Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA (28761 Views)

Chinaza Asiegbu Accepted Into 8 Ivy League Schools In US. Photos / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by toprealman: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:
Wow!! 14 schools including Harvard, Princeton, University of Chicago, Duke, Cornell and Stanford! That's a lot. Aji se bi Oyo la n ri, awa o kin se egbe baba enikan

Yet! this is small fry to us . I saw some people from the land of the rising Mark Nsukabags sharing Gala/fanyogo on some threads few days back mentioning Yoruba all over the place lol. Lmaooo they actually think Yorubas are competing with them cheesy grin

Kiiiiids, call us the day you produce a Nobel and 10 Grammy award winners then we can talk. Y'all still beneath us. Facts! Please don't get carried away . Applying to all Ivy league schools is a choice. It's not necessary when you are sure of getting into the one you applied to
A young talent is writing her name in gold meanwhile AN ADULT is typing poo on NL....fanning the amber of discord just because he suffers from inferiority complex. #TeamNigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by YonkijiSappo: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
igwebuike01:
Remove this nonsense consolation thread by afonjas, she was not accepted by ALL IVY LEAGUE. so this is not news

Shattap your hating ass... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2017
toprealman:
A young talent is writing her name in gold meanwhile AN ADULT is typing poo on NL....fanning the amber of discord just because he suffers from inferiority complex. #TeamNigeria.

Chut the f&&K up!!

Where were clowns like you on the other threads. If it's Yoruba, then it's inferiority complex.

Kosi danu Jo. Hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by iWise(m): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Why are some people hating na, she got admitted into 6 of the 8 ivy league schools.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by iWise(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Why are some people hating na, she got admitted into 6 of the 8 ivy league schools. That's a huge accomplishment whichever way you look at it. Kudos kid!

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by livinbygrace: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Yesterday it was from the east,today from the west,abeg what about our brothers up north?
Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by toprealman: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

Chut the f&&K up!!

Where were clowns like you on the other threads. If it's Yoruba, then it's inferiority complex.

Kosi danu Jo. Hypocrite
Will get back to you when I'm less busy. Till then keep looking for someone or/and something to keep you busy. #TeamNigeria

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by whizpa(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2017
toprealman:
Well said bro. It's really a shame. And to think these people are actually adults?! Mehn, I weep for their descendants. #TeamNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Sunnynwa: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2017
oodua1stson:
ate the schools listed up there not ivy league?

There are 5 ivy league schools there, so?

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Tribalism na serious disease....

like its not one Nigeria.....

I'm still praying tho....knowing that tribalism will soon stop on NL...

It's called rivalry. It's everywhere bro. Enjoy nairaland. We all fought our siblings, neighbours. In my town, the young girls engage their colleagues from the neighbouring towns in all sorts of games, singing even what's known today as free styling or rap battles. Young men engage in wrestling, football against other villages or towns. Our great grand parents did it. They had funny and mischievous names for other towns.

When I was 6years, we the Anglican Church members battle Catholic Church people. We call their rev fathers names, they do same to our pastors.

No one should get offended or take things very serious when flatinoes battle Afonjas here on nairaland or anywhere. It's all good.

Congrats to the Afonja girl. She made it because she had IPOB reading/tutorial group. Don't ask me how I knew. Our success rubs off on our scratch face brothers.

She also made it because she didn't drink water collected from the rusty brown roofs from the waste side.

Her cone head parents should be well pleased and proud of her.

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by temitope277(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
omo yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Don't mind Afonjas. To them Ida polytechnic or Ijebu ode college of education are all Ivy League unis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by vicade(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2017
WriteBoy:

Tell me about the Grammys bigoted fool

SEAL (Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel) ; A british soul and R&B singer and songwriter,born to a Nigerian mother and a brazillian father. He has sold more than 30 million album worldwide and has also won 4 Grammy Awards.

. 2).SADE (Helen Folashade Adu) ; Born in Ibadan,Oyo state, a british-nigerian singer,songwriter,computer and record producer,she sold over six millon album becoming one of the top selling artist of the 80's,she won a Grammy for her song ''Soldier of Love''. She has won a total of four grammys with her band
3).CHAMILLIONAIRE (Hakeem Seriki) ; Is an american rapper and entrepreneur,and the CEO of chamillitary entertainment. He released hit including Grammy Award winning ''Ridin''.
4).Sikiru Adepoju ; Comes from a musical family,Born in Eruwa part of western Nigeria,He was part of Mickey Hart group Planet Ddrum whose title album won the Grammy Award for Best Comtemporary Music Album.
5).Kelvin Olusola ; A beatboxer,saxophonist,songwriter and producer. He is born to a nigerian psychiatrist Oluwole Olusola and a Grenadian mother. He won a Grammy with his band for best arrangement with their work with Daft Punkd.

In addition Femi Kuti has been nominated for Grammys four times and King Sunny Ade has been nominated for Grammys twice.

No Pun Intended, Every tribe has smart people but when it comes to songs and partying and music, It goes down in the South West. Its Genetic. Congrats to all Nigerians making us proud all over the world.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2017
Congratulations... Me while me here dey struggle for OAU sad cry
Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by YonkijiSappo: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2017
gbosaa:

No one should get offended or take things very serious when flatinoes battle Afonjas here on nairaland or anywhere. It's all good.

Congrats to the Afonja girl. She made it because she had IPOB reading/tutorial group. Don't ask me how I knew. Our success rubs off on our scratch face brothers.

She also made it because she didn't drink water collected from the rusty brown roofs from the waste side.

lol.... Another hater trying to hide his inherent tribalism in the middle of nice words.
You are just as bad as your other brothers from the B.east side. What will it take from you to just congratulate her or credit her accomplishents and move along.
In the real world, Yorubas ain't even your mates... since like before independence till now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Bollinger(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Igbos are the ones that know how to do it.
We get ALL 8 IVY LEAGUE schools plus others, not this combination up there.

Do you know how ignorant you sound? You are commending the actions of another nation while your's is deplorable to say the least. The reason why she/he got the opportunity is because America gives it's residents the opportunity to be whoever they want to be. Nigerians can't even get into one university not to talk of three at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by ab11baddo(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2017
It is disheaterning to see dat any small topic or issue will lead to tribalistic remarks..... Can't we all appreciate d girl n leave dz e-rants with d igbos..let them do their thing.... Let's do ours

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Obamaofusa: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Dude, the Igbo lads are receiving offers from all 8 Ivy League schools and this one only managed 5 Ivy League schools.

If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.

However, congratulations to the girl. She's done well for herself
She just did that one at a go and added it to the unparalleled educational achievements of the yorubas!14 universities including 6 Ivy leagues but to enter does not translate to being good but graduating with flying colours and beating everybody else and this is what yorubas have proved severally by severally achieving 5 point cgpa perfect scores home and abroad-This is just an attestation that they lead educationally in Nigeria and Africa and one of the best in the world!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by orbgoblin: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Na wa o. All these bull crap tribal comments all because someone got common admission. Make dem come write jamb and see how easy it is to get admission into just one school. Una dey here dey suffer dey praise people wey dey better land dey claim them as Una own.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2017
All these self hating, one Nigeria Yoruba clowns that are always coming out with Bibles on threads like this annoy the hell out of me.

If you wan form Mr non-tribalist , do it on other threads, not threads like this. We know ourselves. We don't need your sermons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by oodua1stson: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Sunnynwa:

you k should ashamed of yourself.

Tel me, has anyone in your family, even extended family ever made it ner an ivy league? No. But you're here belittling a young girl who is a genie in her own right

You need a life

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by YonkijiSappo: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:
All these self hating Yoruba clowns that are always coming with Bibles on threads like this annoy the hell out of me.

Idiots.

lol, Bibles bawo?
Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2017
igbofocus:
this is good................ all i see is competition
the kain pimple wey full the girl face ehn, na to become reverend sister after school remain o!
but wait o................. 14 schools vs 8 ivy league schools which one better pass?

#IGBOs blaze the trail, others copy them!

IGBO AMAKA!

Kindly STFU

She has achieved more than you already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lol, Bibles bawo?

Dem go just dey preach nonsense upandahn cheesy grin
Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Boyooosa(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2017
igwebuike01:
14 mushroom universities The type of glorified secondary school our minister of finance finished from Wake me up when she is admitted by ALL IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITITES
Jealousy go kii u!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2017
gbosaa:

It's called rivalry. It's everywhere bro. Enjoy nairaland. We all fought our siblings, neighbours. In my town, the young girls engage their colleagues from the neighbouring towns in all sorts of games, singing even what's known today as free styling or rap battles. Young men engage in wrestling, football against other villages or towns. Our great grand parents did it. They had funny and mischievous names for other towns.

When I was 6years, we the Anglican Church members battle Catholic Church people. We call their rev fathers names, they do same to our pastors.

lol...I understand you...completely...

like you said...no one should be offended...cause its fun...

but there are some down to earth IPOB/afonja dah take this very serious ohhh grin

I laff in IPOB/AFONJA

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Hahaha, some people are dying of hate o! see them all above and below me ooo! grin
6 Ivy list schools and other top notch Universities such as the University of Chicago on her list cool , but to them, those are all still "mushroom schools", simply because the girl in question does not have huge 'yam legs' and a hairy upper lip. cheesy

Una go cry tire today. grin
But whyyyyyyyy? Hairy upper lip. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by timilehin95(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Still searching for an ipob with CGPA of 5.0 both in Nigeria nd abroad.

Still searching for a university in d east dat can displace d south west universities feasttop.

I jst don't have time for u cone headed ipob muntulas.

Still searching for d state in d east dat can be compared to lagos.

Talking about achievement, u guys are not in any way near d afonjas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by DPsalmist2(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Congrats to the young lady. The post here are so funny. If only Nigeria knew how to harness her bright young minds other countries won't be the ones enjoy this academic rivarlry between Yoruba and Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

I don't need a soothsayer to know these clowns are from the land of the rising Mark Nsukabags . Clowns that don't know Stanford, Duke, Cornell, Harvard and Princeton are all Ivy league schools. Not like we were expecting anything different. E dey una body cheesy grin .You people should just do fast..

We are talking of all 8. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA by joeleerules(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2017
igwebuike01:
14 mushroom universities The type of glorified secondary school our minister of finance finished from Wake me up when she is admitted by ALL IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITITES

14 mushroom Universities? Obviously you dont know the Universities that makes the IVY League, am sure getting admitted to a Nigerian University was hard for you... Don't look down on anyone's success.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Covenant University’s Former Vice-chancellor Suspended For Examination Fraud / Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / NECO Reschedules Exams Over #EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.