Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians (4368 Views)

Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

Hehehe! Wetin e finish? You're just deceiving your friend in crime o.
Lol, he's not an atheist Bae....

BTW, Atheism isn't about crime and am yet to meet an Atheist with bad history online.

But I fit list Una partners wey be defrauders
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by hopefulLandlord: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

Hehehe! Wetin e finish? You're just deceiving your friend in crime o.

not every intelligent person is an atheist

although, you'll be right most of the time if you assume they are
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Tell her again.... Wilgrea na example sef
Anyways, she belief say her partners no dae employ Dem big head
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

May God bless you my brother.. She has mistaken my intellect and outspokenness for atheism, unknown to them that I'm a very good Christian without mental bankruptcy cheesy

Oga ooo
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by flamingREED(m): 1:56am On Apr 11, 2017
dingbang:
Why do Nigerians think the bible contains some sort of powers that can expel demons.. Some even go as far as worshipping their bibles

Look let me tell y'all.. The name Jesus is the only authorized symbol dat destroys principalities and powers and not the bible.. So therefore, judging people who use gadgets in the church is just laughable to me.

My opinion..

My friend,
Are you free from sin?

If you aren't,
You'll one day probably wake up in hell to discover that you'd wasted your chance to be redeemed.

And that is the only thing that counts.
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by luvmijeje(f): 5:55am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Bae, you done forget say you done use this phrase on me like two to three times on different thread(s)

That was my first time of using garbage in garbage out. Prove me wrong.
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by luvmijeje(f): 5:59am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

By their fruit we shall know them. A so called Christian who insulted the whole faith because of a few bag eggs is not a true Christian.
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by luvmijeje(f): 6:02am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol, he's not an atheist Bae....

BTW, Atheism isn't about crime and am yet to meet an Atheist with bad history online.

But I fit list Una partners wey be defrauders

I never said he's an Atheist but you're indeed birds of the same feather.
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2017
luvmijeje:

I never said he's an Atheist but you're indeed birds of the same feather.
Na you Sabi. Carry ya wahala & go
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Lalasticlala, please let's enlighten our people
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by Born2Freak(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

You dey beg for front page? You sef know sey na by grace of God sensible threads dey make front page? Your eye don clear abi?
Can you see that your "10 things" threads were unfairly popular?

Mr 10-things is begging for front page? lobatan!

This is too funny! jejeje! Well, it is a lesson for us that nairaland moves on popularity and not on intelligence.

1 Like

Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by JackBizzle: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Born2Freak:

Mr 10-things is begging for front page? lobatan!

This is too funny! jejeje! Well, it is a lesson for us that nairaland moves on popularity and not on intelligence.

If only you knew how many times that I tried to let Mr 10 -things know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by tosyne2much(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2017
Good morning Lalasticlala cool
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by michaelmo11(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2017
Wonderful piece, Sir Tosin. I wish more christians would stop being lazy and study the scriptures like the Berean christians, and not listen to every ministration that they hear, or visit every church that is around. It is only God that knows, those who are his. Some christians tend to forget that wisdom and knowledge are also gifts of the Spirit.
Re: The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians by halalMACburger: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2019
Great thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noisy Places Of Worship / Black Man / Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.