Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) (706 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger.

I recently saw a post on nairaland homepage talking about a medical doctor who got knocked down while jogging in lagos (pics below)...

I have this to say about this..

Write Down n Your Workouts

Write down when you will do them, how you will do them and why you will do them. possibly the doctor got knocked down while jogging on a busy road when it is already dawn, if he had wrote down his workout he could have been able to forecast a possibility of getting knocked down, because he could have been able to foresee how busy the road will be.

Don't just get up in the day and then just decide to take a jog or go to the gym, write down your workouts and decide why you are doing them, how long you will do them and when you will do them... If you are looking to be taut and fit.. (do you think it is jogging you need to be taut and fit?) don't just wake up in the morning start jogging... Do research on what you want to achieve and the right exercises to go with...

Or simply just subscribe to my blog and I will chat with you and you can throw all your questions at me..

That is my say...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

send me a mail if you need any of these ebooks (healthnewsphases@gmail.com)

Get rid of belly fat and keep it that way

How to last longer in bed (no condoms, no drugs)

Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Or simply just subscribe to my blog and I will chat with you and you can throw all your questions at me.

You just dey blow grammar....
So it all boils down to your blog en?!

The poster below me has something to say

1 Like

Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2017
grin

Op , do u discuss about sexuality as well cheesy ?
Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Op , do u discuss about sexuality as well cheesy ?

Yes....
Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2017
emeijeh:

You just dey blow grammar....
So it all boils down to your blog en?!

The poster below me has something to say

If you want to ask your question you can do here if you choose.. Although most people prefer a private atmosphere..

Stay Healthy, Stay wise
Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yes....

grin grin grin

Amazing...do u drop it here as well or u only emphasize ur threads on phyical fitness? wink
Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Amazing...do u drop it here as well or u only emphasize ur threads on phyical fitness? wink

Hahahaha... everything goes here... although I only send the most important ones and full articles to my subscribers and post the sneak peaks here...
Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hahahaha... everything goes here... although I only send the most important ones and full articles to my subscribers and post the sneak peaks here...

grin

Make ur thread so juicy ... who knows, sinz & i may subcribe soon wink grin
Re: Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging - My Take On This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Make ur thread so juicy ... who knows, sinz & i may subcribe soon wink grin

Maybe not too juicy... I don't want you to ____ your _____ Hahahha..

It is what you are thinking

(1) (Reply)

Housemaid Caught On Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Wicked Boss’s Juice / 9 Romantic Things Couples Can Do Together / What Are Your Takes Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.