TINY. FOR NOW I'M USING COW MILK FROM FULANI WOMEN TO FEED IT. IS THERE ANY OTHER THING I SHOULD DO?

THESE ARE THE MOST URGENT QUESTIONS WILL COME IN LATER. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

Nice that you have entered into the business, but you have broken the one rule I kick against for newbie farmers: Never start thine journey with breeding.

So sorry about tour losses and the obstacles you are facing. You will overcome. Let me respond to you:

1. You ought to give them iron injection orally for three days. Inject the mother too with iron
2. You ought to have clipped their teeth the second day max after they are born
3. Buy LA vaccine and give it orally with iron.

Don't let ur animals graze carelessly. What you should do is to enclose them and then you scavenge for household wastes and fruits and vegetables for them. They will add weight faster.

If you have any other issues, lemme know

2 Likes

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by whyom09: 4:54am On Jan 29, 2020
dynamix101:

Nice that you have entered into the business, but you have broken the one rule I kick against for newbie farmers: Never start thine journey with breeding.

So sorry about tour losses and the obstacles you are facing. You will overcome. Let me respond to you:

1. You ought to give them iron injection orally for three days. Inject the mother too with iron
2. You ought to have clipped their teeth the second day max after they are born
3. Buy LA vaccine and give it orally with iron.

Don't let ur animals graze carelessly. What you should do is to enclose them and then you scavenge for household wastes and fruits and vegetables for them. They will add weight faster.

If you have any other issues, lemme know

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PROMPT RESPONSE I REALLY APPRECIATE.

SO IT MEANS CLIPPING OF THE TEETH IS ALREADY LATE.

PLS. AT WHAT AGE SHOULD I CASTRATE THE MALE PIGLETS.
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 5:16am On Jan 29, 2020
whyom09:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PROMPT RESPONSE I REALLY APPRECIATE.

SO IT MEANS CLIPPING OF THE TEETH IS ALREADY LATE.

PLS. AT WHAT AGE SHOULD I CASTRATE THE MALE PIGLETS.

Its not late. You must remove their teeth pls, its s dangerous weapon.

Castrate them once they are weaned.

Hope you have an experienced hand doing the teeth and castration for you??

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Darnat: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Get your quality breed weaners at a giveaway price at Sango-Ota, Ogun State. Fast growing with super conversion rate. Only 12 available. Already castrated males also available for fattening.
Contact 08062538285 now to claim your prize!

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Ayokunumi24(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
please hope am not late pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08066495551
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Seunblack7070: 3:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Just stumbled on this thread. Please how can I join the what'sapp group? Here is my number 08181685682
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by gooddeeds09: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
hello @dynamix101 would love to be a part of your WhatsApp group. please add me 08025919372. thanks
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Our Whatsapp group has been running for a while and we have been sharing loads of information to help us on our pig farming journey.

If you haven't joined, send a WhatsApp message to 08130227269 so you can greatly benefit.

To your success!!!
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Larryejomafuvwe(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls addme to the group..this ur number isn't on wasap..0 7 0 3 2 o 2 3 2 55
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Bioboy1213(m): 6:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Add me pls, 08137084689
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by defolman(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Add me please
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Blizzyblazer: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
pls add me
zero 9 zero 5 8 0 five 9 5 nine 0.
Regard.
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by wisest10: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interested 08123930527
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by olowoeyinkule1: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for your unselfish efforts. More grease to your elbow. Kindly add me up on WhatsApp 08034099007.
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by shangodele974(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interested 07036930989
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by ola010451: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interested pls add me Whatsapp group 08035624953 thank you
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by gooddeeds09: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
please add me 08025919327
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 5:40am On May 04, 2020
wisest10:
Interested 08123930527
not on WhatsApp
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 5:40am On May 04, 2020
ola010451:
Interested pls add me Whatsapp group 08035624953 thank you

not on WhatsApp
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by Uniquewise: 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
OP is a very nice, open and helpful person. He does not hold back on information, even though he could as well make a fortune from hoarding same.

I wish you all the best and greater impacts, which will translate to great fortunes for you.
Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2020
If you haven't joined my WhatsApp group you are missing out on a lot of goodness. We have been learning a lot and changing the way we do things.

I am introducing the first of our masterclasses, aimed at ensuring that we make real profits while clearing the mysteries and untruths behind the pig farming business.

the first masterclass will come up on Wednesday 20th May 2020.

What you will learn in this masterclass:

~*How to determine feed rations for animals and calculate even without a scale*
~*How to note nutrient composition in different feed types*
~*The principles of compounding feed for every animal size/age, from weaners to breeders*
~*DIY feed formulation: prepare nutritional balanced feeds using any available feed materials*
~*How to balance feed cost with weight gain and make profits.*

You don't want to miss this masterclass. After this, you will become ur own feed mix guru. After making payment, DM me on 08130227169 to be added to the closed group.

To ur success!!!

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2020
On Friday, 22nd May 2020, we will be having the second masterclass.

What you will learn in this masterclass:

~*Different pork chops*
~*How to develop a marketing plan*
~*How to handle schedules, deliveries and payments*
~*Shop setup if you decide you want t be stationary*
~*Leverage on the efforts of others either for free or for a fee*
~*Cash in even if u don't have a single pig*
~*My personal list of pork hotspots inside Lagos*
~*My personal list of over 40 establishments to start ur supply journey from*

This is the ultimate in masterclasses..... Processing is the gamechanger in any agro associated endeavour.

DM me on 08130227169 after making payment so you can be added to the masterclass

To ur success!!!

Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by whyom09: 12:34am On May 24, 2020
felixzo1:

Pls what's the link for me to join the group?
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dave0450(m): 4:36am On May 24, 2020
plz add me 08059557842
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2020
whyom09:

Pls what's the link for me to join the group?
chat 08130227169
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by EPIJOE: 8:42pm On May 24, 2020
DYNAMICS LOVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GROW, OF RECENTLY I HAD PLANS TO START SMALL ON THIS BUSINESS, I HAD A BROTHER WHO REARS PIGS AT LAMBE. BUT LATER GOT PENS AT OKE ARO.

MET WITH ONE IGBO MAN THE MAN TOLD ME EXACTLY ALL WHAT YOU EXPLAINED. GOD ALMIGHTY WOULD BLESS U. AND ENRICH YOU THE MORE.

WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL.

JE TOLD ME TO GIVE IT TIME FOR NOW THAT THERE IS AN OUT BREAK OF SWARM FEVER OR FLU. SINCE OCTOBER LAST YEAR. AND PEOPLE ARE CARELESS AND NOT CONSCIOUS OF IT.

THOUGH HE TOLD ME ITS REDUCING NOW.

BUT I LATER GOT 8 CAMBOROUG BREEDS WENNERS TO START WITH AND THIS YOUR THREAD IS SOO HELPFUL. PLS ADS ME ON YOUR WATSAPP 08154295500..

THEY ARE DOING FINE AND JUST A WEEK NOW THAT I GOT THEM . 5 FEMALE AND THREE MALES. PLANNING TO BREED THEM.

BUT AFTER READING YOUR WRITE UP NOW IF I CAN GET 5 MORE BREEDS TO FATTEN AFTER 6 MONTHS HOPE ITS COOL..
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by EPIJOE: 9:55pm On May 24, 2020
dynamix101:
Happy New Year to us all. This is a season of elevation and stepping into another level.

Impossible is Nothing. Change your Narrative and do something new.

Start that project, gain that knowledge and create that change in your story.

We have done that and we are moving forward and breaking boundaries.

Pix below: Apphia (meaning fruitful), our prize sow, joins us to wish you all a bountiful and fruitful 2020.

SIR IS THIS LARGE WHITE? OR CAMBOROUG BREEDS
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by egbuwe: 2:04am On May 25, 2020
Good morning oga Dynamix. Thank you so much for the good work, you're doing here. I just saw the seminar you did for pork processing, I missed it. Pls when will it hold again?
Re: Before You Venture Into Piggery, Read This!!! by dynamix101(m): 3:21am On May 25, 2020
EPIJOE:
DYNAMICS LOVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GROW, OF RECENTLY I HAD PLANS TO START SMALL ON THIS BUSINESS, I HAD A BROTHER WHO REARS PIGS AT LAMBE. BUT LATER GOT PENS AT OKE ARO.

MET WITH ONE IGBO MAN THE MAN TOLD ME EXACTLY ALL WHAT YOU EXPLAINED. GOD ALMIGHTY WOULD BLESS U. AND ENRICH YOU THE MORE.

WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL.

JE TOLD ME TO GIVE IT TIME FOR NOW THAT THERE IS AN OUT BREAK OF SWARM FEVER OR FLU. SINCE OCTOBER LAST YEAR. AND PEOPLE ARE CARELESS AND NOT CONSCIOUS OF IT.

THOUGH HE TOLD ME ITS REDUCING NOW.

BUT I LATER GOT 8 CAMBOROUG BREEDS WENNERS TO START WITH AND THIS YOUR THREAD IS SOO HELPFUL. PLS ADS ME ON YOUR WATSAPP 08154295500..

THEY ARE DOING FINE AND JUST A WEEK NOW THAT I GOT THEM . 5 FEMALE AND THREE MALES. PLANNING TO BREED THEM.

BUT AFTER READING YOUR WRITE UP NOW IF I CAN GET 5 MORE BREEDS TO FATTEN AFTER 6 MONTHS HOPE ITS COOL..

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the kind words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sack Farming From Start / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.