Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pregnancy Blunder From My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Blunder From My Fiancee (676 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Blunder From My Fiancee by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
mmm don go
Re: Pregnancy Blunder From My Fiancee by emeijeh(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
You are not even making sense

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Blunder From My Fiancee by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Having a strange feelings days after sex is normal. People read it as signs of pregnancy, tell her to re-do the test after a month. I don't think any pregnancy would be visible weeks after sex.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Pregnancy Blunder From My Fiancee by babyfaceafrica: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2017
What is the title of the movie
Re: Pregnancy Blunder From My Fiancee by mecussey(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
Having a strange feelings days after sex is normal. People read it as signs of pregnancy, tell her to re-do the test after a month. I don't think any pregnancy would be visible weeks after sex.

I stand to be corrected.

Premature guys engaging in what they cannot handle. 3 days after girl complained of strange feelings, never mentioned pregnancy. A wk later guy insists on PG test. Now if after 2wks...signs of preg show...guy go deny and girl will start cursing the guy and a bastard will be born to come and suffer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Catçh STI Without Sex ... Pictures / What's The Option? / Ok Mods This Letter Is 4 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.