Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days (685 Views)

I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares / Obafemi Awolowo In Own Words Responding To Issues Achebe Raised / Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2017
....Igbo is learner! and you shoud come to yoruba land to learn more! because we've passed through these child play in those days and we know what is there;
Those days we'seen pa Awo on the moon, we've hear the Russian support to come and bomb Nigeria!
We've hear if no human being vote for Awo! the tree, grasses and animal swill vote Awo into president but ....... na joke!
Awo never became the president of Nigeria!
Igbo hold on Nigeria well well, no Turkey support will give you biafra!
what you expect of Turkey, country in total world Isolation, since the failed coup detat, and thousands detained, policy of Turkey now is enemy of my enemy is my friend!
TURKEY IS TOO SMALL TO DICTATE OR FORCED NIGERIA ON BIAFRA ISSUE!
Don't deceive yourselves
Oyinkinola

1 Like

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by DrGoodman: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:
....Igbo is learner! and you shoud come to yoruba land to learn more! because we've passed through these child play in those days and we know what is there;
Those days we'seen pa Awo on the moon, we've hear the Russian support to come and bomb Nigeria!
We've hear if no human being vote for Awo! the tree, grasses and animal swill vote Awo into president but ....... na joke!
what you expec of Turkey, country in total world Isolation, since the failed coup detat, and thousands detained, policy of Turkey now is enemy of my enemy is my friend!
Don't deceive yourselves
Oyinkinola

The kain high BP loading for you as Biafra gets more popular can be felt from here. But you can try the lagoon dive off mainland bridge to make it faster.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by Oduduwatic: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:
what you expec of Turkey, country in total world Isolation, since the failed coup detat, and thousands detained, policy of Turkey now is enemy of my enemy is my friend!
Don't deceive yourselves
Oyinkinola
op actually i believe Ibos more. We all believed awolowo was our lord and personal savior until we saw him wailing helplessly behind bars. I rejected his ways becos a coward cant be my personal savior. Sadly ibos dont tremble as such. Thats why their Biafra may materialize

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by DrGoodman: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Oduduwatic:
op actually i believe Ibos more. We all believed awolowo was our lord and personal savior until we saw him wailing helplessly behind bars. I rejected his ways becos a coward cant be my personal savior. Sadly ibos dont tremble as such. Thats why their Biafra may materialize

Egbon, good word there, plus ibo don't drink rat poison grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oduduwatic:
....you are shame to be yourself!
it can't be stupid than forge onceself to other!
Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
DrGoodman:

Egbon, good word there, plus ibo don't drink rat poison grin
....ategbon ataburo, Didirin ndin obo!
is this a support or humiliation for biafran in this photo:

(1) (Reply)

N’assembly Panels, Sans, Others Hail Suspension Of SGF, NIA Boss / Why I Am Rarely Seen In Public - President Buhari Reveals / Fayose Becomes Biafra’s ‘first’ Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.