Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab (877 Views)

So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It. / Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
What happens to be the news all over the world is obviously missing on Nigeria's acclaimed biggest TV network in Africa website. Apart form the fact that we were not all proud/happy about what the boy did, that website could have been used to continue to portray Nigeria's image as a loving,  friendly, hospitable and a free entity, to my utmost surprise the news was not even mentioned on their website, what a shame of a nation but they reported news in Pakistan and others. http://www.nta.com.ng/index.php
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by edoyad(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
NTA don get website ? Guy na wetin carry you go there sef ?
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by DisGuy: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
When NTA get website?

You no hear Dora Akinyuli announce budget, she mention rebranding website not nta o!
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2009
I think part of re-branding should include NTA being equipped and improved
edoyad:

NTA don get website ? Guy na wetin carry you go there sef ?
I don't expect a Nigerian to ask me what i was doing on NTA's website. ehen!!
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by Witi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2009
benlay:

I think part of re-branding should include NTA being equipped and improvedI don't expect a Nigerian to ask me what i was doing on NTA's website. ehen!!
Yes What are you doing there?
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
Witi:

Yes What are you doing there?

is it a crime for me as a Nigerian living abroad to view the comments and position of Nigeria's so called "biggest TV network in Africa" ? Egbami oo NAIRALANDERS!!!
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by Kx: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2009
benlay:

is it a crime for me as a Nigerian living abroad to view the comments and position of Nigeria's so called "biggest TV network in Africa" ? Egbami oo NAIRALANDERS!!!

Gosh,are u say u had no better thing to do with ur time than
watch NTA?
Retrogressive patrotism.
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
nobody wants to bell the cat and be the fall guy. You report that kind of story, you dont know what may happen to you.

Let the foreign media keep doing the reporting.

nothing wrong with checking nta website btw.

does nollywood have a news station?
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 3:02am On Dec 30, 2009
Kx:

Gosh,are u say u had no better thing to do with your time than
watch NTA?
Retrogressive patrotism.

I can see u just like to post on every subject on the section, i have been here for more than 2 years and most of the time i just read and may not make comments, mr grammarian, what is 'Retrogressive patrotism' ?You need help, i was of the opinion they could have used their website to clear the waves or defend the fact that we Nigerians are not terrorists, we Nigerians living abroad are being looked upon as scammers, fraudsters etc now terrorists, you might not have an idea of what i am talking about. When Oprah in her show said all Nigerians are corrupt, what did the likes of retrogressive thinkers like you said?
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 30, 2009
NTA is owned by the government right?
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2009
NTA is owned by gov't right but when it comes to reporting news i think they should be objective.
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by VALIDATOR: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
What a shame. The story is truly absent on NTA's website .
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 1:35am On Dec 31, 2009
VALIDATOR:

What a shame. The story is truly absent on NTA's website .
My people don't see anything wrong in that, na wa oo. Thank you
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by VALIDATOR: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
I am beginning to think this is all not happening.Can all these mischief be real? I try very hard not to give up hope on Nigeria but you see, I am really heart broken. NTA website did not carry this all important make-or-break-news. And i'm sure there is somebody collecting salary for the update of information on that website. What a shame. embarassed
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by kokoA(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
NTA has a website shocked shocked
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by sleekp1: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
benlay:

SHhh !!! You're not supposed to visit Nairaland even. Get your news from Zimbabwe.
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2010
I don't believe in Nigeria again, we should stop deceiving ourselves, US  has predicted that Nigeria will be divided in 2015. let's wait for the unfolding drama,
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2010
sleek_p:

SHhh !!! You're not supposed to visit Nairaland even. Get your news from Zimbabwe.

u be olodo, where u come from sef.
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by Afam(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2010
benlay:

I don't believe in Nigeria again, we should stop deceiving ourselves, US  has predicted that Nigeria will be divided in 2015. let's wait for the unfolding drama,

You mean the same USA that did not know when planes were hijacked on 911 or when they gave visa to someone his father already reported as having strange/extremist agenda?

Or the one that claimed Saddam had WMD?

Please, do not pay too much attention on what USA says as they could be 100% as they have been on some issues in the past.
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2010
come to think of it, has anything changed, corruption and bad leadership have been our problems, has that changed? Take a look at our constitution very deficient, 10 years now no amendment, we don't know the whereabout or the status of our president, is this a nation? US might be wrong but what's left of us? there is no big deal if Nigeria is divided, Yugoslavia and USSR did and they are living peacefully now, think about it, credible pple can not win elections in Nigeria,think about it,THE SAME PERSON BEING PARADED AS PETROLEUM MINISTER/ADMINISTRATOR since 1988 and so many other issues on ground, Lagos remaining @ 20 LGA Jigawa created out of Kano and Kano has 43 and Jigawa 34,Lagos still remains 20, it's complicated, with yeye NHA
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by Afam(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2010
I don't excuse the nonsense that goes on in Nigeria. I am only pointing out the fact that the US should face their own problems and stop their predictions as regards other countries.

When Nigerians are ready they will change Nigeria. For now they are not yet ready based on the comments and understanding of the problems in Nigeria by Nigerians.
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by benlay(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2010
smiley smiley cheesy Nigerians are not ready? Interesting i like that, people are suffering and dying daily and u believe Nigerians are not ready, hmnnn, i said it, let's wait and see.
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by chrisical(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2010
Shocking!
But if na PDP dey do congress dem go put am for the yeye website.
Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by ezeagu(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2010
NTA is mafia government controlled.

Re: NTA Website Has No News About Abdulmutallab by VALIDATOR: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
Afam:

I don't excuse the nonsense that goes on in Nigeria. I am only pointing out the fact that the US should face their own problems and stop their predictions as regards other countries.

When Nigerians are ready they will change Nigeria. For now they are not yet ready based on the comments and understanding of the problems in Nigeria by Nigerians.

This is so right my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Assembly Sets Up C’ttee To Investigate Fashola / Yar'adua: Sorry For The Muslim North / Cheapest Gsm Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.