Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate (40892 Views)

PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) HND/Bsc[2.2] Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / 2 Graduate Vacancies At Louis Berger Nigeria / 2 Graduate Job Position Opened At Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by DivineKayy(m): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Unclerukus:
I am sorry brother, it isn't 2.2. The course you read is what I called a problem course, hard to get a job with that even with 2.1, saying from experiences. My advice for you is to continue your accounting exams and become chartered.lots of my friends that had2.2 Accounting barely spent up to a year before getting employed.Lastly, there are so many job openings that requires a minimum of 2.2, so I don't understand your complain of marginalization. change your mindset and improve on your skill, diversify.
Economics... problem course! Hard to get job even with 2.1 Economics! Insult...please swallow that...lol
Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by Unclerukus: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
DivineKayy:

Economics... problem course! Hard to get job even with 2.1 Economics! Insult...please swallow that...lol
Bro, I was only saying the truth. Might be bitter but I was only honest.
Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by Calendermokola: 7:43pm On May 02, 2017
Hello all,.

Please , I need an Accounting Job .

Thank you .
Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by Calendermokola: 7:18am On May 03, 2017
Hello .

Please ., I am willing to start my career in an Audit firm or a Finance institution . I'm a partly qualified accountant (Finals). I require your assistance

My email is : Calendersango@gmail.com

Thank you

Cc eremy Debbie pls help share
Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by Calendermokola: 6:35am On May 22, 2017
Please help a brother .

I'm seriously in need of a Job .

Thank you
Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by Calendermokola: 5:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Calendermokola:
Hello .

Please ., I am willing to start my career in an Audit firm or a Finance institution . I'm a partly qualified accountant (Finals). I require your assistance

My email is : Calendersango@gmail.com

Thank you

Cc eremy Debbie pls help share

Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by eremy: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Calendermokola, I will also be on the lookout for you.
Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by Calendermokola: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
eremy:
Calendermokola, I will also be on the lookout for you.

Thank u ma
Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by Excel70: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
kobenol:
Best advise ever... Take this to your blessing.

I took this path some 4yrs ago as a graduate Civil Engineer. All the skills and experiences has gotten me multiple offers.
Please sir . Can you mention the skills. I am a civil eng about to graduate
Re: Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate by Tosyn99(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Never allow your class of degree to limit you, be determined, confident, optimistic and prayerful. I graduated with 2.2 but I said to myself to never allow my degree to limit me to what I can achieve. All glory to God, I did my masters and I am about to complete my Ph.d and presently I am an academic staff. One thing you will need to do is to BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, and that was what I did and it actually helped me. There is no height you can't reach once you believe in yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.