Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (47448 Views)

Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by columbus007(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nna but na wa o,so person no fit touchlight him wife again,aproko too much.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Odingo1: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Their hate to Buhari is uncountable but Buhari still recognizes their Businesses and he also patronizes it more than their hero GEJ but still they hate him
Which hate are you talking about,Buhari that call them 5% and hardly execute any project in that region

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Odingo1:

For any development to come to Nigeria, Nigeria need to practice UK or Chinese type of government where you have semi- independent countries, Nigeria is just structured to favor the looting politicians from the North who sees presidency as their birth right to loot the nation or the make the government ungovernable and turn favor those who worship them and allow them feed from the crumps.

Then join me. The Crusade to fragment Nigeria to Independent Federating Units will soon come on-stream. I am looking at dedicating a few billions of personal finance to wage a war against the satanic humans who have hold 180 million free human beings to ransome. Or should rather buy myself an Island and forget playing a Messiah. I am thinking....

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nigerians have super longer throats for anything labeled U.S, Italy, Japan, China on and on. Even when all the products are been produced in Niger delta or Aba. They are playing tribalism, jealousies and hating.

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Lucasinho(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Their hate to Buhari is uncountable but Buhari still recognizes their Businesses and he also patronizes it more than their hero GEJ but still they hate him

He doesn't have any choice to make... tongue
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by irrefragable: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
aboki, you and your lots up north are parasites. Why can't you stay on your own? You all are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
KAYD007:
i won't patronize until i see a made in Nigeria sticker on the product instead if made in Aba tongue

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by irrefragable: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
aboki, you and your lots up north are parasites. That's why we hate you. Why can't you stay on your own?
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Khd95(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
irrefragable:
we hate Buhari even now and forever and wish he dies. Go and kill yourself.
i pray ur hatred for him wont kill u b4 2019grin

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Government should support this people to make quality of Aba made products
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Odingo1: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
KAYD007:
i won't patronize until i see a made in Nigeria sticker on the product instead if made in Aba tongue
But you Patronize China products that have this written on it.
Made in Shanghai,PRC
Made in Quandzou,China
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by lukui: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
it will even be better if the govt can ban all the foreign goods so that our local products can thrive!!!!!! THAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF THE IGBO GUYS!!!

all their head na business dey inside
#IGBOKWENU!!!!!!
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Odingo1: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then join me. The Crusade to fragment Nigeria to Independent Federating Units will soon come on-stream. I am looking at dedicating a few billions of personal finance to wage a war against the satanic humans who have hold 180 million free human beings to ransome. Or should rather buy myself an Island and forget playing a Messiah. I am thinking....
That is the way to go,if UK that colonise Nigeria don't have a unified country but have Scotland, Wales,England and Northern Ireland as participating autonomous region, China have Macau,Taiwan,Hong Kong and Tibet so that each region with similar cultural identity can develope with their own ideology.
With current structure in Nigeria nothing can work,UK,US know that and they are interested in stealing Nigeria resources and it is only black people can liberate theirself.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by lukui: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
if they (IBO pple eventually) go to Biafra ( but I pray that they don't go) . NIGERIA GO CRY WEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because all these Yoruba guys don't know more than university degree, certificate, wear suit and speak big grammar. ask them about business. they are 0/10 . its only the Hausa's that are trying in agriculture. they provide almost all the food we eat and rams that we slaughter during festival period

#GODBLESSNIGERIA smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Odingo1: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
lukui:
if they (IBO pple eventually) go to Biafra ( but I pray that they don't go) . NIGERIA GO CRY WEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because all these Yoruba guys don't know more than university degree, certificate, wear suit and speak big grammar. ask them about business. they are 0/10 . its only the Hausa's that are trying in agriculture. they provide almost all the food we eat and rams that we slaughter during festival period

That is why Yorubas sing one Nigeria slogan like kilode.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by seguno2: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
When will Buhari also abandon London doctors for Nigerian doctors in the Ado Rock clinic that has a budget bigger than all Teaching hospitals combined?
Until then, this is a scam propaganda as usual from this corrupt government.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by expressglory: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
seguno2:
When will Buhari also abandon London doctors for Nigerian doctors in the Ado Rock clinic that has a budget bigger than all Teaching hospitals combined?
Until then, this is a scam propaganda as usual from this corrupt government.

Okay...you try.But for your information...Naija politics is still primitive,deadly and immature.One stubborn 'opposition' will just bribe a nurse or a doctor or even a ward maid to help poison him.

Until we get out of the politics of DO or DIE no Nigerian leader will submit to Naija Hospitals!
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

Watch how people with natural hatred towards the Igbo race flood this thread with their cone shaped head to spew trash!!

They will come in their numbers with their tigered faces to type

God bless the Igbo race!!
I believe in 1 Nigeria. The East provides us with technology nd creativity, the SS with economy, d North with food and d west I believe kept us 2geda. #saynototribalism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
some Igbos from other part of the east would still be hating on this MADE IN ABA now. saying its not from Onitsha or owerri.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nigeman: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Khd95:
with ur flat head,ur lots accused of buhari nd his administration for marginalizing the igbo nation,yet he patronizes #madeinaba.

Igbos hatred for themselves is what is killing them.

BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

Watch how people with natural hatred towards the Igbo race flood this thread with their cone shaped head to spew trash!!

They will come in their numbers with their tigered faces to type

God bless the Igbo race!!

Must you guys trade tribal sentiments on Nairaland?

How foolish can these be when we are same Nigerians?
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by ejykzy: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Proudly Biafran, those fools and idiots that hate made in aba products should go and produce their own it is not easy. If Jonathan govt had supported the made in aba products by now Nigeria wud ve bkom DUBAI...fools
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bnladan:
I believe in 1 Nigeria. The East provides us with technology nd creativity, the SS with economy, d North with food and d west I believe kept us 2geda. #saynototribalism

Afonjaa...hahaha, Why don't you guys say like before that the West provide education and intelligence? Because we have exposed you people as fraud stars with statistics that Igbos also lead in that department, prompting you people to shut your mouth and stop saying it. Also let me state categorically that the North has zero agriculture, that's another propaganda peddled by you Afonjas. Agriculture now is by SE, SS, SW and some Middle belt. Don't you see how people are dying in the North because of hunger from lack of food?

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by bejite: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
intruxive:
Fake and highly substandard products. Mtchewww!!!. Can anything original come out of that axis grin

You just did a good job in describing yourself. Wow!
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mercyville: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
lukui:

I would not say that you have small brain*Go back to the history of the 2 peoples then until now and you will see that the Igbos had always been behind the Yorubas almost in every ramifications but a few!Yorubas do not make noise like our Igbo brethrens but have always achieved more because they are mentally hardworking!Igbos are a great people but you should know that Yorubas cannot always win everytime!When there was regional system,Yoruba excelled more than any other people,an attestation that God in His infinite mercies had blessed Yoruba!A lot of the leaders of Nigeria had schemed against the Yorubas including Nnamdi Azikiwe!We might argue here and have fun but we live a "live and let live "life!Praises to the Most High for His blessings!
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by karma2000: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
as long as we neglect our product nigeria will never come out of doldrums of poverty
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
More film show today grin grin grin
Yoruba vs Igbo now grin grin grin

Watching from 3D

hahahahahahahhaahahahhaa..i pray nepa no take light to finsh the movie
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Klington: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Shatap dier my frnd!!

grin grin grin. Na dem nah, dey don arrive..
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by bejite: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
koladebrainiac:
some Igbos from other part of the east would still be hating on this MADE IN ABA now. saying its not from Onitsha or owerri.

...and you believe you made sense?
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
what the hell is made in aba I will never patronise it and I want the govt to stop patronising it instead patronise made in nigeria
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan was a full blown enemy of state because during his tenure he never patronize the poor Nigeria youths talk more of fighting Boko Haram instead spent billions on his wife. Here we are now more people will be encouraged to produce and sell. We the whole of Nairaland wish to say we love u Buhari

IpobExposed has spoken
Sai Baba

child of religion of piss
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by seguno2: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
expressglory:
Okay...you try.But for your information...Naija politics is still primitive,deadly and immature.One stubborn 'opposition' will just bribe a nurse or a doctor or even a ward maid to help poison him.

Until we get out of the politics of DO or DIE no Nigerian leader will submit to Naija Hospitals!

Is he eating London food in Aso Rock after spending N100 million on kitchen utensils?
Is he drinking London water in Aso Rock after spending billions on chop chop budget?
Stop making ridiculous excuses for the rogue.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Klington: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
So this hypocritical government still likes good things.. Mtchewwww. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election: BBC Africa Interviews The Lady Attacked In Surulere (Video) / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.