Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) (70134 Views)

I Want To Faint- Lady Cries Out After Boyfriend Sends Breakup Text 7 Days B4 Val / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by GistReport: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
A Twitter user has shared photos of the package her boyfriend had delivered to her office and Twitter users are impressed.

There was also a plate of chicken wings delivered to her.

@mztholu tweeted: "My boyfriend had money and food delivered to me... I'm not crying".

Attached to the package containing money is a note that reads: "If you're going to eat my money, then at least use a plate."

Twitter users reacted, asking if her boyfriend is "single" or if there's "space" in her relationship.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lady-shows-off-thoughtful-gifts-her-boyfriend-sent-to-her-office-see-reactions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by GistReport: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by mikejj(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
cheesy grin gbaxgbos another maga don land ..if you are going to eat my money use plate abi.. lefulefu

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by delishpot: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
See the dirty money sef.

For all we know na she arrange am for herself by herself.

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
ooh, this man is dreamy.. my future husband ( it's a joke ooh, before butter guys come after me )

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Only in Nigeria is this even a thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Officialgarri: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
delishpot:
See the dirty money sef.

For all we know na she arrange am for herself by herself.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol even emeka is asking her if her boyfriend is single grin emeka say guy face ur front hehehehe

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Lonestar124: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Childlish and immature, so she have not eat chicken before or count money above that, abeg next news.

And someone will call this arrangement romantic....

12 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
i like good experience like dis o! all dis NL shiko guys will not see dis one to emulate o!

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
The guy is digging his grave.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin

once upon a time in Secondary School
I wrote a love letter to my crush and slide in my N50 (Transport fare) in to the envelope

Her Replied was a NO! embarassed

Totally crushed my heart, I remember trekking home that day... crying all the way. cry

....and i never got my money back.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by bolt000(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol.. this is cute anyways.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by deepwater(f): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is it mosquitoes that is on the chicken?
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Things done for the Camera

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by spartan50(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Guy you have to keep up oooo... They are insatiable beings

12 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by incogni2o: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
I did this for my Wife......those days.

It's being long, that time I was still soo desperate and in Love.

I should try this again.

Currently carried away by reality and hustle.

smiley

78 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Which kind wahala be this, I showed my girlfriend this message and she has locked me outside since telling me I am not romantic.

NB: na all those guys wey dey show thier landlord article and he no go collect house rent again make me show her. See where oversabi has landed me

14 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
NAIRA LAND BABES FLYING TO THREAD LIKE AIR FORCE 1 JET

20 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
new trend to make life harder for the rest of us....

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by asatemple(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
E make sense

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
idiots guy give me 10k he go say money no de but fit spend on top girl wey get another bobo

15 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Swinger60(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
When a man loves a woman.

He do just anything to make her smile.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Monaco2:
Lol even emeka is asking her if her boyfriend is single grin emeka say guy face ur front hehehehe
emeka wants the raba too na

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
These are the kinds of boyfriends that make most Naija boyfriends look bad... Just negodu show-off... undecided cry
Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by mytime24(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Loverboy

Re: Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Make sure the food is not going through her male boss who might be having a crush on her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.