Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality (1354 Views)

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
So guys, there's this gal that sent me a friend request on FB, so as usual I accepted it then we started chatting.

While chatting, she was like "I love You" and I got shocked because I never expected it so soon, I then asked her reasons for the feelings, she was like "You are handsome and gentle thats y i love you, but u look familiar".

I smirked and thanked her, then i was like, "can I see ur pics to know if I know u??"
she told me that her phone had problems when sending images, I said ok.

So, it wasn't still enough for this gal, she told me to cum to her place to see her face the next day, at first, I laughed and disagreed buh she kept on insisting that I shud come, I later agreed to visit her.
Within me, it was my first time and i didn't have courage to do it, so later i manned up to visit her.

The next day by 7pm, we met, not in her house any more buh somewhere else, lo and behold when I saw her, she was the MOST SHORTEST GAL I have ever had dealings with before in my whole entire life, OMG!!

Then she came towards me, I got mad, and folded my arms and acted like as if I am about to interrogate a criminal (u know that kinda act nau grin), so she came forward, we talked for like 8 mins and we dispersed from each other.

Later that night, we chatted up ourselves that night thru FB, again this time she told me she wants to come to my house, then i fixed a date which will be on 10th of April, Monday..meanwhile, I had to agree to anything she said becos, I wanted to see what will later happen BTW us. And if it later turn out to be for real, I'll back off, buh if it doesn't, I'll still take my stand.grin

And mind u, she told me not to be worried about money cos she gat plenty of it and by tomorrow, she'll be visiting me with a kisscheesy

so guys is this a dangerous game or a cool game??
Cos me I'm somehow scaredundecided
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dangerous .
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by chigoizie7(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
See u see rituals

1 Like

Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2017

By the way, ZarZar, you like if we meet in reality?
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
na todefraud this one or use am do ritual. as u small reach undecided

1 Like

Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

By the way, ZarZar, you like if we meet in reality?

Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Oya, pack yourself dey go Johannesburg
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oya, pack yourself dey go Johannesburg

You live in Jozi?
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just friendzone am
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You live in Jozi?
Nah...
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nah...

So what I come do in Jo'burg?
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
You know you're playing a game...whether its dangerous or cool is irrelevant at this point.

Play On! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

So what I come do in Jo'burg?
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
colik:
You know you're playing a game...whether its dangerous or cool is irrelevant at this point.

Play On! cheesy grin

Lolgrin
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh, I forgot you stay in that part of SA where niggas ain't gat no chill...

Remind me again... Park something?

Too many places with "Park". Kempton Park? Capital Park? West Park? Montana Park? Montana Park is my dream place. One day smiley
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

Lolgrin
Ehen na. cheesy
Abi what do you think? undecided
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Too many places with "Park". Kempton Park? Capital Park? West Park? Montana Park? Montana Park is my dream place. One day smiley
Aiit.......

Funny enough, your own Park isn't in the list...

But why the sudden love for Montana Park?
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Aiit.......

Like I said, too many places with park, so I don't know which one you mean. Perhaps Eldorado Park. That's one of the few rough neighbourhoods I know.

Ahhhh...Montana Park. So posh. There are some things in life that just feel & sound right.
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
colik:
Ehen na. cheesy
Abi what do you think? undecided
thanks for commenting on my post, well I wanted to be sure tho
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarkGeraldo seems like I know the girl.
what's that her username again?
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
its bumbae grin
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by biz2get(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Run for your life... angry angry
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by wtfCode: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just remember to bang her with a condom when she arrives
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by AvsGot007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Aiit.......

it's west London park... go grab cat bro! got flight fee?
Re: She Told Me On Facebook To Meet Her In Reality by dilini(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Guy you are about to be initiated, be careful

(1) (Reply)

My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke / Ladies/gentlemen What's The Difference Between N250 Boxers And N500 Boxers / My Plasmal Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.