Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (47447 Views)

Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Next Sets Of Products Display, should be in Biafran Colours Please.

The 5% MUST be recognized as a people who were killed in a civil war, never rehabilitated YET, they against all odds are the center of local production and the Salvatore of the Nigeria.

But I like the term, Biafran Nigerians. I do not support secession, I support Fiscal Independence of the States of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
My people needs Biafra and not made in Aba product in presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
Khd95:
painmentgrin.

Ure on buharis side now,but when the issue of onikuje of kuje kingdom comes up now,u wont hesitate to call buhari all sorts of names.
[/s]

Fixed!!

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aba is home of cottage industry in Nigeria
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by chibestjerry(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Most Of The Time I Remember That Am An Igbo i just feel joyful, anytime i remeber the blood that flow in me am just like #THANK_YOU_GOD

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
What's inside the vault
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Sanchez01: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

Watch how people with natural hatred towards the Igbo race flood this thread with their cone shaped head to spew trash!!

They will come in their numbers with their tigered faces to type

God bless the Igbo race!!
I honestly don't know what is wrong with you guys! You claim the government does not look your way and when they do by patronizing an indigenous brand, in a bid to pass a message to Nigerians about patronizing our own, you go ahead claiming some people hate you. Honestly, I'm confused.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by intruxive(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fake and highly substandard products. Mtchewww!!!. Can anything original come out of that axis grin
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
Sanchez01:

I honestly don't know what is wrong with you guys! You claim the government does not look your way and when they do by patronizing an indigenous brand, in a bid to pass a message to Nigerians about patronizing our own, you go ahead claiming some people hate you. Honestly, I'm confused.
[/s]

Fixed!

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by DavidOluyale(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
It should be Made in Nigeria not made in Aba tho. Yet its a nice one. Keep it up Presido.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by speaktome(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Proudly 5 %

Proudly Nwa Aba

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
DavidOluyale:
It should be Made in Nigeria not made in Aba tho. Yet its a nice one. Keep it up Presido.

Go and do ur own.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by JackieChan01: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
Khd95:
painmentgrin.

Ure on buharis side now,but when the issue of onikuje of kuje kingdom comes up now,u wont hesitate to call buhari all sorts of names.
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Yseone(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Khd95:
with ur flat head,ur lots accused of buhari nd his administration for marginalizing the igbo nation,yet he patronizes #madeinaba.
So you were actually one of the persons #BIAFRANBUSHBOY was talking about? your hatred nature could not even allow you to hide your feelings. where are your decendants? for showing yourself here and hating a blessed nation, your hatred has earned you double purnishment in hell...

Igbos hatred for themselves is what is killing them.

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
intruxive:
Fake and highly substandard products. Mtchewww!!!. Can anything original come out of that axis grin
Children of hate shocked shocked shocked,e pain am tongue
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Lucasinho(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

Watch how people with natural hatred towards the Igbo race flood this thread with their cone shaped head to spew trash!!

They will come in their numbers with their Tigered Faces to type

oboy U wicked o grin @the Bolded grin
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mercyville: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

They will come in their numbers with their tigered faces to type

Envy and jealousy no go break that your slippers-fl:at head grin

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Their hate to Buhari is uncountable but Buhari still recognizes their Businesses and he also patronizes it more than their hero GEJ but still they hate him
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by irrefragable: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
DavidOluyale:
it will remain 'made in aba'. Go and kill yourself.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by bigclem22: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
our Igbo's brothers are good. Check out IVM Gwagon

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
until the naira become like dollar for naija or....

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
irrefragable:
it will remain 'made in aba'. Go and kill yourself.

Easy man grin
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
bigclem22:
our Biafran brothers are good. Check out IVM Gwagon

I am getting me one of these soon.

SO help me Chukwu Okike. kiss
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Unsatisfied people, marginalized and dialector, Buhari enemy five percent level, the hater himself knows the truth..
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Next Sets Of Products Display, should be in Biafran Colours Please.

The 5% MUST be recognized as a people who were killed in a civil war, never rehabilitated YET, they against all odds are the center of local production and the Salvatore of the Nigeria.

But I like the term, Biafran Nigerians. I do not support secession, I support Fiscal Independence of the States of Nigeria.
For any development to come to Nigeria, Nigeria need to practice UK or Chinese type of government where you have semi- independent countries, Nigeria is just structured to favor the looting politicians from the North who sees presidency as their birthright to loot the nation or they will make the government ungovernable and return favor for those who worship them and allow them feed from the crumps.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by irrefragable: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Khd95:
painmentgrin.

we hate Buhari even now and forever and wish he dies. Go and kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Lucasinho(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
KAYD007:
i won't patronize until i see a made in Nigeria sticker on the product instead if made in Aba tongue

shame tongue
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mercyville: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
God bless the Igbo race!Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 / #EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.