Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) (44713 Views)

Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) / Nigerian Man Finish Glo With Savage Replies On Fb / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2019
A man tried to get too close and personal on Twitter but received a shock of his life. She screenshot of what transpired below.

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by BUSHHUNTER: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2019
No be Twitter again?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by iPrevail(m): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Mumu embarrass him generation grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Low self esteem can make you look stupid

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by CosmicPhoenix: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2019
that guy just bought a one way ticket to the friendzone

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by ashewoboy(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2019
ladies don't have sense. this is the type of guy she should date. no. she will date the bad guy who will phuck her very well. stupid girls. ladies stop going for guys that you like.go for guys that like you. ladies don't learn. stupid girls.

she has friendzoned this guy now. guys stop going for ladies that you like. go for ladies that like you.

142 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Kwakwakwakwa

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by AstroG: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2019
He has officially been friendzoned

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2019
chai!
y some guys dey do like dz naw.
see as him use him hand sentence himself to friendzone for life.
and made himself a mockery for other girls

12 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by WoeBetide666: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2019
Why these kaffir girls dey always bleach their skin
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by SendAbroad: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by seunfly: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2019
When a girl has main guy and the side guy tries to overstep his boundaries.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Spar7tan(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Bubble busted cheesy
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Samsimple(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2019
When she end up in shiloh looking for husband.. Twitter would come to her aid

21 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by dingbang(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Fake news. . staged

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Danelo(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2019
So of what relevance is this news now @OP?
Get a job abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by mosho2good: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2019
I feel like a celebrity when passengers are looking for a person for the bus to be full, then I show up���

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by GTFO(f): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:
ladies don't have sense. this is the type of guy she should date. no. she will date the bad guy who will phuck her very well. stupid girls. ladies stop going for guys that you like.go for guys that like you. ladies don't learn. stupid girls.

she has friendzoned this guy now. guys stop going for ladies that you like. go for ladies that like you.

lol ASHEWO BOY too dey shuk mouth for matter..

okay, we don hear... what else ?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by chukwuibuipob: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2019
sad
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by DanielSmart2: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Is that my problem? Nepa just burnt my switch

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Tinalex(f): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

Sorry ooo...why the thing dey pepper you like this; that girl dumped you right?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by stano2(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Mumu guy.
I always put dem gals in their place, my self esteem is top notch.
I should be the one making dem feel fly

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by lifezone247(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Twitter is a case on its own.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by iPrevail(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

Because a guy likes a girl does not mean all is gonna go well or he doesn't have bad intentions.
The trick is to know what's or who's good for you and go for it.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by udemzyudex(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2019
This one dey back sit for her friend zone class grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by pansophist(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2019
If the guy na Davido now, her reply will be "oh really, you're such a darling. I love you with all my heart", then share it across all her social media platform.

Moral of the story. Women will make you the prize when you have something good going for yourself. Dont chase women, chase success, and women will follow.

cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by IKON360(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2019
But the mod that brought this to front page no try. This is the most irrelevant piece of information I've seen on NL this week
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Na so she go do shakara till she hit 30, then she go begin say where are all the good men, men ain't sh!£ etc...

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Dearlord(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2019
She just stated the fact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / Describe Your EX / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.