Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him (31381 Views)

Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissCokie(f): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2017

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Get Your Priorities Straight Before Judging Him.

Our present day women have lost their focus and priorities. We have lost the golden rules. How can You tag a struggling man as a broke ass, while you can't afford to eat comfortably without the help of your parents! , even your parents can't feed well, yet you transfer your responsibilities on someone else who is far from being your father, mother, brother or even relatives, haba!.

Most of them, even go further to make a list of some silly things a guy must have, before they can go on a date with him. He must have a car, stay in a cool apartment, have a good source of income, bla bla bla . my sister why cant you struggle to have all those things yourself. Why must you depend on a man to take away your miserable responsibilities. This same broke girls would end up shouting "Feminism" , "Women Equality" up and down, yet you can't even help yourself. All you want to do, is to sit your silly ass down, get bleeped a million times, spend money, get dumbed, and the circle continues!. Please respect yourself.

Majority of us, now focus our lives on social media, seeking for cheap likes etc, going nude just to get attention. Acting silly everyday for 365days with empty brains and zero productivities. Congratulations.

We should learn how to respect and support our guys who are still struggling to get their lives together, and not to become a liability to them.

Slay Queens and Slay Mama, this message is for you. While you're busying slaying, remember a lady is someone slaying with affluence and i am one of them(BOLD).

You slay queens allow material gain to becloud your reasoning, no wonder you all end up being slayed by ritualist or a Yahoo guy. Please get your priorities straight and change your focus. If you can channel 0.1% of your slaying energy to something productive,I am sure you would definitely help make the world a better place.

If you're married, and yet you claim to be a slay mama, Your time would surely elapse, and all your stupid lifestyle would come knocking on your door . Because you would end up being kicked out of your marriage, and someone else who has more brain and dignity would replace you. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

If he is broke today, remember he won't be broke forever. No condition is permanent. Get your priorities straight, saddle yourself and be productive.

267 Likes 43 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2017
This is why most guys see Nigerian girls as fûçk objects....dem too like "ready made guy" ....Their papa get 30billion for akant Wen im marry their mama? grin

Awon SlayQueen eleribu cheesy

I was at Ikeja City Mall one day like that when wizkid walked by, if you see how all the girls there ran after him....with their phones​ ......grin , And most of them follow guy come shopping mall oh grin

And the truth b say most of them dey fúçk Alhaji from Friday till Sunday for upkeep cheesy , Why dem no go dey shout brokelyn

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by SINZ: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Again?
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Tallysmallz(f): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.

Proudly broke girl..

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Counter Thread!

3 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
This is becoming boring honestly

4 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissCokie(f): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:
Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.

Proudly broke girl..

We girls should be ashamed of ourselves. We totally lost our dignity. So because he is broke, he has no right to derive pleasure? , please you also don't deserve pleasure if you would end up being a liability to him.

271 Likes 16 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Tallysmallz(f): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

We girls should be ashamed of ourselves. We totally lost our dignity. So because he is broke, he has no right to derive pleasure? , please you also don't deserve please pleasure if you would end up being a liability to him.

This comment of yours reeks of unintelligence. The fact still remains that guys should tune down on the chase for sexual gratification especially when they are financially handicapped.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissRaine69(f): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2017
That's my girl!
And for the rest of the imbicles posting here
1. No one held a gun to your head and made you click on this thread
2. If you are bored go and make money.
3. None broke girls are savage asf get used to it

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissRaine69(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
This is becoming boring honestly
You did click on this thread on your own accord right?

13 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Fernandowski(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Proudly broke girl..
proudly broke thot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

You did click on this thread on your own accord right?
yeah
I saw the topic before clicking with the sole aim of making that comment ma sad

7 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissRaine69(f): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah
I saw the topic before clicking with the sole aim of making that comment ma sad
Well done. Your reward is on its way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Tallysmallz(f): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Fernandowski:
proudly broke thot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Well, whatever that means. smiley

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by DarkMagic(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2017
I keep saying this...
No girl has the right to call a guy broke if herself is broke..
Y do we see guys as d only ones dat can b broke

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

Well done. Your reward is on its way.
what reward? grin
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Fernandowski(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Lol. Well, whatever that means. smiley
what do u do for a living?? do you even have a life apart from what you claim to be on social media?? try answer these two questions without being upset

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Olosho's whining already gringrin
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by wahles(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

This comment of yours reeks of unintelligence. The fact still remains that guys should tune down on the chase for sexual gratification especially when they are financially handicapped.
lost for words wit dz 1 undecided# slay Mama

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissRaine69(f): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
what reward? grin
Grey matter.

5 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by pryme(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Get Your Priorities Straight Before Judging Him.

Our present day women have lost their focus and priorities. We have lost the golden rules. How can You tag a struggling man as a broke ass, while you can't afford to eat comfortably without the help of your parents! , even your parents can't feed well, yet you transfer your responsibilities on someone else who is far from being your father, mother, brother or even relatives, haba!.

Most of them, even go further to make a list of some silly things a guy must have, before they can go on a date with him. He must have a car, stay in a cool apartment, have a good source of income, bla bla bla . my sister why cant you struggle to have all those things yourself. Why must you depend on a man to take away your miserable responsibilities. This same broke girls would end up shouting "Feminism" , "Women Equality" up and down, yet you can't even help yourself. All you want to do, is to sit your silly ass down, get bleeped a million times, spend money, get dumbed, and the circle continues!. Please respect yourself.

Majority of us, now focus our lives on social media, seeking for cheap likes etc, going nude just to get attention. Acting silly everyday for 365days with empty brains and zero productivities. Congratulations.

We should learn how to respect and support our guys who are still struggling to get their lives together, and not to become a liability to them.

Slay Queens and Slay Mama, this message is for you. While you're busying slaying, remember a lady is someone slaying with affluence and i am one of them(BOLD).

You slay queens allow material gain to becloud your reasoning, no wonder you all end up being slayed by ritualist or a Yahoo guy. Please get your priorities straight and change your focus. If you can channel 0.1% of your slaying energy to something productive,I am sure you would definitely help make the world a better place.

If you're married, and yet you claim to be a slay mama, Your time would surely elapse, and all your stupid lifestyle would come knocking on your door . Because you would end up being kicked out of your marriage, and someone else who has more brain and dignity would replace you. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

If he is broke today, remember he won't be broke forever. No condition is permanent. Get your priorities straight, saddle yourself and be productive.

Lalasticlala mynd44

its write up like these that humbles me.
i couldnt have made such a brilliant piece.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Tallysmallz(f): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
wahles:
lost for words wit dz 1 undecided# slay Mama

Deal with the truth. Go hustle not gropping around for what's under the skirt. There is more to life than that.

8 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

Grey matter.

Please I am still in ss1
You will have to explain more than that biko sad

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
*Yawns* This broke issue is getting dry. Some ladies are using the topic self to show how nice they can b in order to attract PMS... Una hustle go pay off o.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Mirandah(f): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2017
lol. grin
diick Hustlers Association(DHA)

well, let's call a spade a fücking spade!
iF you ain't Got money to get yourself Your basic needs. then, My Nigga/Nigress, You're broke!

No need for all the these suaveness.
people are broke, I'm broke, You are broke. We all are broke. irrespective of whatever gender we fall in.

I'd still call A broke Nigga, A broke Nigga!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Mirandah(f): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
*Yawns* This broke issue is getting dry. Some ladies are using the topic self to show how nice they can b in order to attract PMS... Una hustle go pay off o.
You dey mind them?

diick Hustlers Oshi.grin

3 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Deal with the truth. Go hustle not gropping around for what's under the skirt. There is more to life than that.
my sis I have made my mind not to get into unnecessary arguments again on nairaland but I have to clarify some misconceptions you have

If broke guys were to hustle and stay away from women like you stated, what will you suggest for young ladies that are equally as broke

I have come to conclusion that most ladies shouting broke guys up and down on nairaland are either doing it for fun or they truly lack the full or unbiased perception of life

Do a quick experiment your self , close one eyes and tell me what you can see (view of one sex)
Open both eyes and tell me what you can see(view of both sexes)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Enough with this broke sermon already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Tallysmallz(f): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
my sis I have made my mind not to get into unnecessary arguments again on nairaland but I have to clarify some misconceptions you have

If broke guys were to hustle and stay away from women like you stated, what will you suggest for young ladies that are equally as broke

I have come to conclusion that most ladies shouting broke guys up and down on nairaland are either doing it for fun or they truly lack the full or unbiased perception of life

Do a quick experiment your self , close one eyes and tell me what you can see (view of one sex)
Open both eyes and tell me what you can see(view of both sexes)

Dude, I dont see your arguement. Ladies who are broke also face the stigmatisation of name calling just as guys do.

You lots are just bunch of hypocrites. You cry foul because ladies call you broke but you are always quick to call the next girl a wh0re, beech or desperate, and all the blas.

Smh.

13 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Blackhawk01: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Mirandah:
You dey mind them?

diick Hustlers Oshi.grin

Ma Nigress cheesy grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by wahles(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

lol! Who better to dish out truth dan Almighty Tallysmallz..
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Tallysmallz(f): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2017
wahles:

lol! Who better to dish out truth dan Almighty Tallysmallz..

Glad to make you see the light. Leave girls alone and establish a life for yourself. The rest comes naturally.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / Response To: "I Love You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.