Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Woman (36955 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nelbless(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2018
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by aybaba1999: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2018
If u love her go for her, age is just a number

So this is d FTC
Any Ibadan based can check my signature

33 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2018
If you can handle her and be man enough, she will be submissive.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2018
Chop and clean mouth.you can't possibly love a 10 yr older woman na

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Rigel95(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2018
Don't marry her. I repeat run! God has been so merciful as to show you a sneak peek of what life with that woman would be.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Headlesschicken(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2018
undecided Why risk yuh life...

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by donbachi(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Marriage is a very big ocean full of many creatures.....just know where to swim,whom to swim with and you won't get drown...age is just a number and broken crayons still colour.

36 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by TheGenius001: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Never let your emotion overpower your intelligence

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2018
Don't marry her pls.... No matter how u try, she will always remember dat she's older than u ....mostly, whenever u guyz are having quarrel

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Tos87(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Abort mission... I repeat.. Abort.. Abort. Over n out.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by chiommy123(f): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2018
Someone had already advised you here. If you guys truely love yourselves talk to her about her attitudes I believe she will change for good

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Wizywiz(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2018
OP AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.. HOWEVER ONE ADVICE I WILL GIVE U AS REGARDS THAT IS MAKE SURE SHE LOVES U MORE THAN U LOVE HER.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Jayslicky: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2018
Guy you are in the real deal, older women will pamper you, help you financially unlike university girls that submit all their life problems to you. The good thing about dating older women is you fucking quit the relationship at anytime but they would come crawling and crying to you to comeback to them.
I wish u luck in this your sweet relationship.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Obierika(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2018
At 45 she's already set in her ways and there's little you can do about it.

You man date her if you want but let her know that marriage is not on the table

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Obierika(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Based on the type of attitude she has this does not look like something that will end in a peaceful marriage

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Blackfire(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
Marriage....

An institution nobody can claim PHD, or Masters.

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Katier00(f): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2018
What is your instinct telling you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by naijacentric(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2018
In naija now its like older women are more sure most of dis young gurls dont av sense our society made it nice for younger girls to marry older men while banning older women from marrying younger boys on filthy reasons dont follow dat code follow ur heart age is number wat matter most is ur mental age

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by ellagabs(f): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2018
just vote Buhari out come 2019..

30 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by samysmoothfresh: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2018
If you hadn't addded that she's rude and authoritative, i would have said nigga fvck the world, fvck the age difference and go for your woman

but as e be say she rude naturally, the possibilty say she go dey more rude and authoritative now wey she know say she senior you with ten years high well well o

i will not tell you waht to do but i will advice you to use your head

if you know you know

26 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by kiahrt: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Any successfully relationship needs love but love is not d only criteria or ingredients needed. Love is a good feeling but sometimes can cloud our sense of reasoning. If u know u can cope with her flaws and drama without regretting late in future, no wahala, u are good to go. But marriage is far more deeper and complicated than courtship, so try to understand ur partner very well before u move to d next level.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by greenmonk: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2018
See as una just de do amebo and shying away from telling the guy the truth.
Op! Op! Op!
How many times did I call you.
The woman is 45! She is cruising to mono pause. How many children do you have or you have already arranged for child adoption or surrogacy or ivf and all the other things o. Not to just come to nairaland dey look for advice from small children. You have to also do your own thinking and take your own decisions.

52 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Konki: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Error

Men o pause knocking at the door �

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by twosquare(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
@Nelbless Remain as friends. Why?

1) First, I know you desire to have children. She is entering menopause already. Except you don't care about kids.

2) The age gap is wide. It shouldn't be more than 4 years. Anyway, what do I know?

3) A red flag there... authoritative and rude. You might end up beating her like her exes. I do not support violence in any way. Perhaps that's part of the reason she was jilted and yet to get married at that age. Anyway, it's just an assumption.

4) The love go clear for your eyes well well when you no say love is commitment not euphoric feeling. Be ready to take shit

5) Can you take ageing, wrinkles, belly fat, of this woman when you start seeing young fresh gals outside. Remember, unfaithfulness will kill you faster than HIV.

6) Lastly, she might just want to test you to see if you truly love her. Find out her true age.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by EmmaLege: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm sad
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by NotBeenPaid: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2018

But I thought they say love knows no boundaries..!

34 - 45 = -11

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by noble234: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.