Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (59679 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by wolexter(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Hmm. .. its a shame what has become of the average Nigerian youth especially those here on NL. Gone are the days when one comes here and gets to read brilliant, objective comments to posts. What we have now are comments from paid youths who one can tell are trying so hard to defend their erring pay masters. May God not spare any of such people when his judgment comes on the pay masters

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by dougivilla(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Then, Mr idiot, you should twell us what his account number and name are doing in cossy's bank statement
Are you making this claim because you know it is true or you are saying it because Cossy said so?

Na wa oh!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by skaramanga: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2017
tectonotimes:

It is not enough to tell us that you make the sum of N700,000 everyday. Tell us the kind of business you do.

Probably kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by farem: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

That is your programmed defence line. You are just like a zombie with no sense to think properly. Someone accused a pastor of adultery and you are so daft to the extent of threatening her. You even threatened that your pastor will send her to prison unjustly. I ask you again, mr empty shell Christian, those things you commented, did you learn them from Christ or you learnt them from your master the devil?

Mr holier, I only commended how the use of your words carries much Holy Spirit along. Can't you see even from your post above?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by PANDA2: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
ransomed:
A Yoruba woman dared the man, she is inside "cooler" Ibo woman should be careful not to join issue with him because she might end up in "Freezer". Niger Delta men do not take issues lighty, they treat all "f*ck ups"

Better take note Cossy and don't be calling ohaneze, iPod etc to come and save you when warders and hungry inmates are feeding on those deflated hot air balloons on your chest. Niger Delta men treat all fvck ups. Is like those dogs they pay you to fornicate with took off with your medulla oblangata

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by VULCAN(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
The gullibility of the ordinary person is astounding. So whatever cossy says is now true because its salacious gossip of another.

If she claims she slept with your father will you be so quick to believe?

Let her publish the account statement let's see. Why alluding to it?

The man is too smart to use his name to send her money. Even I wouldn't do such and I'm not a pastor.

gypsey:
you will be surprised what men will do for a bit of pussi, a woman don't have to be beautiful for a man to have sex with her. Its just sex! So calm down!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Jaquar456: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
PANDA2:

Better take note Cossy and don't be calling ohaneze, iPod etc to come and save you when warders and hungry inmates are feeding on those deflated hot air balloons on your chest. Niger Delta men treat all fvck ups. Is like those dogs they pay you to fornicate with took off with your medulla oblangata

You garret! The two pieces of excess luggage that she is carrying around all in the name of peak milk factory will feel it for sure. See how she is ranting and raving like a shrieking witch. Birds of the same feather. See as she don already begin to behave like Kemi Olunloyo

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by VULCAN(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by ransomed: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
PANDA2:

::--- Imagine a butterfly calling itself a bird. An ashawo sister of yours is flaunting her overbloated, sliicone implanted chest for money and you are busy celebrating it. Park well before Buhari detains your osu family with Nnamdi kanu in Kuje prison. Ejiji.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by VULCAN(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Same thing Pontius Pilate thought when he crucified Jesus.

Pontius is long dead and yet both Jesus and his followers are still thriving.

Buster join the queue of those who said Christianity would die out soon.

Its been 2000 yrs and its still marching on.

I'm always irritated by those that believe that someone else must go down for them to rise up. Its a mentality of failures.

Do you and allow me do me. QED

ifenes:

It is the age of Aquirius where lies, religion will be exposed. Christianity will be over before the end of this century.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Adebola314: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
VULCAN:

I'm always irritated by those that believe that someone else must go down for them to rise up. Its a mentality of failures.

100,000,000,000,000 LIKES! 24 Gun salute in order here.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Foxxybrown: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
ransomed:
::--- Imagine a butterfly calling itself a bird. An ashawo sister of yours is flaunting her overbloated, sliicone implanted chest for money and you are busy celebrating it. Park well before Buhari detains your osu family with Nnamdi kanu in Kuje prison. Ejiji.
ransomed:
Is this poster full ok? Not making sense here.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Kuriou: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
VULCAN:

Thanks for educating these zombies, bro.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by bullabong(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
lonelydora:

Cossy Orjiakor would have said so since if anything like that happened.
brother be wary of pastors.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by ransomed: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Foxxybrown:

Is this poster full ok? Not making sense here.
::-- Who let out this Rabbid dog? Someone should contact pretty Mike to come leach it. Ekita.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Kuriou: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wane2:
All these mentally unstable people spewing thrash to gain fame, you are a prostitute looking for ways to be relevant. People like this lady will say anything to be noticed. I don't know the reason this woman still has followers smh people that want to feed their eyes with those her disgusting melons

Truth.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Jaquar456: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
ransomed:
::-- Who let out this Rabbid dog? Someone should contact pretty Mike to come leach it. Ekita.

GS101 : use of English
The correct spelling is RABID, not rabbid
Next is LEASH, not leach.
Thank me later.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
farem:

Mr holier, I only commended how the use of your words carries much Holy Spirit along. Can't you see even from your post above?

At least you didn't deny that your church has lost your senses and focus and that you are heading for destruction. Shameless bunch of idiots.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
dougivilla:
Are you making this claim because you know it is true or you are saying it because Cossy said so?

Na wa oh!

Well. I dare your pastor to disobey cossy.

Wait, when you finally see his name on cossy's bank statement, what would be your new mode of blind defence?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Barigaboy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cossy statement is clear n straight. This statement is what I will call silent pistol. Na celebrity knows d tru story of d celeb. Hum who do we trust. Many church members r better than d pastors. God will help us in 3D of politicians, Celeb n pastors (PCP).
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hydrolysis:

I'm not Ibiyeomie's fan. I don't even go to his church mind you. But people like you are always happy to hear a man of God being dragged to the ground. you are not a better version yet your quick to rant. at least replace them and preach whatever ideology you have let's see how many that will listen to you not to come online and condemn a man holier than thou....From your comment i can see Cossy is your role model anywhere but I bet you let's see how this case will end......

You sound like an idiot. "people like you are always happy to hear a man of God.. .."

Number 1, So you know me that you are saying nonsense like a thoughtless fool?

Number 2, where is your evidence that he is a man of God? Or is fornication now the new identity for being a man of God?

Number 3, how is he better than a dog?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by gr8minds: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
that is why some men still believe that women are brainless
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Hydrolysis(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

You sound like an idiot. "people like you are always happy to hear a man of God.. .."

Number 1, So you know me that you are saying nonsense like a thoughtless fool?

Number 2, where is your evidence that he is a man of God? Or is fornication now the new identity for being a man of God?

Number 3, how is he better than a dog?

How will I know you. Your not even popular as those you're trying to blackmail. You think they nairalanded their way into being public figures ..Let me remind you in case you don't know..... you can't pay the price those men paid to be where they are today. . Mind you I'm not a fan to any pastor but I'm pissed off seeing men of low substance insulting those they ought to respect . What concrete evidence do you have to prove he slept with Cossy or any other lady??. Even if he has can't you pray for him . Open your mouth now and tell me your not guilty of fornication sad. Why condemn another then . Be guided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hydrolysis:

How will I know you. Your not even popular as those you're trying to blackmail. You think they nairalanded their way into being public figures ..Let me remind you in case you don't know..... you can't pay the price those men paid to be where they are today. . Mind you I'm not a fan to any pastor but I'm pissed off seeing men of low substance insulting those they ought to respect . What concrete evidence do you have to prove he slept with Cossy or any other lady??. Even if he has can't you pray for him . Open your mouth now and tell me your not guilty of fornication sad. Why condemn another then . Be guided

I didn't read your nonsense. I know you are sleeping spirit chain and bondage and you must do and defend all your pastors say, either right or wrong.

Just go to church tomorrow so that they can lay hands on you, hands used in fingering prostitute pussyy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Hydrolysis(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

I didn't read your nonsense. I know you are sleeping spirit chain and bondage and you must do and defend all your pastors say, either right or wrong.

Just go to church tomorrow so that they can lay hands on you, hands used in fingering prostitute pussyy.

my dear try to read my comments they will help you..sorry thou if I've been hard but all my facts are true. Take them as prescription. go and sin no more. No hard feeling
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hydrolysis:

my dear try to read my comments they will help you.

You are a psychological and spiritual slave. You have no sense to make any sense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
VULCAN:
The gullibility of the ordinary person is astounding. So whatever cossy says is now true because its salacious gossip of another.

If she claims she slept with your father will you be so quick to believe?

Let her publish the account statement let's see. Why alluding to it?

The man is too smart to use his name to send her money. Even I wouldn't do such and I'm not a pastor.

there was no need to mention my father grin. But hey! It's an opinion, now if she claims she slept with my father it's possible that she is telling the truth just because he is my father doesn't mean I will believe his words. I don't even trust meself. tongue

Now how did you come to the conclusion that she is telling lies? Trust no one not even your father. tongue
Every human makes mistakes and behaves outrageously some times including your father!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by dougivilla(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Well. I dare your pastor to disobey cossy.

Wait, when you finally see his name on cossy's bank statement, what would be your new mode of blind defence?
I just wonder how some of us that claim to be so intelligent think these days.

Why not wait until then? Why take a biased anticipatory position over an issue that you hardly know anything about, which doesnt even concerns you?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by adetayo234: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
dougivilla:
I just wonder how some of us that claim to be so intelligent think these days.

Why not wait until then? Why take a biased anticipatory position over an issue that you hardly know anything about, which doesnt even concerns you?

It baffles me why you too seems to have thrown your brain to the dogs. Why not wait till then before defending adultery from a supposed man of God?
If you finally discover that the pastor is guilty won't you call yourself a fool for defending him without evidence?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
olajizz01:
Guess na your pastor,keep defending serial fornicator.

Guess you like prostitutes, keep liking them

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" by ransomed: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jaquar456:

GS101 : use of English
The correct spelling is RABID, not rabbid
Next is LEASH, not leach.
Thank me later.
::-- park well with your use of English. I am happy you got my message. Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.