Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) (56665 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Ndolarr: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Rubbish! How did he get on the MSc programme with 3rd class degree in ABU without post graduate diploma?! ABU messed up on 'Dino-gate' real time!! Apart from his miserable 'arangee' 3rd class degree, Dino should stop parading himself as having higher degrees, including Harvard and London School of Economics!!! Enough of this charade

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2017
GogetterMD:
Go and kolet Harvard own too nah
he doesn't need that now because he used the ABU result to meet senate requirements so tell sowoore to get prepared for 5 billion suite with evidence

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

We are saying the same thing.

Why am I surprised about your post self.

You have history of supporting thieves no matter the party or tribe.

He graduated and his name disappeared from all official lists.

Alumni, graduation lists etc. WEH done Sir.

The claim on London School of Economics and Harvard have been changed from graduation to being given a 'certificated' 'certificate' of workshop attendance.

Pls shut up

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Ndolarr:
Rubbish! How did he get on the MSc programme with 3rd class degree in ABU without post graduate diploma?! ABU messed up on 'Dino-gate' real time!! Apart from his miserable 'arangee' 3rd class degree, Dino should stop parading himself as having higher degrees, including Harvard and London School of Economics!!! Enough of this charade
miserable 'arangee' 3rd class degree, . cheesy at least he got a certified degree he is a bonafide graduate sowoore was duly shamed at last

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Probably to thank The VC personally for a job well done and to get 'certificated' once again.
Ah dey teh u

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by profhezekiah: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tinubu was arrested during GEJ tenure was released on a useless grounds, so if during another party he was able to escape so what will happen during when tinubu party is in power, nigeria is under siege by politicians it doesn't matter political affliation,there common goals is oppressing the less priviledged for personal priviledge
seguno2:

If Tinubu is heavily corrupt, why has he not been arrested and jailed?
Instead, he is doing kingmaker upandan for Buhari.
Different strokes for different folks is corruption.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
This Dinolistic acts are really pissing me off!!!
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Olufemi66(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Probably to thank The VC personally for a job well done and to get 'certificated' once again.
Mtcheew..... Why he know kill cows because he don dey certified? Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lobatan! So what next?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nationale: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
erico2k2:

Stop being ignorant, I have not collect mine since 1999.

May be you are doing business and not practicing with yours. Please explain the fact that throughout the certificate saga he didn't go to ABU to get the certificate and display to the public. He got it after the VC came to the senate to say with available records without showing proof of the records. I think you are the one who is ignorant. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nationale:

May be you are doing business and not practicing with yours. Please explain the fact that throughout the certificate saga he didn't go to ABU to get the certificate and display to the public. He got it after the VC came to the senate to say with available records without showing proof of the records. I think you are the one who is ignorant. Yeye dey smell.
I just said my bit.If i can chose not to have my cert since 1999 so whats the difference with Dino,Loads of people here to have told you and your likes they used thier statement of result to get civil service jobs in Nigeria you are here wasting your MB expressing your unreserved ignorance still,my friend fly plzz B4 I unleash my okpako status on U.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Thief? what did Dino steal from you? how, where and when did he steal it? You and you ilk will rot in hell for fostering this nonsense government and hunger on us.

You don't want anyone to speak up against the oppression and repression we are suffering. You tag and label everyone who tried to jig the apple cart a thief. This your style is stale and we ain't buying it no more. Shame on you!

You need your head examined.

Dino and Saraki gets praise from you while i foster the nonsense Govt and hunger on you.

Your hunger is your inability to apply your common sense.

Lest i forget, he stole TELEVISION as confirmed by his fellow Exco Members.

If you are so dumb not to know that some one can not do Masters with 3rd class without PGD.

Special Adviser on 'Certification'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by efeski(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
three:
Dino this Dino that

Many have opinions on 'Dino Melaye', his tendencies and competence, Question is how come Dino Melaye is a Senator and you are simply left to make comments on Nairaland?

Unless you're one of those who plan to do the same thing or worse don't you think you could do better than Dino Melaye?

We need to redefine our actions on Social Media, Join A Political Party and Raise Competent Candidates for 2019 and get these misfits out.

The problems can't be solved overnight but they can be solved nonetheless .
A chief criteria of Politics is foresight and patience, we tend to forget the little seeds and look for big revolutions then get frustrated cos it seems this 'revolution' won't come.

Political revolutions begin with as little as a mosquito bite and swirl into a whirlwind.

2 Years from now most people will wish they had started today.

When do you think Tinubu started plotting the demise of the PDP with his grand mega party plan, do you realise he was scoffed at?

You reading this, do you not think you're more intelligent than some of these leaders? so how come you're reading this and not vying for political office?

Get UP!

WAKE UP!!!

...or you think you can't be governor, senator or president? then don't complain when misfits lord it over you

#NigeriaElections2019DoItYourself
#NigeriaElections2019StartNow

my sentiments exactly!!!

www.anrp.org.ng

Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party

We stand for Rebirth, Renewal & Respect

do check us out and let's wrest back political power from these shenanigans

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by profhezekiah: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
profhezekiah:
First impression last longer, I av never seen a responsible smoker , Just my experience though,am nt judging him, He is also an ally of d big iceman thief (tinubu),rogue and most corrupt man ever lived .
profhezekiah:
O LORD I beg YOU let the beating get to buhari,saraki,tinubu,lie muhammed and others
erico2k2:

Plz plz show me one of you previous post where you critisized and claled Tinibu corrupt,Im waiting.
Una own na saint abi?the mentality of Nigerians is way outta this world, love it or hate it Politics in Nigeria is driven by ethnicity. Everyone will support thier own good or bad.Go to Daura today PMB has mega support but what has he done the elevate the plight of them poor people there. Anyway like I always say I got my own back.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
bionixs:
thats your mind while seated ,waiting to be serviced from your family's pot

The post i laboured to put soup inside it.

Not a bad one.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kiakia:
Again, you hit the bull's eye with your response.

Thanks Boss.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by seguno2: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
profhezekiah:
Tinubu was arrested during GEJ tenure was released on a useless grounds, so if during another party he was able to escape so what will happen during when tinubu party is in power, nigeria is under siege by politicians it doesn't matter political affliation,there common goals is oppressing the less priviledged for personal priviledge

Tinubu was never arrested by the previous federal administration.
The CCT confirmed that he was freed in error.
Stop spreading lies.
If Tinubu's party is in power and the rotten head says that he is fighting corruption, then he should start with the rogues within to be taken serious. Or does charity no longer begin at home?
Indeed, our country is under siege from all politicians of every party. It is therefore absolutely necessary to nullify the propaganda of the rogues who are pretending to be saints simply by painting others as the devils.
We should resist that as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

I don't really like the Dino of a guy but your comment is that of an ignoramus. So just because somebody's name doesn't appear on the graduation list and alumni list then it means he is not a graduate right? Look at your reasoning, for your information a lot of people who have graduated don't have their names on those lists but they are graduates. So please you all should stop the childish rant, it sounds foolish

So it was all coincidence ?

That the same person not found any where was said to have so much carry overs that can not be covered in a semester ?

That the same person who claim to graduate from all other International Schools with incorruptible people had to modify that he was a graudate by virtue of being 'Certificated'

I know you know better than this but writing makes u feel cool too.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
profhezekiah:

You nailed it.

I have always said i blame PDP for Tinubu moving freely despite the corruption hanging on his neck.

He was without immunity for 8 YEARS but the PDP bastards were busy stealing than to remember another thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

So it was all coincidence ?

That the same person not found any where was said to have so much carry overs that can not be covered in a semester ?

That the same person who claim to graduate from all other International Schools with incorruptible people had to modify that he was a graudate by virtue of being 'Certificated'

I know you know better than this but writing makes u feel cool too.

So I should believe you more than the VC who testified under oath that Dino graduated? If you don't know, know it today that a department has the powers to waive carry overs for final year students. I would rather believe the VC (who gave his words in front of everybody) than you who is just making wild assumptions not backed by any proof. Just allow it to slide, you can't win everything but if you insist and very convinced that Dino didn't graduate,then it's better you challenge him in court

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
It hurts to be a Nigerian at times.

So, if no one has asked about this certificate, he wouldn't have collected it?

And for a third class student to be a law maker over me is painful.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Just make money and universities will offer you the certificate of your choice without going through studies

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Maximus85:

The richest man in the world is not so(Bill gates) Educated,hustle hard.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by moufan: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
seguno2:

Ask Ambode to collect his own too from Harvard?
You should also ask Engineer Aregbesola for his COREN registration number.
Hypocrites everywhere.
you're a bleeping big fooool,did ambode tell you he graduated from havard.fuccvking fool you better ffuccck off
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by sshalom(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is an unnecessary spectacle!
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by seguno2: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
moufan:
you're a bleeping big fooool,did ambode tell you he graduated from havard.fuccvking fool you better ffuccck off

Yes.
Ambode told me.
Check out the profile he used for his governorship campaign and stop foaming in the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by seguno2: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
sshalom:

Maybe not.
Since the useless propagandists went to town with their lies, it is only proper that he should also be very vocal and visible in proving that they are imbecilic liars.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ajekun iya!
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
GogetterMD:
Go and kolet Harvard own too nah
this one is enough. Buhari should go and get his Cambridge high school certificate first

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
sshalom:
it is very necessary

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Maximus85:

he is a university graduate, that's what matters. University certificates are awarded "In Character and in learning" . And it's not compulsory to collect it. People use statement of result to get job. And can then go and collect when and if they so wish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.