Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe (19425 Views)

Not Paying Your Tithe, I Pity You The Devil Wants To Make You Poor. / Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception / What Are Six Sneaky Little Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by hopefulLandlord: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Do you have sense at all No wonder you reason asinine

who told you that before the coming of the whitemen our forefathers never acknowledg the supreme being up.who is unseen...??
what was the Essense of the chief priest they had to meditate between them and the supreme being up there ?...The believed that there is one who created everything ,who is supreme which is the name God today in English language. Igbos Call him 'Chi' generally... Before now when things unusual occur to you they would ask you to go and consult your 'Chi' through the chief priest called Dibia in Igbo language... and this is how its in all other tribes in Africa. And even in Grace before the coming of Christ Jesus .they believed that there is one supreme being up there which because of his supremcy no one is worthy to approach him but through an Oracle as they Call it in their language. Hence the DELFIC ORACL .its there Socrate Placed Man know thy self because it is the most visited Area then so that majority would see it...if you have red the book Oedipus Rex (Oedipus the King ) you will realize that people from Athens, spatters, Corinth etc go there to consult the ORACL. there problems was solved then just they way ours was solved then ..this continued until God sent Christ to come so that everyone through him JESUS alone can be saved.Not everyone going through different deities.. seems unified and again that our sin would not hidder us again from God nd our sins cleansed. because then ....you must not commit any sin if you seek the dibia or the Oracle

stop this rigmarole and nonsense; tell me how Africans believed in heaven, hell and eternity before the coming of Abrahamic religion, that's the discussion at hand
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
AlphaStyles:

stop using your life to play card we go all die 1 day o. no let oyibo deceive you o. use your head o
as if nor be oyibo bring christainity to africa.
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Do you have sense at all No wonder you reason asinine

who told you that before the coming of the whitemen our forefathers never acknowledg the supreme being up.who is unseen...??
what was the Essense of the chief priest they had to meditate between them and the supreme being up there ?...The believed that there is one who created everything ,who is supreme which is the name God today in English language. Igbos Call him 'Chi' generally... Before now when things unusual occur to you they would ask you to go and consult your 'Chi' through the chief priest called Dibia in Igbo language... and this is how its in all other tribes in Africa. And even in Grace before the coming of Christ Jesus .they believed that there is one supreme being up there which because of his supremcy no one is worthy to approach him but through an Oracle as they Call it in their language. Hence the DELFIC ORACL .its there Socrate Placed Man know thy self because it is the most visited Area then so that majority would see it...if you have red the book Oedipus Rex (Oedipus the King ) you will realize that people from Athens, spatters, Corinth etc go there to consult the ORACL. there problems was solved then just they way ours was solved then ..this continued until God sent Christ to come so that everyone through him JESUS alone can be saved.Not everyone going through different deities.. seems unified and again that our sin would not hidder us again from God nd our sins cleansed. because then ....you must not commit any sin if you seek the dibia or the Oracle
see this one, be decieving urself. The god they serve in the church is different from that of our forefathers. And "chi" neva threaten to burn anyone in hell for ever, like jesus did.
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
selfmadeboss:
What if you where born in north korea where there is nothing like christianity. What will u do
this is thesame question i have ask every christian only jw has given me an answer.
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by AlphaStyles(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't attempt "poisoning the mud", it ain't gonna work on an experienced man like me

we are talking " heaven, hell and eternity" here not witches and wizards; stay on topic!!!!!
experienced man abi. just go 1 village go steal from juju center then we go know if your experience go save you from black magic
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by hopefulLandlord: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
AlphaStyles:

experienced man abi. just go 1 village go steal from juju center then we go know if your experience go save you from black magic

how does "black magic" relate to heaven, hell and eternity

can't you keep a discussion on topic?

who brought the idea of heaven, hell and eternity? our Amadioha? our Olodumare? or was it when the oyinbos brought Christianity to Nigeria........

NB: by "experience", I mean experience in discussions like these
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by selfmadeboss: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
charliboy654:

this is thesame question i have ask every christian only jw has given me an answer.
What did jw say. Am so curious
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
selfmadeboss:

What did jw say. Am so curious
they said god is a merciful god and he will give second chance to all those that did not have opportunity to be christian like our forefathers and those people born in areas where dey do not have chance to be christians, like north korea.
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

stop this rigmarole and nonsense; tell me how Africans believed in heaven, hell and eternity before the coming of Abrahamic religion, that's the discussion at hand

I urge You to safe your life to day.. Am not encouraging you to be a religious extremist.. I encourage you to chose the God you will serve... Open your eyes stop worthless argument and acknowledge that you didn't just Pop out from nowhere ...acknowledge that Essene preceded your existence.. There is why you come out to this world and there is a force that made your existence a reality ...Safe your life today ..you have never reaaoned the half of what philosophers reason Which after their reasoning and questioning they still believed there is a supreme being (God)
Friedrich Nietzsche should I say One of the owners of philosophy argued that God is dead accepting that there was God.Stephen Hawking answered him that its the philosophy that's dead ...He has his reasons but no space to put it here..if its people or books that are deceiving you .. John Lennex said "Nonsense remains nonsense even when said by Famous scientists" its nonsense, what they say to deceive you.another hidden truth remains that all these philosophers believed there's God .they all ask philosophical Questions.on these questions some of us that are blind try to base our argument we forgot that answers has been given to all those questions just that we didn't read further to see where they gave answers
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
charliboy654:

see this one, be decieving urself. The god they serve in the church is different from that of our forefathers. And "chi" neva threaten to burn anyone in hell for ever, like jesus did.

I urge You to safe your life to day.. Am not encouraging you to be a religious extremist.. I encourage you to chose the God you will serve... Open your eyes stop worthless argument and acknowledge that you didn't just Pop out from nowhere ...acknowledge that Essene preceded your existence.. There is why you come out to this world and there is a force that made your existence a reality ...Safe your life today ..you have never reaaoned the half of what philosophers reason Which after their reasoning and questioning they still believed there is a supreme being (God)
Friedrich Nietzsche should I say One of the owners of philosophy argued that God is dead accepting that there was God.Stephen Hawking answered him that its the philosophy that's dead ...He has his reasons but no space to put it here..if its people or books that are deceiving you .. John Lennex said "Nonsense remains nonsense even when said by Famous scientists" its nonsense, what they say to deceive you.another hidden truth remains that all these philosophers believed there's God .they all ask philosophical Questions.on these questions some of us that are blind try to base our argument we forgot that answers has been given to all those questions just that we didn't read further to see where they gave answers
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by selfmadeboss: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
charliboy654:

they said god is a merciful god and he will give second chance to all those that did not have opportunity to be christian like our forefathers and those people born in areas where dey do not have chance to be christians, like north korea.
Well that was a good reply from them . But if anyone tells me that, i will ask him to show me where that was said.
Btw if am to follow the logic of second chance, I will commit any "sin" i want knowing that i will be getting a second chance. Jw are intelligent People though compared to their christian brothers

1 Like

Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by hopefulLandlord: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

another sermon that has nothing to do with the discussion

you're yet to show me how heaven, hell and eternity was an African thing before oyinbos brought Abrahamic religions to Africa

2 Likes

Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

actually i didnt read any book or follow anybody. I just made the decision myself after yrs of reasoning even b4 i became a nlander. The creation story in the bible dont make sense at all.
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

another sermon that has nothing to do with the discussion

you're yet to show me how heaven, hell and eternity was an African thing before oyinbos brought Abrahamic religions to Africa

anyways I don't talk on what I don't know ...I don't know Abrahamic religion.. I have not heard of Abrahamic religion ... I was trying to tell you that there is a supreme being God ...when you said there is nothing existing in such nature
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Well that was a good reply from them . But if anyone tells me that, i will ask him to show me where that was said.
Btw if am to follow the logic of second chance, I will commit any "sin" i want knowing that i will be getting a second chance. Jw are intelligent People though compared to their christian brothers
ya, jw seems to have reasonable answers compare to other christian.
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
charliboy654:

actually i didnt read any book or follow anybody. I just made the decision myself after yrs of reasoning even b4 i became a nlander. The creation story in the bible dont make sense at all.

OK o
Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by selfmadeboss: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
charliboy654:

ya, jw seems to have reasonable answers compare to other christian.
the fact that they dont even believe that there is burning pit where god will put all sinners to burn for ever makes so much sense.

1 Like

Re: 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe by jojothaiv(m): 12:32am On Apr 10, 2017
I'm only here to read from my Pink Unicorn fellows, their analysis is always great!

Pun Intended!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Female Pastor To Officiate A Wedding Ceremony? / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Six Wrong Reasons For Attending Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.