Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

What To Know When You Date An Older Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Know When You Date An Older Woman (851 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by engrMikemd(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
It is not uncommon to see young men being in relationships with women who are quite older than them, sometimes by up to a decade or more.
Here’s what to know before you start dating a woman who is old enough to be your aunt or… well… mother!
• You are in different stages in your lives, so, she is not likely to always accept your point of view.
• She is very likely to be financially buoyant than you.
• She is likely to make all the decisions, including where to go on vacation or which restaurants to eat at, or which hotel to go for sexual rendezvous.
• She will likely pay for almost everything, such as food , plane tickets, or a night out at a bar.
• She is very independent of you.
• She will never tolerate cheating on your part.
• She doesn't see much of a future with you, so, she lives for the moment.
• Because of the age difference, you’re not likely to have anything in common .
• Don’t expect her children to like or welcome you.
• Expect to frequently hear a question like, “Is he your son ?”
• She is very likely to dictate the pace in bed.
Adapted: Prevention , Hackcrow .

Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by youngest85(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Anyhow, my own be say make puna just deh available, either old or young

1 Like

Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
What about tutorials to fυck old pυssy
Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by Davash222(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:
youngest85:
Anyhow, my own be say make puna just deh available, either old or young
Both of you should goan marry!!
Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by engrMikemd(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:
coming soon watch out
Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by engrMikemd(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Davash222:
Both of you should goan marry!!
not now
Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by RoyalBlak007: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
cool
Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by RoyalBlak007: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
♤What if i tell you

♤You are 99% correct
Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by Davash222(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
engrMikemd:
not now
Till you become Ancestor
Re: What To Know When You Date An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2017
engrMikemd:
It is not uncommon to see young men being in relationships with women who are quite older than them, sometimes by up to a decade or more.
Here’s what to know before you start dating a woman who is old enough to be your aunt or… well… mother!
• You are in different stages in your lives, so, she is not likely to always accept your point of view.
• She is very likely to be financially buoyant than you.
• She is likely to make all the decisions, including where to go on vacation or which restaurants to eat at, or which hotel to go for sexual rendezvous.
• She will likely pay for almost everything, such as food , plane tickets, or a night out at a bar.
• She is very independent of you.
• She will never tolerate cheating on your part.
• She doesn't see much of a future with you, so, she lives for the moment.
• Because of the age difference, you’re not likely to have anything in common .
• Don’t expect her children to like or welcome you.
• Expect to frequently hear a question like, “Is he your son ?”
• She is very likely to dictate the pace in bed.
Adapted: Prevention , Hackcrow .
Ur wrong on all counts except one........she lives for d moment point

(1) (Reply)

My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum / How I Got A Hard Bleep In A Long Bus Trip 18+ Story / Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.