Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (59701 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by firebaby(f): 2:17am On Apr 08, 2017
I knew it right from time Miss kemi olunloyo knew what she was saying....GOD knows his children......pls just free this old woman o....Nigeria prison isn't something to talk about imagine what she would have gone through.....it's well

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Flamzey00(m): 2:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Cossy wanna expose dem#pepper gang#. I hope pst Davido wont b amongst dem cos d man b lyk who go sabi suck bobby wella. Anyway, its possible that Pst. David just wanna transfer part of d tithe to support her upcoming video.. Who knows? useless men redefining Christianity for us. I wonder where Jesus or any apostle arrest members for any unjust act.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by goldedprince: 2:51am On Apr 08, 2017
dougivilla:
Oshogbo weed is not good for kids.

Concentrate on your studies lad or go outside and play with your mates.
i dont smoke weed but i dont see anything wrong with it. on a good day, i go buy your entire family
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 08, 2017
You people siding with the pastor are DAFT! When you see truth u no go know? Nigerians and their stupidity. Worshipping pastors like gods.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by toprealman: 4:34am On Apr 08, 2017
sinaj:
Haba! This lady shouldn't leave us in suspense o! shocked

She has to finish wat she started
Technically speaking, she has said it all.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Wane2: 4:54am On Apr 08, 2017
All these mentally unstable people spewing thrash to gain fame, you are a prostitute looking for ways to be relevant. People like this lady will say anything to be noticed. I don't know the reason this woman still has followers smh people that want to feed their eyes with those her disgusting melons

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by dingbang(m): 5:03am On Apr 08, 2017
sinaj:
Haba! This lady shouldn't leave us in suspense o! shocked

She has to finish wat she started
what if she begged him for cash? And now blackmail..

Let's not try to be too quick to believe shirt like these
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by xynerise: 5:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Nothing is impossible with Pastors of today.

Fingers crossed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Hydrolysis(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Dannys85:

Come to think of it.Some of us are not as gullible as you are to think all this so called men of God are saints. If u r close to some of these “men of God" u won't even be interested in going to church. Majority of them don't practice what they preach.Most pastors are hustlers, its all about money.

So are you a saint then?. It's possible you just committed a grievous sin before you came here to support the blackmail of men of God. Yes there are money hustlers but how have your own life encouraged someone to go close to God.....

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Hydrolysis(m): 5:40am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

I think you are really gullible. If you are not, you will ask your dirty dog pastor to explain himself. I dare him to disobey cossy. Then he will see his life outside.

shataap!!!.
you're worse than a sinner. what justification do you have to support yhe blackmail of a man holier than you. You a mare hater of those that are good and it is your desire to bring bring this men of God down to your sinful state that is making you to talk nonsense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Lloydfather(m): 5:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm this is serious, this kind comments from this kind of person.

Believe me I'm not defending any pastor again let them defend themselves this is too much for the body of christ. Haa, haa, pastor tithe money.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Deman05(m): 5:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Pls never be deceived with all this lies and propaganda against pastor David Ibiyeomie. If u are in doubt Google about his life and ministry. He has passed through fire before without being burnt through the attacks of Ogboni men, he won the battle. God will still help him this time. Follow his live programs and services here ....smhos.org. God bless you..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Awoo88: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2017
pxalmydee:

it is actually defamation meaning: to defame or say or write something contrary to the personality of someone.. and it is Remanded n not reminded....#FreetheSheeple.....
I know it is defamation!! Thanks you
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by dougivilla(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2017
goldedprince:

i dont smoke weed but i dont see anything wrong with it. on a good day, i go buy your entire family
.......Keep drugs out of reach of children......

Someone needs to deliver this message in your dialect to your parents, because they seem to either be ignorant of that or have ignored this instruction for far too long, hence your instability.

See kid its Saturday and I've got stuffs to do. You should go out and play with your mates.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2017
my people say "dem nor say make small pikin nor get big teeth, so far make e see mouth take cover am", #justwatching
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Carter4luv(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Lemme say dis bf time. If tomorrow I became a pastor and a girl wants to blackmail me of sending her money. Please don't believe, it's ponzi scheme time I sent her d money, not wen am #Mog. All dis mobile mistress. Omo Bo wobo.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Kingsoft19(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2017
emeijeh:
What's up with men of God and 2017 headlines?
You mean men of the devil?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by CoolAmbience(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Judasjudas:
0ya smbody tell the pastor to sue her .. those that advice pastors to got to court ..

Are you minding all these 'human worshippers'?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Hydrolysis:

shataap!!!.
you're worse than a sinner. what justification do you have to support yhe blackmail of a man holier than you. You a mare hater of those that are good and it is your desire to bring bring this men of God down to your sinful state that is making you to talk nonsense

Jeez, you are dead! So, act of injustice to another person is a holy act in your own Bible? A man holier than me?! Boy, you have lost your senses. What do they even teach you in those your empty shell churches? Someone openly said your pastor ffucked her and you are still talking sshit? If I were you, I will wait till your god disobeys cossy. If your god is really holier than my dog, let him disobey cossy and then he will explain why he sent money to her. Useless empty pastor slave. Which one do you obey these days? Is it your pastor or your conscience?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Raychellasam(f): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2017
So somebody like Cossy will say something and gullible people will believe? How in the world will I believe someone who has no fear of God whatsoever.... Cossy has no business whatever with God or conscience,( hence her lifestyle) then I'll believe the words of someone like that? No matter what she posts it can only be a lie.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

The bolded statement gave u away.
U sound like u have the book of life.....
Unfortunately u dont.

Hypocrisy is making shout souls are going to hell, but u how many souls have u won this week?
U think its by sleeping on nairaland?

Thank God, God is not like u..
Even with all the insults u have thrown.....

Mscheww...
May God Help u...

Don't derail the topic, Mr human worshipper. Your dog dirty pastor is the focus here. You have worshipped him for so long that you are afraid his true identity as a fornicator and adultery will come to the open. When so-called men of god, who are supposed to be example of righteousness living, dabble into uncleanness and injustice, sensible people will correct them and not shield them like you and your fellow dead souls are doing.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by henciry: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2017
lol why is she afraid to mention the name of the pastor if she wants to exposed him. Abeg park well joor.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by bejeria101(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2017
See this one! You want your michelin chest to go flat? Receive sense o

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by CoolAmbience(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2017
lonelydora:
She wants to join her in that prison shaa.

If she talk anyhow, she too willl see anyhow.

If the 'pastor' actually did some of the things being alleged, I will advice he tries a safer strategy, quit the intimidation and ask forgiveness from humanity and God. No man is infallible.

He is more likely to come out worse-off. These are some of the rewards of trying to be what you are not.

On the other hand, he will surely be vindicated if he is 'perfectly' innocent.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by lumzybo: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2017
The question i keep asking this MOG is, why become a pastor when u knw u still wanna indulge in sin.....?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by CoolAmbience(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2017
JayJohnson:
Hi Cossy aka big booby
I am sure the devil pushing you is about to push you to your destruction, at that point, your face go clear.
By the time embarassed Ibiteomie handle you, you will stay longer in prison than Olunloyo. I beg you, kindly mention the pastor's name and more so without any proof.
(I am sure you are just bluffing because you know the case will be coming up before Easter and she will be granted bail then, so let it just be a bluff)
You will soon know khaki no be leather. In case you don't know, Bishop Ibiyeomio was born in Okrika not in a Yoruba village like Adeboye or Oyedepo and he is younger than the two men meaning he will no tolerate your rubbish. I beg you, go ahead and name the Pastor. Just make sure you have proof.
All these children and toddlers hailing you on social media will eventually laugh at you. I can but imagine how the melons will look like inside prison uniform tongue grin

Were you hired to threaten her on behalf of the pastor? I don't understand your post. She isn't a child.

Shey, we are all here, if she isn't able to sufficiently back her allegation(s), she will be the one carrying her cross.

Why send a threat-laden post when you know that her inability to prove her claim(s) against the pastor, will serve to further vindicate him.

If she ends being locked-up and laughed at, will it be your laugh? Lol.

I can't even say whose side you are on, walahi.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by ekenzify(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Then let your pastor explain the business deal he had with cossy that made him send her money.

So Mr. Sherlock Homes, How are you so sure he had a business deal with her? Uhm,?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2017
fpeter:
Dumb, with all the people at the preacher's disposal naim he go use him hand deposit money into Cossy account abi?
see this one what if the so called pussycat pastor transfer money to her account won't it reflect the pastor name in the transaction
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by ransomed: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2017
A Yoruba woman dared the man, she is inside "cooler" Ibo woman should be careful not to join issue with him because she might end up in "Freezer". Niger Delta men do not take issues lighty, they treat all "f*ck ups"

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2017
ekenzify:

So Mr. Sherlock Homes, How are you so sure he had a business deal with her? Uhm,?

Then, Mr idiot, you should twell us what his account number and name are doing in cossy's bank statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures / Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.