Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,920 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) (6734 Views)

Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) / Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic) / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by falcon01: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
son of an expired woman
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Missonas(f): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
^^ Not cool. Nigerians so temperamental.

Op why are you getting worked up over nothing especially something that has not happened or will not happen. She is like a daughter to your father and i know how you indians respect daughter in laws in the family. Stop the insecurities. Take care of your sick dad for the time he has to stay and love your wife like always. Evryone will be happy.
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by ayamAgenius: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Before responding to this retard, take time out to check his profile and previous threads....
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by chiraqDemon(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Michelle55:
hehehe.. Abi oh. D guy wan use english burst my brains tho
I nor even see am?
D guy maale don expire grin grin
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Michelle55: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I nor even see am? D guy maale don expire grin grin
lolss,im maale na drugs?
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming, a few others are on Nairaland. For example OP. How many times will you open a thread for this same foolish story.
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by tonio2wo: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
thundafire:
Who dash u dat Indian woman get out of my face

He is indian loco!
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by tonio2wo: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
This op is an idiot! Was he not d dudu planning to bash his 41 year old aunt? How can he be 27 and 34 yrs old all in this 2017?
To think that some nairalanders believe this crap!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria / 8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.