Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? (31690 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Bonavc: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
God on the throne
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Bonavc: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
God on the throne
olrotimi:

Abeg I don't want my phone to mysteriously catch fire ooo. Hian, see this babe kwa, just negodu what ur trying to do. grin
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Adek15(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:

Baba you know rccg story well so? You and I know that Adeboye was handed over to by the founder.
I don't understand which one is Reap where he did not sow ur talking about.
Abi you think say na Arsenal matter where Wenger is under the illusion that he built Arsenal grin wink cheesy
Lolz... Was just joking ni o...
Not even a Christian sef.
I love the arsenal joke though

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by petitejolie(f): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:

Abeg I don't want my phone to mysteriously catch fire ooo. Hian, see this babe kwa, just negodu what ur trying to do. grin
u too dey fear. its just ur phone DAT will catch fire but you yourself will b safe
grin
olrotimi:

u too dey fear. its just ur phone DAT will catch fire but you yourself will b safe. lol
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by MikeB3(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
olrotimi:
Goodmorning friends, so this matter has been on my mind for a while.
Remember that earlier in the year, an administrative conundrum prompted Baba Adeboye to hand over day-to-day Nigerian operations to his Special Assistant to GO on Finance, Pastor Obayemi, in line with the code of governance for non-profit entities.
Four months on, It appears Pastor Obayemi has been quietly eased back to his previous role, as we no longer hear anything about him, Instead baba still runs the show as before.
RCCG worshipers, are my suspicions correct? Does Pastor Obayemi play any role as the Nigerian Overseer at RCCG events?
Ofcus the Code of Conduct had since been suspended.

Lalasticlala do you agree with me?

All these aproko post wey no pull weight self!

My brother go siddon as Daddy G.O still be our overseer for the Nigerian federation and anywhere in the world!

Thank you for the aproko!
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
petitejolie:

u too dey fear. its just ur phone DAT will catch fire but you yourself will b safe
grin
u too dey fear. its just ur phone DAT will catch fire but you yourself will b safe. lol
Let me coman be going before PJ would put me in trouble
Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by DJMicky(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
RCCG go hold convention to their camp, let's assume 1 million people attended and during offerings an average head dropped 100naira that equals a total of 100 million naira in 1 night, come to think of it if the program run for 3 days & 3 night.

Is this what you called non-profit organization?

Re: Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? by mrmike003: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
the easy way of solving your financial wahala, see details below......................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant / Why I Stopped Closing My Eyes During Prayers. / 65 Yr Old Woman Gets Flogged Over Witchcraft Allegations In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.