Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

America Can Catch Terrorist If: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Can Catch Terrorist If: (589 Views)

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / Military Declares War On Terrorist In The South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America Can Catch Terrorist If: by email1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
Yes, i mean it as i say it. America will be close to catch all those "al-saida" terrorist group if and only if the services of these people are employed.

1. Jack Bauer
2. My humble self.

Reason.

1. Jack Bauer can trace terrorist        to their hiding holes and they        would not be able to kill him +       he knows how to make those        terrorist talk no matter how           stiff-headed they can be. 

2. My self because I will not stop       until I see that Nigeria image is      corrected + when the group           see what I will do to that 'f**l',       they will surrender.
    I mean it

America take note. This is your chance. Its just a token of £80 million for me and Bauer £200 million because he will do almost all the work. Abi 9ja people, no be so?

(1) (Reply)

Mutallab’s Action, Embarrassment To Muslims - Body / Nigeria In The Top 15 Of List Of Failed States Index / Obama, And Vp Biden Clashed In '08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.