Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT (37742 Views)

BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe / BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by burkingx(f): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by MJBOLT: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
efe fans and stupidity
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Kobicove(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
In my opinion he spoke the truth undecided

There are more important things to worry about than this reality TV bvllshit show

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Moving4: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Daddy freeze, u can freeze out if u want but let who wants to pray & vote do. Its their choice...
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by outflank: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
These guys are actually going to make him lose.

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by ngwababe(f): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Freeze no wan say something about her Mama kemi, wetin happen na??
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by AntiWailer: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
JacksonD7:
Daddy Freeze making sense at last.

i teh you
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Zaitoon: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
He is right though, the hype about this big brother is very becoming very annoying.

Nigerians and misplaced priorities undecided

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Misterdhee1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Even though me sef dey follow the show religiously, i think it is very silly for anyone to take the show so seriously to the extent of getting spiritual. Haaba. Even God go dey mock us freestyly for our priorities in this country.

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by GloriaNinja(f): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
He is stating the fact

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by sirusX(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
This reminds me of sporting games where teams pray to win against the opponent

I always wonder...who's prayer will be answered? undecided cz both are playing against the other to win

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Nickizoe(f): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
hmmmm..... What's my own...lemme comma go..
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by nNEOo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
It is obvious that uncle freeze is an atheist. No need to waste saliva on him angry

Pls he made a valid argument,

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by AuroraB(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tazdroid:
but no be TBoss mata u cari for head so like gala?
Don't mind the ode. He's not even sure of his gender. Are we surprised his ex kept resetting his brain with punches sad
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by bestspoke: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
orezimena28:
At least people forgot about buhari, dollar, the economy in general and even committing suicide for a while!!! Let those having fun with it be.
God bless you o...people just talk anyhow.

What ever gives people life what ever puts smile one their faces amidst current travails. Who am i to stop it.
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by musa7m(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Not my problem
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by pressplay411(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
People are really jobless, just carrying Efe matter for head angry #TeamTBoss

Like a wise man said, Wisdom sometimes is simply knowing when to shut up.
This post should have ended at "head." grin

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by justjify(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
You really need help

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by toprealman: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Will he be saying all these if he got the job as the anchor man?
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by drtee247(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thanks Daddy Freeze, its simple common sense...most Nigerians Have misplaced Priority
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by taurusmena1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
HYPOCRITE.....that's what you are by displaying support for any of them and condemning those in support of Efe
Jessidaisy4:
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by kinggogo: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jst watched d video. Gosh!!! shocked shocked shocked

Cnt believe Nigerians. So if d efe eventually wins, it means God answered their prayers. Smh

I'm ashamed of dis country.
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by lanre718: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovely said Daddy freeze, this is the major reasonnigerians are flocking ut of the country daily. Is it that we are cursed or simply stupid. Even some jobless youths and parents are lining up to collect recharge card to vote .So sad
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by AustinSam(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is true talk.Nigerians are forgetting the needful and are praying for the unnecessary things.
May God help us in this nation called Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Dayshow: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

But u no jobless with #TeamTBoss abi?
Hypocrite!
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by atilla(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
True talk tho by uncle freeze
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Priest69(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
orezimena28:
At least people forgot about buhari, dollar, the economy in general and even committing suicide for a while!!! Let those having fun with it be.

We don't have to forget about all that ..... It's like smoking or drinking to forget but the problems are still there

Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by chiraqDemon(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
U wan make man de pray same prayer everyday
Nikkas don de pray make naija better but nigerian God nor even send them, so prayer must change maybe nigerian God d folo watch bbn
Re: BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT by Edum13656: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Who be Efe sef and what is BBNAIJA,

Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video) / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man