Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying (1244 Views)

I Think Girls Are Worthless To Society / Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? / Why Do U Think Girls Prefer Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by hassymo5(m): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2009
My girl ask for a new phone, and i gave her a date, but she told me that if i see her with a new phone i should not asked. For me that was a threat and i know go bow.
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by elecktra(f): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 30, 2009
undecided
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by adagz01(m): 4:49am On Dec 30, 2009
just watch i will buy her from u cheesy
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by ancel(m): 5:02am On Dec 30, 2009
*tries to wrap his head around the OP. . . darn! It didn't work!* Sigh. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by waleshakur: 5:14am On Dec 30, 2009
you should get a worthy girl, these our girls need to learn say there is no monopoly on toto. tell am say may she carry go. me sef wey i just land yankee one bABE BIN BUY ME PHONE SEF. i NO DEY WORRY ABOUT THESE OUR BEG BEG babes. Oyingbo woman dey care for her man-o, i go read exotic naija forum. I no like the kind babes there but i dey gree say omo naija babes we for fashi. Oyingbo woman dey buy food, dey bring money. no suffer yourself padi

Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by Konjour(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2009
It largely depends on the partners involved, a man should always cut his coat to his size in terms of relationships.
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by lovemoi2(f): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2009
never heard about that undecided
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by echobee(f): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2009
me too
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by safeact(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2009
Be ursf. B simple! Dnt accept cöndition 4rm gals else they take u 4 a ride.
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by ruskiee(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2009
And who are you, Santa Claus?
Re: Guys Y Do You Think Girls Threaten Us With Dis Saying by elecktra(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
ancel:

*tries to wrap his head around the OP. . . darn! It didn't work!* Sigh. undecided undecided undecided

ROTFLMBFAO, Am sorry it didnt work but hey look at the bright side of it the poster is not worth stressing ur head for

(1) (Reply)

He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. / Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala / Has Your Taste Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.