Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (47449 Views)

Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by xelly: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan was a full blown enemy of state because during his tenure he never patronize the poor Nigeria youths talk more of fighting Boko Haram instead spent billions on his wife. Here we are now more people will be encouraged to produce and sell. We the whole of Nairaland wish to say we love u Buhari

IpobExposed has spoken
Sai Baba

If I were you, I will take vacation from the internet to see if I will be healed of hatred. You have brain, use it wisely and be useful to the woman that carried you for 9 months. who is your role model? What do you intend to achieve in your life? Is there any billionaire that behaved like you? Be useful to your generation.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
awa:
Propaganda APC.... When Una bring in made in Saudi Arabia we go know?

We don pass this level noweee

MUUMUU
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Absuchat:

Point of correction once again, "mind" not "minds". I can't and will never stoop too low to arguing or " debating" with a shallow minded fellow like you.You said I shouldn't expect a reply from you, lol shebi the one you posted up here na direction to your mama Toto?
Guess what bro....I understand your mental state.
u are a bastardized idiot the toto wey them take born u no get sense go and confirm it qnd thank me later. 70% of nigerias economic strenght is in the sw go and comfirm it also and thank me later
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by vicfajeze: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
igbos with fake products ..NBANU
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Cassidy92: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys today's game are available call me for fixed match 600 and 350 odds no chances to loose just with one sure game your bills are settle call me or whatsapp me on 09037928456 don't miss the week matches on bet9ja/naira bet, winning is our priority stake and make millions with us
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
michaelandre:
u are a bastardized idiot the toto wey them take born u no get sense go and confirm it qnd thank me later. 70% of nigerias economic strenght is in the sw go and comfirm it also and thank me later

Must you comment? thereby revealing the level of foolishness that engulfed you ever since you came out from the stinky pussy of your mother.
Let me pretend I didn't see the first sentence (any fool can of course type that).
What and what are really found in the SW part of this country? Let me guess.....people like you? Lol...
It's obvious, 70% of Nigerian nuisance are existing in the SW. Quote me.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Calendermokola: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
selfmadeboss:

I did and replied

I haven't seen anything sir .
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Annie939(f): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
good move
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by davidif: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2017
CheezyCharles:
Aba has brains na!most people always criticize them yet wear shoes made in Aba! I remember when YEEZY came and it was expensive .who made the cheaper one in different colors and sizes?

Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.