Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke (1297 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My Maid Drives Me Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke by oluwasma(f): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, Thank God its Saturday. Yipee! Yesterday was Friday yeah and everyone loves friday so I downloaded a movie to watch na to enjoy my Friday night with a chilled bottle of Fanta. I want to gist us about the movie so here it goes…

Jide and his wife, Ronke are married for years without a child. Jide’s mother keep pestering Ronke to give her a Grand child. So Ronke begged her maid to sleep with her husband. She accepted and slept with Ronke’s husband. Yeah it’s a movie as it can only happen in a movie. That I know..lol! Fast forward the maid got pregnant and Ronke had to fake pregnancy so she could collect the baby when she gives birth. They moved the maid to another apartment.

Jide now hardly have sex with his wife always complaining of tiredness. One day Ronke went to check on her maid and met her husband having sex with the maid. What he has been denying her o. Angrily she removed the fake pregnancy and her Mother-in-law just walked in and saw her. So Jide's mother went to bring the maid back home as second wife for his son. Ronke doesn’t want to accept the maid as second wife.

Please who is to blame? Is it Ronke that begged her maid to sleep with her husband? Is it her husband that agreed to such a plan and kept going back to the maid? Why should she even beg someone to sleep with her husband because she doesn’t have a child for him yet?

Photo credit: pulse.ng

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/06/17/my-maid-is-pregnant-for-my-husband-ronke/

Re: My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke by Afonjashapmouth: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
If its not real life then its not worth wasting time on....... NL is now becoming zone for d jobless creating none educative treads
Re: My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke by dyadeleye(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who' to blame??
The maid sweet puvzy of course!!

Re: My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke by nddydamzi(f): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
didn't ronke read the story of Sarah in the Bible? if she didn't then let me summarize"your game Don cut"
Re: My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke by temitope277(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
rubbish
Re: My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke by Homeboiy: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
nonsense

u think ur dealing with kids here
how can u be asking us primary 4 questions?

take ur time op

1 Like

Re: My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke by indodon(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
waster mega byte

(1) (Reply)

All Ladies In Nairaland Are Great People... I Have Been Condemning Wrongly. / Met My Other Half Through Nairaland . / See How To Increase Bre@st Firmness, Your Brest Go Stand Well And Point Stright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.