Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland (2615 Views)

8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by jcob1: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2009
na 4 dis kind thread we dey c tope2000
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by TOPE20001(f): 1:46am On Dec 30, 2009
jcob.:

na 4 dis kind thread we dey c tope2000

yes na, cuz the last time i chkd i am allowed to post into any thread i want cheesy
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 30, 2009
@ eldee

My legs have obviously been giving you nightmres, abi? cool tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by eldee(m): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2009
stillwater:

@ eldee

My legs have obviously been giving you nightmres, abi? cool tongue

Your legs?? That's the stuff Sly's teenage wetdreams are made of.
I like the peace of mind I have now . . . I don't want Sly to come after me grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 30, 2009
Peace gini? When you sleep- legs, when you eat -legs, when you drink- stilly's legs. . . why you are trying to pretend now is beyond me. See I've already swear for you. All this one you're talking is rubbish.
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by eldee(m): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2009
stillwater:

Peace gini? When you sleep- legs, when you eat -legs, when you drink- stilly's legs. . . why you are trying to pretend now is beyond me. See I've already swear for you. All this one you're talking is rubbish.

Erm . . .that's not true.
When I sleep, it's you booobies I think of not your legs.

Aiite, when I eat  . . . I always compare the food with Stillwater's legs and whipped cream grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by debosky(m): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2009
**peeps in**

Any pics of the famous legs of stillwater?

@ topic

alagolo - I don't wanna be suffocated by them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 30, 2009
debosky:

@ topic

alagolo - I don't wanna be [b]suffocated [/b]by them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ah ahn, I know that I dont stink [i]that [/i]bad na
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 30, 2009
@ eldee

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. tongue tongue

Sauron is a rat. 40DD or whatever is a myth. Better don't believe him. angry

Besides where's your pic? cheesy angry angry

@ debo

Go to bed. Anyway I do see you well well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by debosky(m): 2:40am On Dec 30, 2009
It's not the stink silly. . . .it's the size.  tongue

@ stilly

I hear it's not 40DD but 36D. cheesy
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 2:42am On Dec 30, 2009
@Debosky show me your face ooo jare from dat angle u look like one of my oncle's oya lift your head up let me see your face dada. . . tongue grin cool
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 30, 2009
debosky:

It's not the stink silly. . . .it's the size.  tongue

@ stilly

I hear it's not 40DD but 36D. cheesy

I bet you guys don't even know what the numbers and letter in 36D stand for. If you knew you would retract your statement. tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by eldee(m): 2:49am On Dec 30, 2009
stillwater:

@ eldee

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. tongue tongue

Sauron is a rat. 40DD or whatever is a myth. Better don't believe him. angry

Besides where's your pic? cheesy angry angry

It's a myth?? Nah . . .Intel reports just confirmed rumours that it's actually 36D.
How do you cope?? grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 30, 2009
eldee:

It's a myth?? Nah . . .Intel reports just confirmed rumours that it's actually 36D.
How do you cope?? grin grin

How redundant do you want to make me? angry

Re: [b]Girls [/b]You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland

Eldee. grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by eldee(m): 2:59am On Dec 30, 2009
stillwater:

How redundant do you want to make me? angry

Erm . . . how busty do you want to be?? grin wink
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by TheSly: 3:00am On Dec 30, 2009
eldee:

Your legs?? That's the stuff Sly's teenage wetdreams are made of.
I like the peace of mind I have now . . . I don't want Sly to come after me grin grin
Leave her alone. . . .
Otherwise you'd be celebrating the New Year with bandages strapped round ya neck!

Ori e o pe.  cool cool

Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland
Tope2000
I've got 5teethz left in me mouth. . . . .I wouldn't want Sauron to remove em with his sledge hammer. embarassed
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 30, 2009
eldee:

Erm . . . how busty do you want to be?? grin wink

Urrggghhh, that's too crass for my sensibilities. sad Go and meet Tope. tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by eldee(m): 3:09am On Dec 30, 2009
The Sly:

Leave her alone. . . .
Otherwise you'd be celebrating the New Year with bandages strapped round ya neck!

Ori e o pe.  cool cool

I told her jare.
She's been coming at me all week. . .
Saying no to chics with em kind legs is really difficult u know . . .I might slip grin grin

stillwater:

Urrggghhh, that's too crass for my sensibilities. sad Go and meet Tope. tongue

Tope?? Those ones are fake!!!
We nurtured yours together so we basically watched em grow grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 30, 2009
stillwater:

Eldee. grin grin
I agree grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by jcob1: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
i know ibk would come.
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
Thread Locked! angry
Reason: Craziness on display! angry
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by jcob1: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2009
mama-gee:

Thread Locked! angry
Reason: Craziness on display! angry
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by jcob1: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2009
Thread Opened! angry
Reason: Intelligence on display! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Not A Graduate / Post Here Instead Of Contacting Your Ex! / Girls Are Unpredictable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.