Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (59684 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Tonason: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Matters arising, one week one trouble. When you think you have heard it all.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
SO ALL THIS WRITEUP JUST TO TELL US ABOUT HER UPCOMING BOOK? Only God knows Best.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by lekejoe: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
cosy you don't need all this treat....If you are so sure o your self go ahead. and publish it. com to think of it...que this lady after they have enjoyed the money and gift they now come shouting. hehehee why did you collect it? greed.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by shegra58: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2017
sinaj:
Haba! This lady shouldn't leave us in suspense o! shocked

She has to finish wat she started
cool down bro,she don give the pastor ultimatum to release aunty Kemi the response of the pastor will determine the truth of the matter cheesy
sinaj:
Haba! This lady shouldn't leave us in suspense o! shocked

She has to finish wat she started
cool down bro,she don give the pastor ultimatum to release aunty Kemi the response of the pastor will determine the truth of the matter
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by felixomor: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't derail the topic, Mr human worshipper. Your dog dirty pastor is the focus here. You have worshipped him for so long that you are afraid his true identity as a fornicator and adultery will come to the open. When so-called men of god, who are supposed to be example of righteousness living, dabble into uncleanness and injustice, sensible people will correct them and not shield them like you and your fellow dead souls are doing.

Oga derailer who brought topic of tithes here.
Telling me not to derail. Oh what Stupid Hypocrisy!

You sit on social media whining about souls when you do nothing to win them.
The people who do, u become jury and judge of them while u r playing like a spoilt child in your parlour..... Doing nothing.

God is not blind.
You are the blind man here, trying to correct people with eyes.

The bible is meant to be quoted by those who live what they preach. Shame.
Big Shame.

Sorry, spoilt child go back and keep sucking breast.
You are not qualified to correct anyone. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by princy80(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Easter is barely days away... Ayam waiting cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by olajizz01(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2017
JayJohnson:
Hi Cossy aka big booby
I am sure the devil pushing you is about to push you to your destruction, at that point, your face go clear.
By the time embarassed Ibiteomie handle you, you will stay longer in prison than Olunloyo. I beg you, kindly mention the pastor's name and more so without any proof.
(I am sure you are just bluffing because you know the case will be coming up before Easter and she will be granted bail then, so let it just be a bluff)
You will soon know khaki no be leather. In case you don't know, Bishop Ibiyeomio was born in Okrika not in a Yoruba village like Adeboye or Oyedepo and he is younger than the two men meaning he will no tolerate your rubbish. I beg you, go ahead and name the Pastor. Just make sure you have proof.
All these children and toddlers hailing you on social media will eventually laugh at you. I can but imagine how the melons will look like inside prison uniform tongue grin
Guess na your pastor,keep defending serial fornicator.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by MOSICATED5(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2017
I can't wait for dis drama. I pray they don't release her b4 Easter
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by shegra58: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2017
JayJohnson:
Hi Cossy aka big booby
I am sure the devil pushing you is about to push you to your destruction, at that point, your face go clear.
By the time embarassed Ibiteomie handle you, you will stay longer in prison than Olunloyo. I beg you, kindly mention the pastor's name and more so without any proof.
(I am sure you are just bluffing because you know the case will be coming up before Easter and she will be granted bail then, so let it just be a bluff)
You will soon know khaki no be leather. In case you don't know, Bishop Ibiyeomio was born in Okrika not in a Yoruba village like Adeboye or Oyedepo and he is younger than the two men meaning he will no tolerate your rubbish. I beg you, go ahead and name the Pastor. Just make sure you have proof.
All these children and toddlers hailing you on social media will eventually laugh at you. I can but imagine how the melons will look like inside prison uniform tongue grin
yes Adeboye and Oyedepo were truly born in a Yoruba village but they're well respected around the world and were never alleged of commiting adultery or any other atrocities,there's a lot of pastors in the country before Kemi can made mentioned of Ibiyeomo and Otobo made mentioned of Bro Sule just know that in every rumor there must be an element of truth Cossy don give bishop the ultimatun and we're waiting for his response on the matter........Note:- I'm a Yoruba Muslim but as a Omoluabi we always come in defend of our elders whenever we noticed that a kid like u is trying to drag their name in the mud cos if not i dont see what bring the comparison between this accused and this two Man of God.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by onyxo76(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2017
If cossy gets to jail that will mean unlimited supply of milk for the inmates and those wardens will really have fun with those Bobby

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by tectonotimes: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2017
goldedprince:

as regards my present privilege, yes i never knew i would be this privileged. and to idiots like you that never knew i would be this privileged, i dont spare them. i treat idiots like u like shit.
making N700,000 daily no be beans.
as regards my phone, i use a customized gold 23k gold plated iphone 7plus.
and i dont even use a nigerian simcard.
olodo maybe you should check my instagram before you spill more shit.
olodo, like i said, i will buy you , your family and your whole generation.
It is not enough to tell us that you make the sum of N700,000 everyday. Tell us the kind of business you do.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by goldedprince: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2017
tectonotimes:

It is not enough to tell us that you make the sum of N700,000 everyday. Tell us the kind of business you do.
thats left for you to assume
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

Oga derailer who brought topic of tithes here.
Telling me not to derail. Oh what Stupid Hypocrisy!

You sit on social media whining about souls when you do nothing to win them.
The people who do, u become jury and judge of them while u r playing like a spoilt child in your parlour..... Doing nothing.

God is not blind.
You are the blind man here, trying to correct people with eyes.

The bible is meant to be quoted by those who live what they preach. Shame.
Big Shame.

Sorry, spoilt child go back and keep sucking breast.
You are not qualified to correct anyone. grin

I didn't read the nonsense you wrote since I know nothing good can come out of a lost soul. You better leave the church before they lay hand used in fingering pussyy on your head
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by felixomor: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

I didn't read the nonsense you
wrote since I know nothing good can come out of a lost soul. You better leave the church before they lay hand used in fingering pussyy on your head

Cuckooo. grin

Go back and suck breast, spoilt child.

God will correct his church.
Stop deceiving yourself with delusions that you are correcting it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

Cuckooo. grin

Go back and suck breast, spoilt child.

God will correct his church.
Stop deceiving yourself with delusions that you are correcting it.

Hope they will lay pussyy finger on your useless head tomorrow again?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by felixomor: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Hope they will lay pussyy finger on your useless head tomorrow again?

Is it your Head ?

Be crying grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

Is it your Head ?

Be crying grin

Go and receive your pussyy touch tomorrow so that spirit of fornication can possess you too
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by felixomor: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Go and receive your pussyy touch tomorrow so that spirit of fornication can possess you too

Keep deluding yourself grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Stephobia1: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Who does dis
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by bullabong(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2017
lonelydora:
She wants to join her in that prison shaa.

If she talk anyhow, she too willl see anyhow.
Why must you people remain foolish to these thieving good for nothing god of men?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by macjireh: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
JayJohnson:
Hi Cossy aka big booby
1,000,000 LIKES

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by zukachris(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
I remember 2017 prophecy of one man of God. he says dat so many fake pastors will be expose, I think is happening already.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by lonelydora: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
bullabong:
Why must you people remain foolish to these thieving good for nothing god of men?

Must you use a derogatory word? For your information, he is not my pastor. I don't fancy Pentecostal churches, but truth must always prevail.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by dougivilla(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2017
goldedprince:

this is what happens when a poor hungry bastard dosnt know who impregnated his mom. first find out who your poor father is
Lol. Kid, I think I have dignified you enough.

Go get busy playing with your mates outside.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by bullabong(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2017
lonelydora:

Must you use a derogatory word? For your information, he is not my pastor. I don't fancy Pentecostal churches, but truth must always prevail.
sorry about the bad language. I just get tired of people still worshipping these criminals called pastors.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Hydrolysis(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Jeez, you are dead! So, act of injustice to another person is a holy act in your own Bible? A man holier than me?! Boy, you have lost your senses. What do they even teach you in those your empty shell churches? Someone openly said your pastor ffucked her and you are still talking sshit? If I were you, I will wait till your god disobeys cossy. If your god is really holier than my dog, let him disobey cossy and then he will explain why he sent money to her. Useless empty pastor slave. Which one do you obey these days? Is it your pastor or your conscience?

I'm not Ibiyeomie's fan. I don't even go to his church mind you. But people like you are always happy to hear a man of God being dragged to the ground. you are not a better version yet your quick to rant. at least replace them and preach whatever ideology you have let's see how many that will listen to you not to come online and condemn a man holier than thou....From your comment i can see Cossy is your role model anywhere but I bet you let's see how this case will end......

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by dougivilla(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2017
tectonotimes:

You will believe anything if you believe that kid whose trying so hard to live his fantasy on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by lonelydora: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2017
bullabong:
sorry about the bad language. I just get tired of people still worshipping these criminals called pastors.

Cossy Orjiakor would have said so since if anything like that happened.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by abbainfotech: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Eleyi gidigan o! Cossy Abeg o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.