Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! (610 Views)

The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Love Sweet Oo,, Bbnaija EFE And MARVIS Sexed,Kissed And Romanced Again Deeply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
So emotional. The voice of the street has been heard. Can't tell how i feel. The drinks on me @warri peeps so excited! The guy is so humble - i felt so touched when he said 'who I B'. No sleep tonight! Yeaah. Wow. Over 56 percent of the votes. Come and buggie wit me @ divay22 and jodha
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by jonaifame22(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
no wonder people are shouting and blowing knock outs in my area
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
jonaifame22:
no wonder people are shouting and blowing knock outs in my area
Maybe you should go out too. Maube you will see one big yansh babe celebrating. Who knows she might hig you with joy and you can take it from there wink
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by jonaifame22(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Maybe you should go out too. Maube you will see one big yansh babe celebrating. Who knows she might hig you with joy and you can take it from there wink
words......
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by Divay22(f): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
redbeans:
So emotional. The voice of the street has been heard. Can't tell how i feel. The drinks on me @warri peeps so excited! The guy is so humble - i felt so touched when he said 'who I B'. No sleep tonight! Yeaah. Wow. Over 56 percent of the votes. Come and buggie wit me @ divay22 and jodha
Lol..... Thanks
Finally cheesy cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by Divay22(f): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
redbeans:
Lol..... Thanks
Finally cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by Divay22(f): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Prayer for #TeamEfE
may you never deny your friends and family like Thin Tall Tony, infact pray to have loyal Ballys around you so that you may not be as unfortunate as Soma. Be careful with women before you end up like Miyonce. Work hard and harness your talents and be like or better than Bisola.
Lest i forget smoking kills, many great people like Cocoice have gone down because of it. Don't go about pretending and being fake like Gifty, pretenders will not make heaven. Enjoy music like Debbie-Rise, and if possible dance like Ese, Keep fit and always exercise like Kemen and Bassey, but please don't Kemen anybody at night. If you must speak English, speak like Uriel, don't be like Nigerians who cannot sing the National Anthem.
In other words, Be yourself, be like EFE! It's the least i can do for this guy, whether you love or follow BBNaija or not, this guy is blessed.
Proudly #TeamEFE
#BASEDonLOGISTICS...............see u all at the TOP

Love you all..

Thanks jackswarr0w127
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Divay22:
Prayer for #TeamEfE
may you never deny your friends and family like Thin Tall Tony, infact pray to have loyal Ballys around you so that you may not be as unfortunate as Soma. Be careful with women before you end up like Miyonce. Work hard and harness your talents and be like or better than Bisola.
Lest i forget smoking kills, many great people like Cocoice have gone down because of it. Don't go about pretending and being fake like Gifty, pretenders will not make heaven. Enjoy music like Debbie-Rise, and if possible dance like Ese, Keep fit and always exercise like Kemen and Bassey, but please don't Kemen anybody at night. If you must speak English, speak like Uriel, don't be like Nigerians who cannot sing the National Anthem.
In other words, Be yourself, be like EFE! It's the least i can do for this guy, whether you love or follow BBNaija or not, this guy is blessed.
Proudly #TeamEFE
#BASEDonLOGISTICS...............see u all at the TOP

Love you all..

Thanks jackswarr0w127
lol... You talk this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Takes The Day! by Jodha(f): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
redbeans:

Hehehehe.. Who God has blessed.. No man can curse.. Efe carry go.. I've been jubilating and popping bottles all night.. E no Easy jhoor...

Excess buggie nai get us.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons A Girl Needs Time To Accept Your Overtures / Tired Of Waiting For Love? 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Impatient / Randy Couple Found Dead While Having S*x In Their Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.