Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland (2616 Views)

8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
What is this thread about?
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
eldee:

Whooaa . . . come on, that's a lil harsh.
Considering the fact that the guy was probably just kidding grin grin
Finish what?? He also dissed mamagee in the first post. cheesy cheesy
Hehehe . . . this is prolly a good time to vanish grin grin

for what, all these useless people attacking me on this forum angry angry angry
I dont know whats itches them angry

jcob.:

^, I'll be right back at you immediately i get off wheel. My post was directed at platinumk and not platinumnk. Since you deem it right to hammer me, expect my response.

hhaahahahaha ha almost forgot to laugh tongue . . well since it was not directed to me then i apologize tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by sjeezy8: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland

does this make sense? lmfao i dont kno maybe cause i schooled in yankee it looks funny as hell yo
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
The poster has a history of making up malaria stories
Don't worry he'll get treated
. tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Akebulan: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2009
sjeezy8:

does this make sense? lmfao i dont kno maybe cause i schooled in yankee it looks funny as hell yo

Nahh, i think its simply because you're sane. This poster is obviously a little lacking. Guess this thread was meant to turn into some female-bashing arena for immature egocentric men.
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by sjeezy8: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
lol poster is crazy
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
Crazy no be small. grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2009
Ah yawa don gas. . . cheesy
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Shola2009(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nahh, i think its simply because you're sane. This poster is obviously a little lacking. Guess this thread was meant to turn into some female-bashing arena for immature egocentric men.
lol.
well said. cool
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by eldee(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2009
@topic
FL Gators . . . have you seen her nose??
Kissing her will be battle grin grin

Akebulan:

I actually just saw the funny part of the whole thing.
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
^FL Gators her?last tyme i thought she said she was a man? undecided
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
Pweety4me:

Are you calling me a woman?
Dont insult me gurl

@eldee
No be your fault angry cheesy
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by eldee(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
Pweety4me:

Hehehe . . . that's one of the reasons too.
I don't want pple going . . . 'u're brother is so much fun' when I go out with her grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
rotflmao. . . . ori e cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by 190: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
well i can never go out with

emm
emm

who again that tyme ooh

em,

thinking~

gabry cos she is my sister~
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by jcob1: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
FL Gators:

jcob is not theseeker, he's yicob

Amebo. who sen u work ?

Akebulan:

Aint it funny that your maturity can only lead you to a post created by an egocentric man ?

sjeezy8:

lol poster is crazy

True ! And you are crazier.

mama-gee:

Crazy no be small. grin grin

I will deal with you in grand style.

platinumnk:

for what, all these useless people attacking me on this forum angry angry angry
I dont know whats itches them angry

hhaahahahaha ha almost forgot to laugh tongue . . well since it was not directed to me then i apologize tongue tongue tongue

Have I ever attacked you on this forum ?

Thank God you apologized.

platinumnk:

Good! I would never embarass myself to be seen with a thing like you cool
who dey send you?  **breathes deeply**,  you I wouldnt even look at not to talk of date,
Disgusting men like you  need to locked up in a zoo, you created a bashing thread?
You got it, Im not a pansy chick to not give you a proper tounge lashing.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=451825-
Lets see, you're obviously living in nigeria ( not thats its bad) but you obviously look broke and busted.
Your cheap shirt and watch lets me know your status and trust me, you gotta be[b] fine as hell [/b] to be also broke to be checked up on by girls of high caliber tongue .

The type of stuff you are wearing is something I would find in the trash tongue  Never bought stuff that tacky for my lil brother.
And your barber needs new clippers.  tongue
tongue

hmmm the picture is fuzzy so u are using a web cam or some kind of cheap camera, again, tells me how cheap you are.
Dont give its in 9ja crap, I gave my friend a Digital Camera, and her pictures come out sterling clear. . .
Your posts reflect an inbred character, maybe you need to stay in school to finish your education, then maybe when  next time I come home you can attempt to step to a chick like me.  

Hmmm big hands . .  the bigger the better to hide your face!
You are the type I never ever could date, you cant half attempt to reach my level.

Chai, i can name 3 exs that fine pass you. And who gives a damm what you think.
Attention SEEKER, you just got it! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Women!!! DoNT EVER DRINK ALCHOL while pregnant PLEASE!! otherwise youll end up with kids like Jcob lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

was that why you linked up ma profile ? FYI, I took the pix with my lapcam and your guess was wrong cos it was not in Naija. As per the clothes, dont go there. Though the pix has been changed to a snapped in naija type.  tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

dalu . . . .my curves  turn u o shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . . im telling tony!!!!  grin grin grin

NOOOO! shocked shocked  shocked I'll be good!!! I Promise!  embarassed  lipsrsealed                                                                  tongue

190:

gabry cos she is my sister~

Thanks. I take that as a compliment  cool
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by 190: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2009
yes my sister in lurv~
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by ravenzord(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2009
Lemme see. . .
Platinumnk,cos we'd be so busy we wouldn't have time to go out,we'd have breakfast in bed and dinner in the hot tub.
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Are you calling me a woman?
Dont insult me gurl

Hehehe u try u try grin tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . that's one of the reasons too.
I don't want pple going . . . 'u're brother is so much fun' when I go out with her grin grin
Hmmm dis na confirmation u dey give me ooo i hope say na true. . . tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin "
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2009
angry tongue tongue
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by TheSly: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2009
Only a cretin would come out and publicly declare his/her disdain for anybody up here.
If you cant go out with fucknowswho. . . . . . Just shut up and keep it to your self.
Most of em girls im sure doesnt even care if you got knocked down by a car tomorrow.
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2009
190:

yes my sister in lurv~

Uve change! shocked shocked shocked

The Sly:

Only a cretin would come out and publicly declare his/her disdain for anybody up here.
If you cant go out with fucknowswho. . . . . . Just shut up and keep it to your self.
Most of em girls im sure doesnt even care if you got knocked down by a car tomorrow.

Thats not true. U can ask dani1luv sad
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by jcob1: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2009
The Sly:

hey relax mr. man.
who gives a hoot ? it's just a virtual way of catchin fun after an hectic week. It's xmas jor. be flexible. nobody will beat you.
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2009
ravenzord:

Lemme see. . .
Platinumnk,cos we'd be so busy we wouldn't have time to go out,we'd have breakfast in bed and dinner in the hot tub.
haba now! u must be rich grin grin but it sounds lovely wink
save your theory to test later wink
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by 190: 1:27am On Dec 30, 2009
^^

are u lookin 4 who 2 marry

what happened to us~
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by gongoaso1: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2009
funny ass thread
grin grin grin grin grin

~signing in~
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by TOPE20001(f): 1:32am On Dec 30, 2009
The Sly:

Can i hear an AMEN grin grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2009
gongo aso:

funny backside thread
grin grin grin grin grin

~signing in~

daddy? wetin u go hia grin grin grin
Re: Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland by chiogo(f): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2009
Hmm. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Love! / Can You Fall In Love With The Idea Of Someone / I Loved Her From A Distance But Now She's Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.