Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (68341 Views)

Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by robo01(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
Where is the swag? Na only pot belly me dey see ooooo grin grin grin
same here woo
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:

See the way this Yoruba girl carry Asari matter for head grin like u love them...sorry dear we know u dont love the igbos. Stop being a two faceted fool. About raising money from the north...u need to go back to school, especially history class!
Haha whether I love them is irrelevant here. The world has turned upside down. Aboki telling me to go to school. What is sukulu
You can keep deluding yourself and your almajiri children but the North has NEVER EVER contributed ANYTHING financially to any other part of Nigeria whether for oil or any other thing.

As far as the going to school remark goes you have made an absolute mistake , of all the people on nairaland I am the one you should avoid. I am in the mood to make you look as stupid as an Aboki can possibly look. If not for the anonymity of the Internet I cannot imagine where an Aboki would get the temerity to send anyone back to school. Have you finished begging Allah to take away meningitis Please let us go there and don't forget to bring your plastic blue kettle because your ass will be needing it when I'm done
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by bantudra: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
look at the fat pig.... angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
Haha whether I love them is irrelevant here. The world has turned upside down. Aboki telling me to go to school. What is sukulu
You can keep deluding yourself and your almajiri children but the North has NEVER EVER contributed ANYTHING financially to any other part of Nigeria whether for oil or any other thing.

As far as the going to school remark goes you have made an absolute mistake , of all the people on nairaland I am the one you should avoid. I am in the mood to make you look as stupid as an Aboki can possibly look. If not for the anonymity of the Internet I cannot imagine where an Aboki would get the temerity to send anyone back to school. Have you finished begging Allah to take away meningitis Please let us go there and don't forget to bring your plastic blue kettle because your ass will be needing it when I'm done
You too like quarrel.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:

U mean u are absolutely jobless enough to keep barking...kontinu grin I still recommend school wink

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by bantudra: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Correct Guy! A courageous freedom fighter, dont relent until you get back your God given resources from parasites.

look at you...we already fought and get 13%...and we will get more without becoming criminals......

were biafra??... shocked shocked..

i dont see biafra anywere.... shocked shocked

kikikikiki... grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by autonomous22: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Men wey Sabi handle Nozzle......
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
What money was raised from the North. Please stop that stupid lie.What was the source of the money and how much.As a Yoruba we may have issues with Asari but will never support that fiction. Firstly the North Always ran a deficit and that was why it was merged with the South. Certainly no money from Yoruba land was used to develop oil in the Delta.You are on your own with that lie from the pit of hell.
Even now when the oil money is flowing the FG is unable to meet cash call requirements and we are being told they stumped up cash when there was no oil money.
Clearly you need education.
Shell prospected for oil At their own expense so stop the lies
At the time oil was discovered we operated fiscal federalism under the existing constitution at the time so WHY WOULD THE NORTH CONTRIBUTE? It was not going to get a share? Like what is happening now, it was the military government that changed that in the 70s. There simply was no benefit for the North to do this so go and educate yourself better
Money was raised from the North and South to start up the exploration in conjunction with the exploration company then which was called SHELL DARCY. The reason the North and South can affirm to this was that all region gave taxes to the federal account and from which it was used for all sort of projects the government embarked upon . The agriculture that included Cotton products, cocoa etc from the West, Groundnuts production from the North and coal from the core East earned the regions money in which taxes were paid to the Federal government. However, I don't see why the Oil found in all the places located or to the tribes weren't given to the owners?, In fact I will be delighted because Yoruba land have more than enough to survive without Yoruba crude oil in large quantities. It will do us a lot of good. Though, Oil doesn't mean absolute development considering some countries in the world without any proper resources but based their development on human capital. This is the most essential resource for tribe or ethnicity or a nation's growth.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by fred06: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2017
DamiBukola:
Stop honourimg the fool with replies. He is a nuisance to his entire family,social media and even to the devil.
I am not afraid of being banned, it is jobless people that do get scared of being banned. The useless Mods are here waiting for who to ban whereas the maggot just insulted a tribe that is feeding the entire nation.

We are aware that the post is very insultive n bad..which ought not to happen..but mind u ur tribe do not feed the whole nation...there are other tribes ( delta ibo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko) in the Niger Delta Region that has Oil n even in the West..in Ondo State n others.. Remember also that feeding the nation is a symbiotic process..things also come from the North, West and the East.so be corrected..
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Matthewnoaha: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
True son of the soil u are welcome back
There is God oooooo
Where have u been?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Money was raised from the North and South to start up the exploration in conjunction with the exploration company then which was called SHELL DARCY. The reason the North and South can affirm to this was that all region gave taxes to the federal account and from which it was used for all sort of projects the government embarked upon . The agriculture that included Cotton products, cocoa etc from the West, Groundnuts production from the North and coal from the core East earned the regions money in which taxes were paid to the Federal government. However, I don't see why the Oil found in all the places located or to the tribes weren't given to the owners?, In fact I will be delighted because Yoruba land have more than enough to survive without Yoruba crude oil in large quantities. It will do us a lot of good. Though, Oil doesn't mean absolute development considering some countries in the world without any proper resources but based their development on human capital. This is the most essential resource for tribe or ethnicity or a nation's growth.
You are guessing government did not contribute AT ALL to the exploration so please stop speculation, that logic of paying taxes does not work. What exactly did the North contribute? It was a net receiver IF you have facts why not tell us how much.
Were taxes from the North used to develop palm oil or cocoa why is it different with oil.Oil was not a major issue not just in Nigeria but the world in terms of its price. That only changed in 1973 after the Yom Kippur war and OPEC started limiting supply.

THE OIL COMPANIES PAID FOR EXPLORATION NOT GOVERNMENT
SHELL.BP was the Sole concessionaire to oil exploration rights in Nigeria in the 50s before independence, they explored using their own funds based on concession agreement
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Radiohead6(f): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Now I understand that you are suffering from insanity. Your hatred for the great and prosperous Ijaw nation and her people will consume you.

PROUDLY IJAW

MODIFIED:
The shameless bigot had to list prominent Ijaw names? I'm glad he found me worthy to be listed among names that had the Great Issac Adaka Boro, a legend the clown will never be.

I hail o brother, Proud ijaw from Abonnema
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
HungerBad, you misyarn
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:

U mean u are absolutely jobless enough to keep barking...kontinu grin I still recommend school wink
Certainly your mother will bark to death
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Radiohead6:
I hail o brother, Proud ijaw from Abonnema
Man wey Sabi, the people of Okrika greet you
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:
pmo Yoruba if you like sing from now till awolowo wakes up you are mgbati mgbati man and son from brown roof republic it won't change anything NOW LISTEN YOU BICYCLE SEAT WE LL NIT LEAVE AN INCH OF BIAFRALAND OR YOUR PANTHON NIGER DELTA FOR YOU YORUBAS TO FINISH WITH LIES AND TREACHERY AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU GAS COOKER CYLINDER HEADS CAN DO ABOUT IT
Ahah Igbo do t worry yorubas are coming 4 u.ahaha
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:

Certainly your mother will bark to death
Lol. Typical yoruba hediot. No home training.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:

Lol. Typical yoruba hediot. No home training.
Another child bride aboki .Have you repaired the Fistula in your yansh
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
this fat diabetes patient will pass on soon
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
Another child bride aboki .Have you repaired the Fistula in your yansh
Is that all you got cheesy...keep barking yoloba dog

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:

Is that all you got cheesy...keep barking yoloba dog
Your mother will die barking she will bark to death
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
Your mother will die barking she will bark to death
Woof woof little dog hope u dont bite lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:

Woof woof little dog hope u dont bite lmao grin
Your rabid mother is already biting are you sure she did not bite you
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by almarthins(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ababadada:
is he milking your land? Mind your business leave us alone!!!

Mumu! Am from Niger delta too. Who him help?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
You are guessing government did not contribute AT ALL to the exploration so please stop speculation, that logic of paying taxes does not work. What exactly did the North contribute? It was a net receiver IF you have facts why not tell us how much.
Were taxes from the North used to develop palm oil or cocoa why is it different with oil.Oil was not a major issue not just in Nigeria but the world in terms of its price. That only changed in 1973 after the Yom Kippur war and OPEC started limiting supply.

THE OIL COMPANIES PAID FOR EXPLORATION NOT GOVERNMENT
SHELL.BP was the Sole concessionaire to oil exploration rights in Nigeria in the 50s before independence, they explored using their own funds based on concession agreement
Do you think once an agreement was signed, that was how it begun? It is ideal to seek more books on the history of oloibiri and oil exploration in Nigeria. Are you inferring, the small Shell company that was coming up would pay Nigeria government huge amount of money? What about concessions? My dear, cocoa was a hard earner for Nigeria as well as the earlier mentioned resources from other part of Nigeria. Be as that may, in business that involves partnership, every participants brings in her party and every other necessities to make the business grow. Mind you,the Nigeria government was the majority shareholder, from where do you expect the much needed fund to cater for the logistics on the part of federal government. Without taxes a country doesn't exist. Taxes were paid ,some were used for the betterment of the people while embezzlement consume others. What about fertilizers for food production in the North ? It was all about government role in building a nation but Nigeria isn't worth it. Take for instance,the Port of Port Harcourt was the second largest port in Nigeria in the 1950s , whose money was used to build it? Niger Deltas? Was it the small SHELL DARCY company's money ? Nigeria history and crude oil is interwoven. However, I am in support of control by each group tribe.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Do you think once an agreement was signed, that was how it begun? It is ideal to seek more books on the history of oloibiri and oil exploration in Nigeria. Are you inferring, the small Shell company that was coming up would pay Nigeria government huge amount of money? What about concessions? My dear, cocoa was a hard earner for Nigeria as well as the earlier mentioned resources from other part of Nigeria. Be as that may, in business that involves partnership, every participants brings in her party and every other necessities to make the business grow. Mind you,the Nigeria government was the majority shareholder, from where do you expect the much needed fund to cater for the logistics on the part of federal government. Without taxes a country doesn't exist. Taxes were paid ,some were used for the betterment of the people while embezzlement consume others. What about fertilizers for food production in the North ? It was all about government role in building a nation but Nigeria isn't worth it. Take for instance,the Port of Port Harcourt was the second largest port in Nigeria in the 1950s , whose money was used to build it? Niger Deltas? Was it the small SHELL DARCY company's money ? Nigeria history and crude oil is interwoven. However, I am in support of control by each group tribe.
You are talking nonsense. OIL WAS NOT EXPLORED for with groundnut money. If you have evidence show it.
CO COA was not an earner for Nigeria but for the farmers There is a difference between the GOVERNMENT interest in Crude oil which the government owns and Cocoa which farmers own.
if you have no idea how things worked go and learn exactly how the regions made money.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
You are talking nonsense. OIL WAS NOT EXPLORED for with groundnuthe money. If you have evidence show it.
CO CO was not an earner for Nigeria but for the farmers if you have no idea how things worked go and learn exactly how the regions made money.
Don't use foul language. Aren't you Yoruba?, I mentioned, a specific place in Nigeria's delta which isn't extremely and crazily far from Oloibiri. And this place called Port Harcourt and she came into existence as result of Lord Lugard, creation .Its purpose was to export the coal that geologist Albert Ernest Kitson had discovered in Enugu in 1909. The colonial government caused the people of Diobu to cede their land, and in 1912 the building of a port-town was started. Other villages that were later absorbed into the city included Oroworukwo, Mkpogua, and Rumuomasi; In the creeks to the south of the original port were the fishing camps and grounds of the Okrika-Ijaw group. Where did you think, they got the money to build Port Harcourt ? It was Cocoa money's, cotton's money and groundnuts money as well as coal's money. I may not be inline with the ideology of the Northern oligarchy born to rule or Easterners domineering tendencies out of deceit. But I like to hit on the point straight as truth stand . The three region funds facilitated the easy access to the exploration. It is as simple as ABC.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
Don't use foul language. Aren't you Yoruba?, I mentioned, a specific place in Nigeria's delta which isn't extremely and crazily far from Oloibiri. And this place called Port Harcourt and she came into existence as result of Lord Lugard, creation .Its purpose was to export the coal that geologist Albert Ernest Kitson had discovered in Enugu in 1909. The colonial government caused the people of Diobu to cede their land, and in 1912 the building of a port-town was started. Other villages that were later absorbed into the city included Oroworukwo, Mkpogua, and Rumuomasi; In the creeks to the south of the original port were the fishing camps and grounds of the Okrika-Ijaw group. Where did you think, they got the money to build Port Harcourt ? It was Cocoa money's, cotton's money and groundnuts money as well as coal's money. I may not be inline with the ideology of the Northern oligarchy born to rule or Easterners domineering tendencies out of deceit. But I like to hit on the point straight as truth stand . The three region funds facilitated the easy access to the exploration. It is as simple as ABC.
Oil exploration was an investment by SHELL BP AND NOT cocoa money. If you like write a PhD, you have no evidence to the contrary
That is the same model found all over the world even in the UK they have oil and it is developed by oil companies

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Ikeg: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
princessayesha:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This killed me.

Best reply I've seen thus far.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:
You are talking nonsense. OIL WAS NOT EXPLORED for with groundnut money. If you have evidence show it.
CO COA was not an earner for Nigeria but for the farmers There is a difference between the GOVERNMENT interest in Crude oil which the government owns and Cocoa which farmers own.
if you have no idea how things worked go and learn exactly how the regions made money.
COCOA WAS NOT AN EARNER FOR WESTERN NIGERIA'S GOVERNMENT? WHERE DID THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT GOT THE 30million+ pounds given to each region? I am disappointed.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olu317:
COCOA WAS NOT AN EARNER FOR WESTERN NIGERIA'S GOVERNMENT? WHERE DID THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT GOT THE 30million+ pounds given to each region? I am disappointed.

What evidence do you have for your claims.?Why not educate and inform your self properly instead of arguing blindly .Was government operating cocoa farms? They made money from taxes duties ,none of that had anything to do with oil
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Olu317(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
aribisala0:

Oil exploration was an investment by SHELL BP AND NOT cocoa money. If you like write a PhD, you have no evidence to the contrary
Don't disgrace my ethnicity. If you don't know, it isn't a problem. The reality in life is that no one knows it all. Any time I find new knowledge, I appreciate it and don't feel too big to learn. This is the key to intellect acquisition. Bro, equip yourself if you want to inform in detail. Let me even expose a new knowledge. THE FIRST OIL DISCOVERY WAS IN YORUBA LAND . It was at Araromi, a fishing coastal community in the western fringe of Ondo State towards its border with the Ijebu Yoruba of Ogun State, that oil was first discovered in 1908 by the German Bitumen Corporation.. Equip yourself, my dear. If you have knowledge on governance, you will know more. It is subject matter you are supposedly expected to have knowledge on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.