Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p (34116 Views)

ICPC Recovers Three Ambulances, 500KVA Transformer From Senator Buruji Kashamu / ICPC recovers three ambulances, 500KVA Transformer from Senator Buruji Kashamu / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To His Drainage And Water Resources Appointment By Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Olukat(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
I don tire ooo
Make ona recover Naira and the economy too sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by AreaFada2: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Young03:
40 cars

is he running a transport company?

I don die

I guess from several "ex-directors".

But is there no formal procedure to handover govt property in possession of former civil servants on retirement/leaving post?

The level of corruption at all levels is sickening.

Why is there no death penalty punishment for blatant corruption to scare people?

This is now too much abeg.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by jogsman01(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
sseunhayor:

Guy u no well asweh
asweh follow you sire!

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Philinho(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
water resources without water yet,he park all d vehicles. maybe he want to become a car dealer
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by tutudesz: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
qleap2all:
Since people will still claim na lie or propaganda
this news is old!

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Langbasa: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Whaaaaaaaaat 40 cars,and my bicycle dey for bicycle repairer's workshop for almost a year now no be say the man no repair am o na money no dey to go collect am,chai ahushiela m anya.
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by FirstCounsel(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Well that's fine lets hope ICPC investigates this properly and ties up the loose ends. Most likely these 40 vehicles papers might not be directly linked to him personally and in court this matter would fall flat on its face Enough of media trials.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Vanity upon vanity.. Greed kills!
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Omeny: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
These "corruption fighters" have recovered money virtually from anywhere u can think of,right? Assets inclusive.

What have they done with ALL that they have recovered?

I never see this kind pple before that are so interested in negative news everyday without any meaningful thing they have done to show those that elected them.

4 Likes

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by ephi123(f): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
AreaFada2:

I guess from several "ex-directors".

But is there no formal procedure to handover govt property in possession of former civil servants on retirement/leaving post?

The level of corruption at all levels is sickening.

Why is there no death penalty punishment for blatant corruption to scare people?

This is now too much abeg.

I really wonder.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Mrtecnomore: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
ok
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Omeny:
These "corruption fighters" have recovered money virtually from anywhere u can think of,right? Assets inclusive.

What have they done with ALL that they have recovered?

I never see this kind pple before that are so interested in negative news everyday without any meaningful thing they have done to show those that elected them.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by funsowilliams(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
this man greediness weak me sha

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by yanjutomi(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Young03:
40 cars
is he running a transport company?
I don die
not a director but directors that means more than 1 person
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by ReubenE(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Greed; the major problem with Nigerians. How can one person steal 40 cars? Can he drive 2 at once?

Only God can help us
It is not one man...but directors
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by erico2k2(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
chimere66:
President Buhari's anti-graft war has yielded another positive result as 40 official vehicles have been recovered from ex-Directors of Federal Ministry of Water Resources by ICPC.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/icpc-recovers-40-official-vehicles-from.html
This is Old news,more than 2 years OLD

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by okechuks22: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
sunnydayasaba:
Hmmm, Anoda propaganda frm APC Government
ur just a waisted sperm
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by olayemi53: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
what is he intend to do with the cares? usless man.
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
40 vehicles from how many ex directors? We need to know because I know as a director, one can afford to buy a good car even after retirement.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by brightology3: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
sseunhayor:

Guy u no well asweh

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by JORDAN202: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
ICPC & EFCC SHOULD STOP LYING TO NIGERIANS ABOUT MONIES AND PROPERTIES THEY PURPORTEDLY RECOVERED FROM LOOTERS.

IF THEY ACTUALLY RECOVERED ANYTHING FROM THESE HIGH PROFILE CORRUPT THIEVES, WHY HAVE THEY NOT PARADED THEM JUST LIKE THEY WOULD PARADE YAHOO-YAHOO BOYS OR OTHER PETTY CRIMINALS.

WHY ARE THEY THROWING ACCUSATIONS ABOUT RECOVERING CASH AND PROPERTIES WITHOUT LETTING NIGERIANS KNOW WHO THESE THIEVES ARE AMONGST US SO THAT WE CAN ALL SHAME THEM?

IF THEY DON'T WISH TO NAME NAMES, THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR LIES TO THEMSELVES..........!!!!

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Larryton(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Greed; the major problem with Nigerians. How can one person steal 40 cars? Can he drive 2 at once?

Only God can help us

The vehicle retrieved is not from one person, the topic says they retrieve 40cars from ex - director(s) and not ex - director
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by sshalom(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
I am tired of all these recovered this, recovered that stories .....Get some people jailed!
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by SeniorZato(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
0b10010011:

Blood of Wizkid shocked shocked shocked
May God have mercy upon ur soul.
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by ifyemex(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by AntiWailer: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
tomdon:
Ex
Why always going after ex when there are current looters in your govt
Even the exes who are now on your side are safe
Baba I hail

shocked shocked shocked

I thought Seun prevented bots when registering
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by vertueptime: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Stale gist, No be since 2 months ago e happn, why u go de repost old tory
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Nwachineke1980: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cars that will be given(not auctioned) to APC members.
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Oildichotomy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Another media hype for the foolish to masturbate about
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by Googleus(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nigeria is good but it's people are fantastically corrupt
Re: ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
okechuks22:
ur just a waisted sperm

E pain u, Go and commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal / Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.