Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) (56531 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by gmacnoms(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

We are saying the same thing.

Why am I surprised about your post self.

You have history of supporting thieves no matter the party or tribe.

He graduated and his name disappeared from all official lists.

Alumni, graduation lists etc. WEH done Sir.

The claim on London School of Economics and Harvard have been changed to being given a 'certificated' 'certificate' of workshop attendance.
Oga, calm down. U nor know how our education system b? I saw lots of such cases jare. Btw, is d subject matter about thieves or about certificate?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by 3Dimension: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Certificated alumni
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by HRich(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
profhezekiah:
Why r U dis gullible or probably U are an hypocrite so after everything that is againt melaye apart frm the sahrara reporters, U can still come out abuse someone on what was glaring, ur delusion is mastery
He is not gullible, trust me. He is only out to defend anything that speaks corruption. It is an incurable sickness.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Probably to thank The VC personally for a job well done and to get 'certificated' onice again.

Bitter zombie.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2017
we still have a long way to go in this country...
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Is not like its not possible to buy certificate in nigeria. Anyway seems like he did graduated but that doesnt stop him from being a thug.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2017
So his forged certificate is ready for collection. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2017
When is Buhari going to WAEC to collect his own certificate?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Omoyole Sowore is toast, ₦5 billion gbese hanging over his head.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by merdan: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Webman007:
i comment my reserve
reserve am well
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2017
How come after several years, na now in dey collect in certificate? There is something fishy. It also portray high level of lack of seriousness in his character.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by ruggedized1: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Where's SaharaReporters sef?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Dino melaye is a graduate.Enough of exposing your ignorance online. Certificates are not immediately issued until after convocation of which the graduate can decide to pick up at anytime
You're the ignorant prick!
How did he get admitted into all those pg schools? With expired testimonial? Because one can only use testimonials for 3 years after graduation. Dino is a liar and a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Dino melaye is a graduate.Enough of exposing your ignorance online. Certificates are not immediately issued until after convocation of which the graduate can decide to pick up at anytime
for d foreign institutions he mentioned to quickly deny him place questions on his integrity....I don't reckon with this dat his displaying

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Sowore and Afonjas right now....
Osu
If only you had a functional brain... cry
And Dino is from what tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by skaramanga: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2017
After almost 20 years!
He was not proud of having third class, that's why he abandoned it there for them
It's shameful that after all the gra gra he dey do for senate, he is a third class material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

so you will spend almost 9 years in school & decide to just live the certificate after graduation, MR EVEN PASS STUDENTS DONT LEAVE THEM CERTIFICATE FOR 17 YEARS

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Smh. You guys deserve to suffer i swear.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Someone educate me here please, I thought going for a post graduate degree entails you providing your first degree certificate except maybe it's same school for both. How come he did some PG programme with Unijos and Uniabuja with no certificate?

Someone should please clarify me on this

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nationale: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
The whole thing smells funny. He graduated but couldn't collect his certificate even while doing his masters albeit without PGD and going to ABU almost every week to attend nonsense lectures. It is just evident that something fishy happened. SR were dead right a beg.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2017
If he doesn't disturbed now he won't know that he is collecting is certificate .
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by seguno2: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2017
GogetterMD:
Go and kolet Harvard own too nah

chukwuibuipob:
Yeye dey smile. Ok,after dat,he should to "HAZARD" to collect his cert. Nonsense

Ask Ambode to collect his own too from Harvard?
You should also ask Engineer Aregbesola for his COREN registration number.
Hypocrites everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Taidi(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2017
profhezekiah:
Must U show ur shallow mindedness,sentiment,hypocrisy and delusion on every thread, tinubu is heavily corrupt that is right so let us fight the corrupt politicians together 2 wrong cant make a right.
Plz plz show me one of you previous post where you critisized and claled Tinibu corrupt,Im waiting.
Una own na saint abi?the mentality of Nigerians is way outta this world, love it or hate it Politics in Nigeria is driven by ethnicity. Everyone will support thier own good or bad.Go to Daura today PMB has mega support but what has he done the elevate the plight of them poor people there. Anyway like I always say I got my own back.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice one Dino

Meanwhile on ther news, Sowore, Tinubu and Buhari be like: na how we go take pay N5billion

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Nationale:
The whole thing smells funny. He graduated but couldn't collect his certificate even while doing his masters albeit without PGD and going to ABU almost every week to attend nonsense lectures. It is just evident that something fishy happened. SR were dead right a beg.
Stop being ignorant, I have not collect mine since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
GogetterMD:
Go and kolet Harvard own too nah
Yes, if Nigerians are as corrupt as to try proving his innocence in order not to expose their weaknesses, let them try it in UK. Let's see his certificate from London Sch. of Economics. He will rot in jail there.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
luvinhubby:

Bitter zombie.

Shun Sir !!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by austinbrown: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Nigerian politicians and drama ehn
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2017
It is not a curse,but this country can never get better.am not cursing only stating the obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki At Presidential Dinner In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.