Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) (44762 Views)

BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / Thin Tall Tony Strips Unclad At Bug Brother Naija (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Olasco93: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2017
ghuzy01:
Idowu is a Yoruba name,I wonder which part of Edo bears Yoruba names
Akoko Edo LGA to be precise... It shares boundry with ONDO and KOGI state, and it's dominated by yoruba speaking settlers since time immemorial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by UncleJJ(m): 1:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Olasco93:

Akoko Edo LGA to be precise... It shares boundry with ONDO and KOGI state, and it's dominated by yoruba speaking settlers since time immemorial.

You're correct. Does not make them less Edo... just dont share the same dialect with other tribes in Edo Land, who can actually understand each other to some extent.
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by soulfood(m): 1:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by baddosky1: 2:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Edwardhead:
#BBNaija Odds

#Bisola - 1.72
#Efe - 1.51
#TBoss - 2.04
#Debbie - 11.07
#Marvis - 25.00

Stake Wisely

Efe odds don drop o! it is now 1.08

just perm am with 100k and you will see green after BBN grin
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by guardsman: 2:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Romanian juju don fail nah. Efe 4 d money
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by guardsman: 3:03am On Apr 08, 2017
masterP042:
Tboss is classy and well marketable, she's probably going to win it, her fans are quiet and massively voting for her.
Unlike the other nose picking fellow whose fans are always noise makers, they won't vote always making noise, when the result now comes out that Tboss won they will start shouting ojoro, wayo, partial etc.
Bossnation keep voting

Chai! LWKMD, shey na obsession or u nor know d meaning of class?.
How classy is it for d 33yr old Cougar to seize Miyonse's young hands to caress her fake elderly boobs in d night, only to nominate his ass for eviction in d morning?. How is dat classy?
Rather than being Classy, Tbore unravelled on Tv before our eyes as an arrogant, mean-spirited, condescending individual who threw under d bus, many HMs including d one whom she professed love to. If someone like u saw class u would not recognize it. Enjoy ur delusion.
BTW, na today big brother dey rig am, abi u just start to dey watch am dis season?. Nigerians ar voting Efe massively & he will win by a landslide.
FYI, Tbore picks her nose, don't be a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Amberon: 4:46am On Apr 08, 2017
I am urhobo and my grant aunt's name was Titi, another is Dupe.
ghuzy01:
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by bigtalla(m): 5:36am On Apr 08, 2017
aamstih:
Has there been a previous edition?

Yes, in 2006 (March-June). That was where the current host (Ebuka) participated but didn't win though.
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Nellybobo(m): 6:05am On Apr 08, 2017
masterP042:
Tboss is classy and well marketable, she's probably going to win it, her fans are quiet and massively voting for her.
Unlike the other nose picking fellow whose fans are always noise makers, they won't vote always making noise, when the result now comes out that Tboss won they will start shouting ojoro, wayo, partial etc.
Bossnation keep voting
Lol.. Spot on!!
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by jeromzy(m): 6:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Mouthgag:

Fûck the street

Noise marker

I go give you 30k if your mumu efe wins...

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.
send airtime first as prove u can pay 30k..say what u can do pls
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by karllemah44(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Edwardhead:
#BBNaija Odds
#Bisola - 1.72 #Efe - 1.51 #TBoss - 2.04 #Debbie - 11.07 #Marvis - 25.00
Stake Wisely

bros efe should be 1.06
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by micxwell(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
masterP042:
Bossnation keep voting
That's the funny part, I've got a lot o pple who keep saying #Efe for the mulla. Then I asked if they've voted they said NO, not even wechat votes. I told them there is God o.

#Risers Nation

Sms Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Everking(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Can u imagine.....

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2017
The oyinbo worshipers would run and vote for TBoss now.

1 Like

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Olasco93:

So, basically her father is Yoruba but his town/village was drawn on the wrong side of the map.
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Gkemz: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Monkey no fine, him mama no like am?
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
The same way I'm wondering sad angry
ghuzy01:
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2017
masterP042:
Bossnation keep voting
dumb pple...just lik their idol
ehen...first of all,recite d national anthem abeg!!!
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by aamstih: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Ohhhhh.... Does it come after every 11 years or was iy kind of discontinued?

bigtalla:

Yes, in 2006 (March-June). That was where the current host (Ebuka) participated but didn't win though.
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by scanner1000(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Edwardhead:
#BBNaija Odds

#Bisola - 1.72
#Efe - 1.51
#TBoss - 2.04
#Debbie - 11.07
#Marvis - 25.00

Stake Wisely

Even small odds they cut tickets, so I play am double chance EFE/TBOSS grin
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by ariesbull: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Jammiiee:
The same way I'm wondering sad angry

I have a Benin friend he bears idowu

Just like ojo

Igbo , Yoruba , Edo even urhobo bear that name
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2017
I wished to care but i just saw the one that actually cares and he went that way, so i did not bother myself again.

Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Really, so ojo na all in 1 shocked
ariesbull:

I have a Benin friend he bears idowu

Just like ojo

Igbo , Yoruba , Edo even urhobo bear that name
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by ariesbull: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jammiiee:
Really, so ojo na all in 1 shocked

I have seen tons of tons of Igbo , Edo and Yoruba that bear ojo
Re: Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) by od4life(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Mouthgag:
Fûck the street
Noise marker
I go give you 30k if your mumu efe wins...
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.
Bros how far now Efe don win d N25m oh...HaHaHa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.