Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower (705 Views)

''stage Madness''nak£d Lady Singer Caught Doing Dis Wit Her Male Dancer On Stage / Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by amar3664: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Can a lady who is 28 years old do sex with her husband's father (father in law)who is 55 years old ..is it fair for her to do sex with her father in law while her husband is in office ?my father has come to stay with us for 4 months ..wat percentage of their chances of doing sex?who will be seducer ?hereby i attach my wife photos...my father is a widower,as my mother expired 3 years ago..

Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by seunlayi(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2017
No, in this part of the world, it is a Taboo

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by wiringdpt(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Are you trying to cuckold your wife to your father? You are sick
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by Judasjudas(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2017
undecided yeah there's nothing there. . u can also bring in your uncles .. ..
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by thorpido(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2017
Are you suspecting your wife or you actually caught them in the act?
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by babyfaceafrica: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2017
This is super story
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by amar3664: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2017
I am just susoecting?
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by amar3664: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2017
I am just suspecting?
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3677498/sex-aunty-she-gives-green

This guy wants to have sex with his aunty, and he doesn't want someone else to do it with his wife
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by SINZ: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2017
Mynd44 would you look into this troll? His questions are always centered on this same issue and he attaches a photo of an unknown lady all the time.
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by amar3664: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Is it fair
Re: Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower by amar3664: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Will it be normal

(1) (Reply)

Ways On How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You So Easily / 16 Clear Signs It’s Time For You To Leave The Relationship / Opinion ; Nigerian Girls Are Sex Object Bleep And Pay Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.