Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (68343 Views)

Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Old fool!
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
Where is the swag? Na only pot belly me dey see ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh, I am Ijaw but never will I make reckless comment against another tribe especially when unprovoked (I understand that people do nasty things in pro vocation which I think we all might be guilty of one time or the other). That dude is not sane in any definition. He is mentally sick! Funny enough he is in the USA where racism is looked down on (for his sake), yet he is deeply consumed by bigotry and racism.

As for the names he mentioned, only Boro and Timaya I am proud of any day...

of course, myself too cheesy

Thanks.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by edoboi29(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
See dis idotic brukhutu drunk, he belike make i blow him belle run
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by odduduwa: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
erico2k2:

Im still struggling to see howmany Oil wells BIAFRA has or are you thinking the ND follow for unu BIAFRA, again again
now afonja I know yu must be pained that south west is barren and contributes nothing to the zoo now I REPEAT NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU TABLE TENNIS BART AND BICYCLE SEAT HEADS CAN DO ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if you wanna test yourself come to igweocha and say they are not Biafra well obasanjo ll be more handsome than you BTW check how Chibuike amaechi attested he is igbo. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/reps-battle-transport-minister-infrastructure-south-east/

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by JackieChan01: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

WTF are you begging him? If a man abuse your household, it doesn't matter whether he mentions your fathers name, the fact remains that your household is insulted. You don't beg a man not to insult your father, you put him where he belongs.

JESU!!! TonyeBarcanista talking with authority shocked like a man with 100 balls

bia nwokem i ask you again wetin you dey chop these days? wey dey make you shine like this shocked

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by JackieChan01: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
chaiii i can see these guys has already massacred HungerBAD grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
JackieChan01:

JESU!!! TonyeBarcanista talking with authority shocked like a man with 100 balls

bia nwokem i ask you again wetin you dey chop these days? wey dey make you shine like this shocked
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by JackieChan01: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Your attitude with the bolded just gave us a clue to why someone can insult your people cheaply.

Stop all these holier than thou biko
CarlosTheJackal my man
the nightmare of omenkalives omenka progressive01 or whatever

bro how far i no dey see our old friend omenka again though na me jail his three monikers omenkalives omenka progressive01 and his accomplice Jetleeee

he bought my market and I love to play with those that bought my market strategically cheesy

please whenever you see something like his moniker nor any moniker with his modus operandi please let me know so that I'll press the follow button.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2017
The beards is gone shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:
now afonja I know yu must be pained that south west is barren and contributes nothing to the zoo now I REPEAT NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU TABLE TENNIS BART AND BICYCLE SEAT HEADS CAN DO ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if you wanna test yourself come to igweocha and say they are not Biafra well obasanjo ll be more handsome than you BTW check how Chibuike amaechi attested he is igbo. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/reps-battle-transport-minister-infrastructure-south-east/
To further establish your foolishness, Im from the Niger Delta I have roots from Rivers and Delta state,DOnt you now sound silly? just cos I refuse BIAFRA Im automatically a yoruba man, plz use your FLAT HEAD and go bck to your shop and trade in what you know biko

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2017
JackieChan01:

CarlosTheJackal my man
the nightmare of omenkalives omenka progressive01 or whatever

bro how far i no dey see our old friend omenka again though na me jail his three monikers omenkalives omenka progressive01 and his accomplice Jetleeee

he bought my market and I love to play with those that bought my market strategically cheesy

please whenever you see something like his moniker nor any moniker with his modus operandi please let me know so that I'll press the follow button.
lol.... grin grin grin grin Una get work'o.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by JackieChan01: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2017
blues20:

lol.... grin grin grin grin Una get work'o.
yes that's what happens when i invest my time on people cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:58am On Apr 09, 2017
EXLOVER:
Guy you father well well, you just talking trash, uneducated fool that's what you are. Because of this your post i will take my time find you, it won't take me week to locate you. Don't worry you will here from me, and say this shit you just posted in front of us
Pls do the boy is a total idìot.

They hate anyone who speaks up against the the evil being done against the Ijaw people.

If the oil were to be there's would they share??

Bunch of poverty striken children raping illiterate from a barren dry and cursed land.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by almarthins(m): 5:17am On Apr 09, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Correct Guy! A courageous freedom fighter, dont relent until you get back your God given resources from parasites.

Huh! Sometimes I wonder why most Nigerians with all their bogus degrees talk like this. That man u see over there is one of the biggest parasite, milking his own people in the name of freedom fighting.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by odduduwa: 5:45am On Apr 09, 2017
erico2k2:

To further establish your foolishness, Im from the Niger Delta I have roots from Rivers and Delta state,DOnt you now sound silly? just cos I refuse BIAFRA Im automatically a yoruba man, plz use your FLAT HEAD and go bck to your shop and trade in what you know biko
pmo Yoruba if you like sing from now till awolowo wakes up you are mgbati mgbati man and son from brown roof republic it won't change anything NOW LISTEN YOU BICYCLE SEAT WE LL NIT LEAVE AN INCH OF BIAFRALAND OR YOUR PANTHON NIGER DELTA FOR YOU YORUBAS TO FINISH WITH LIES AND TREACHERY AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU GAS COOKER CYLINDER HEADS CAN DO ABOUT IT
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:11am On Apr 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Now I understand that you are suffering from insanity. Your hatred for the great and prosperous Ijaw nation and her people will consume you.

PROUDLY IJAW

MODIFIED:
The shameless bigot had to list prominent Ijaw names? I'm glad he found me worthy to be listed among names that had the Great Issac Adaka Boro, a legend the clown will never be.

guy wey d prosperity?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Ababadada: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh, I am Ijaw but never will I make reckless comment against another tribe especially when unprovoked (I understand that people do nasty things in pro vocation which I think we all might be guilty of one time or the other). That dude is not sane in any definition. He is mentally sick! Funny enough he is in the USA where racism is looked down on (for his sake), yet he is deeply consumed by bigotry and racism.

As for the names he mentioned, only Boro and Timaya I am proud of any day...

of course, myself too cheesy
You are not from Ijaws ok ooo
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Ababadada: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2017
almarthins:

Huh! Sometimes I wonder why most Nigerians with all their bogus degrees talk like this. That man u see over there is one of the biggest parasite, milking his own people in the name of freedom fighting.
is he milking your land? Mind your business leave us alone!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by hopily(m): 6:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Those of you insulting a whole tribe saying they are only good in militancy and naming some few names and calling them the best Ijaw can produce should start reading about the exploits of the Ijaws before and after the amalgamation of Nigeria, for your information.....The great Taribo West is an Ijaw, Finidi George is an Ijaw, Abbe George is an Ijaw, Samson Siasia the only African coach with a silver and bronze Olympic medals in an Ijaw, Brown Ideye is an Ijaw, Hilda Dokubo is an Ijaw, Dakore Egbuson is an Ijaw, Anna Barna is an Ijaw, Agbani Darego the only black African to ever win the miss world is an Ijaw, Timi Dakolo west African Idol is an Ijaw, Timaya is an Ijaw, Mr 2k is an Ijaw, the Ijaws has also produce many fine soldiers like Gen. lucky Irabo GOC operation lafia dole that is winning the war against bono haram, the late Gen Andrew Owoye Azazi former Chief of army staff, former Chief of Defence staff and former NSA, the late rear admiral Daniel Ikoli that was to be the next chief of naval staff too was an Ijaw man just to mention a few.......we are all unique in our different ways Ijaws must not live like other.....we are Ijaws......proudly (Nembe) Ijaw..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Ugly morrafucka
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Stupid obese grin shey u promised to destroy the north, the "parasites " as u call them, where were u when money was raised from the north to start the oil mining and all? and all those hate videos u made nobody complained because you are not Hausa/ fulani abi?Shege katon banzo angry

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by nengibo: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
All i see here are butthurt wazobia people, children from barren lands put in power by the British to oppress the minorities, as long as their are Ijaws in the Niger Delta that oppression from eboe, yoruba and hausa will stop egberi fa
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:
Stupid obese grin shey u promised to destroy the north, the "parasites " as u call them, where were u when money was raised from the north to start the oil mining and all? and all those hate videos u made nobody complained because you are not Hausa/ fulani abi?Shege katon banzo angry
What money was raised from the North. Please stop that stupid lie.What was the source of the money and how much.As a Yoruba we may have issues with Asari but will never support that fiction. Firstly the North Always ran a deficit and that was why it was merged with the South. Certainly no money from Yoruba land was used to develop oil in the Delta.You are on your own with that lie from the pit of hell.
Even now when the oil money is flowing the FG is unable to meet cash call requirements and we are being told they stumped up cash when there was no oil money.
Clearly you need education.
Shell prospected for oil At their own expense so stop the lies
At the time oil was discovered we operated fiscal federalism under the existing constitution at the time so WHY WOULD THE NORTH CONTRIBUTE? It was not going to get a share? Like what is happening now, it was the military government that changed that in the 70s. There simply was no benefit for the North to do this so go and educate yourself better
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
What money was raised from the North. Please stop that stupid lie.What was the source of the money and how much.As a Yoruba we may have issues with Asari but will never support that fiction. Firstly the North Always ran a deficit and that was why it was merged with the South.
The North never contributedid anything to the South.It has always been a parasite
Certainly no money from Your a land was used to develop oil in the Delta.You are on your own with that lie from the pit of he'll.
Even now when the oil money is flowing the FI is unable to meet cash call requirements and we are being told they stumped up cash when there was no oil money.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Bridget95:
Remove the log in your eyes first. The SW also celebrate a veteran drug lord thievnubu and the one disgraced from the police force who was made king who goes about threatening people with lagoon massacre.
leave that olodo..

To know that same numb skull voted for an illiterate president baffles me..yet he comes online to abuse a tribe that has allowed nigeria feed his poverty striken region through the ijaws and Niger delta at large..
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by protocoll(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Igboesika:
I can sight my beloved country's flags there.
Ride on.....

mumu
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by protocoll(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:

proper mumu
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by odduduwa: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
protocoll:

proper mumu

I have told you I hate upcoming idiots

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Fineglo: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
has he terrorized ur household b4?

Ask am o
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by mousco(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2017
What Asari is doing is wrong IYC already have a well elected president who is Barr. Eric Omare and any other group of persons trying to conduct another election is regarded as not valid.

IYC is a big body of all Ijaw youths home n abroad so therefore fraction in this council will not be welcomed, it is only in unity we can start and divided we fall.

Proudly Ijaw
Proudly IYC

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
What money was raised from the North. Please stop that stupid lie.What was the source of the money and how much.As a Yoruba we may have issues with Asari but will never support that fiction. Firstly the North Always ran a deficit and that was why it was merged with the South. Certainly no money from Yoruba land was used to develop oil in the Delta.You are on your own with that lie from the pit of hell.
Even now when the oil money is flowing the FG is unable to meet cash call requirements and we are being told they stumped up cash when there was no oil money.
At the time oil was discovered we operated fiscal federalism under the existing constitution at the time so WHY WOULD THE NORTH CONTRIBUTE? It was not going to get a share? Like what is happening now, it was the military government that changed that in the 70s. There simply was no benefit for the North to do this so go and educate yourself better
See the way this Yoruba girl carry Asari matter for head grin like u love them...sorry dear we know u dont love the igbos. Stop being a two faceted fool. About raising money from the north...u need to go back to school, especially history class!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.