Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) (1239 Views)

This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
When I stumbled upon this I was totally shocked and I understood that no.6 is one of the reasons why I have problems with indigestion and other problems after eating.. And the issue is that it is very common with people

Read on....

We do lots of things after meals, sometimes we play, sit and watch tv, sleep, or whatever you do that I didn't mention, but, some practices are rather causing you problems rather than helping. In my ebook on How to get rid of belly fat and keep it that way I also talked about something you should do after a meal.

You can check out here

Here are 7 things you should never do after a meal.. (No. 6 will shock you.)

1. Don't Smoke

Don't lit that cigar.

Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after a meal is equivalent (comparable) to smoking 10 cigarettes, thereby increasing your risk to cancer.

2. Don't eat Fruits Immediately

Well, I am guilty of this, when you were brought up with the knowledge that fruits contains a lot of nutrients and eating them after meals was a healthy habit, but eating fruits immediately after a meal could cause your stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore, it is advisable to eat fruits 1 - 2 hours after meals.

Remember to be careful of how many fruits you consume daily, for example don't consume more than 2 oranges a day due to the high fiber content which may cause you problems.

3. Don't Drink tea

(I don't tea that you make with bonivta and peak milk). I mean drinking green tea and other kinds of tea.

Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in food we consume to increase thus making digestion of food a while longer and difficult.

4 .........................................................................................

5. Don't bathe

I will say I have never done this one or I have done it, can't quite remember, but bathing after meal will case an increase in blood flow to the body, hand, and legs, leading to a reduction in the amount of blood around the stomach, therefore weakening the digestive system.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Read the full article http://newsphases..com.ng/2016/06/7-things-you-should-never-do-after-meal.html

and get all free health ebooks and other ebooks
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by blessedvisky(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
No 6 Dont click on the link of this blogger angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by danielicon(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
LA click LA die

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
blessedvisky:
No 6 Dont click on the link of this blogger angry angry

It depends on how you consider your health... If you think you should not click the link to know more about your health then don't ....

You will be left in the dark
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:
LA click LA die

It depends on how you consider your health... If you think you should not click the link to know more about your health then don't ....

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
is that smellymouth??
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Chuknovski(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
are this facts based on assumptions or scientific proof?
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by blessedvisky(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I already know quite much about my health, far more than a blog would show me. Thanks
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
blessedvisky:

I already know quite much about my health, far more than a blog would show me. Thanks

It is more than just a blog... It is a health directory.. Health blogs are experiences of people who have been through many health challenges and come out of it and they are sharing how they did it ..

Whether it is belly fat, pot belly, weight loss, bad breath, lack of sleep, lack of control how much you eat... etc...

So you can choose to learn more or Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chuknovski:
are this facts based on assumptions or scientific proof?

These facts are based on experience and backed by scientific proof and research studies..

You can check out no. 6
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Lastpharoah33: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Have been doing all these and still alive... So wats the fuss about?
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Have been doing all these and still alive... So wats the fuss about?

grin grin grin You got a strong body and immune system... So you can't compare yourself to others..

Better thank you parents... because they made it so
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Essentials1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
I can't think of someone who does no. 1
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Essentials1:
I can't think of someone who does no. 1

Does that mean it is not possible
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Essentials1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Does that mean it is not possible

I didn't say that.... I said I can't think of anyone who does it
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) by Ruggedfitness: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Essentials1:

I didn't say that.... I said I can't think of anyone who does it

Okay.. I get you

(1) (Reply)

I Forcefully Kissed Her / Women Are Cheating Savages! Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Crush Poem To Optional1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.