Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Irresistible Gift Ideas You Need To Learn! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irresistible Gift Ideas You Need To Learn! (970 Views)

15 Perfect Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend This Christmas / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irresistible Gift Ideas You Need To Learn! by kingnyme(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Do you like gifts?

Of course, every answer will be definitely yes! As we know, sending gifts is the most popular way to show your love. So just do it! Choose the best gift for your lover to give her or him every romantic day!

Let's look at 8 unexpected gifts for every day!

1. Flowers

Why? Though it may seem trite, it's always the "eternal" gift when you can't come up with any other ideas. If it's the first time you send her a bunch of flowers, make sure she's not allergic to flowers or the consequences will be very serious.

2. Chocolate

Almost everyone loves eating chocolate; if the chocolate you are eating is sent by the one you love the most, it will be the sweetest thing in the world. If your girlfriend is on a diet, you can buy chocolates with little fat or dark chocolate. Dark chocolate will help her lose weight.

3. Write a Letter

Write about all the good memories you have with your lover and all the things she or he has done for you in a letter. I mean don't just type; you have to write the letter on your own. This is the most sincere way to express your love and I'm sure your lover will remember this forever.

4. Sexy lingerie

Have you ever thought about the idea - buying sexy lingerie for your lover? It's a great gift to convey your deep love and to show your consideration for her.

5. A Hug

Give your lover a hug. It's simple, but almost everyone will love that. Also you can make this sweeter by filling an envelope with "hug coupons" so that she or he can use a coupon whenever she or he needs a hug.

6. Camera

Sending a camera to the one you love, which conveys the idea that you want to record every unforgettable moment you two spend together, it's really a great gift!

7. Cell phone

The gift is really special; you can buy a cell phone like yours but in a different color. You want to tell everyone in the world that you are happy to be with her and you two will be together forever!

8. Perfume

Some women wear perfume every day, while others save it for special occasions. Regardless of what brand your girlfriend loves, giving her a bottle of her own favorite fragrance will make her remember you forever.

In a word, all of the above are only my suggestions. As long as she's happy to see the gift you choose, that's good enough. I believe love is the greatest gift in the world, which doesn't cost you a cent but is more expensive than any other choices.For more on unique gifts,always visit (korie kingss) on facebook,your "Love Doctor". Thanks!
Re: Irresistible Gift Ideas You Need To Learn! by Divay22(f): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hug will do for me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Narcissist And So What??? / Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? / Please Solve This Easy Math Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.