Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (47445 Views)

Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by frenzydilz(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan was a full blown enemy of state because during his tenure he never patronize the poor Nigeria youths talk more of fighting Boko Haram instead spent billions on his wife. Here we are now more people will be encouraged to produce and sell. We the whole of Nairaland wish to say we love u Buhari

IpobExposed has spoken
Sai Baba
On behalf of who and who? Speak for yourself man
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonjaa...hahaha, Why don't you guys say like before that the West provide education and intelligence? Because we have exposed you people as fraud stars with statistics that Igbos also lead in that department, prompting you people to shut your mouth and stop saying it. Also let me state categorically that the North has zero agriculture, that's another propaganda peddled by you Afonjas. Agriculture now is by SE, SS, SW and some Middle belt. Don't you see how people are dying in the North because of hunger from lack of food?
1st of all, u guessed wrong. I'm not yoruba. You guessed wrong because I talked as a responsible person who's not tribalistic. Secondly, whether u lyk it or not d Yorubas are learned nd intelligent. Finally, I dnt knw wat u eat or hw u get ur food but one thing I'm certain of is dat 2day u ate food produced frm d north. If u re alive 2moro u will eat again food frm d north and so it goes on. My broda, be a gud representation of wateva tribe u come frm. Love and respect others and ppl will always see gud in u. Thanks bro
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

Watch how people with natural hatred towards the Igbo race flood this thread with their cone shaped head to spew trash!!

They will come in their numbers with their tigered faces to type

God bless the Igbo race!!
Igbos and hypocrisy are like 5 & 6... see how they forgot about their hatred for Buhari temporarily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Bishop3636(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB for the initiatives.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by AgentSmith001: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
adisaigbo1:

Igbos and hypocrisy are like 5 & 6... see how they forgot about their hatred for Buhari temporarily
. kids everywhere.

rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by yommen: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

Watch how people with natural hatred towards the Igbo race flood this thread with their cone shaped head to spew trash!!

What was on my mind was 'nice one' but your statement is very acient. The truth is you are the only enemy you have because all you do is to look for enemies for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aisha and her 90years epilepsy sickle cell anaemia slowpoke husband should use the box arrange their personal belongings because we are going to evict them soonest
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan was a full blown enemy of state because during his tenure he never patronize the poor Nigeria youths talk more of fighting Boko Haram instead spent billions on his wife. Here we are now more people will be encouraged to produce and sell. We the whole of Nairaland wish to say we love u Buhari

IpobExposed has spoken
Sai Baba

Udene.. Try buy sense for Aba.
Hardship will never live your way...
Till you wish to hate Hardship.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

why is your conscience pricking you like this, you need serious deliverance
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by blaqoracle: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Khd95:
with ur flat head,ur lots accused of buhari nd his administration for marginalizing the igbo nation,yet he patronizes #madeinaba.

Igbos hatred for themselves is what is killing them.

IGBO WITHOUT NIGERIA IS NOTHING BUT BANDITRY
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by hoot22: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
WORRY LESS ABOUT GOING BROKE, LET OPES FAMILY TAKE CARE OF YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS WITH
OUR AMAZING COMMUNITY OF HELPERS AND AN AMAZING 72HOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
TIME.BE AMONG THE FIRST TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY BY INVESTING AS
LITTLE AS 5000 AND WITHIN 72HOURS, GET 100% OF YOUR INVESTMENT.IT’S MORE THAN AN
INVESTMENT; WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF LIKE MINDS HELPING TO SHAPE AND MAKE OUR WORLD A
BETTER PLACE.CO-OPERATION AND FAIRNESS ARE WHAT STANDS US OUT FROM OTHERS AS WE
AIM TO BE THE LONGEST SERVING COMMUNITY OF HELPERS.NO GAMBLING, NO UNREALISTIC
PARAMETERS, JUST A VILLAGE OF LIKE MINDED PERSONS HELPING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A
CHANCE AND A SAY IN OUR COMMUNITIES.

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Zirah: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ousshh! It hurts!

BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Shatap dier my frnd!!

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by yikanmi: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello everyone​... Rewardz NG is still paying, go to https://www.rewardzng.com/index.php?join&ref=phemorah
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by yikanmi: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
For Professional Website Design, Web Hosting, E-Commerce Website, Custom Software Development, E-Library Design, School Management System, Ponzi Scheme Site etc. Call or WhatsApp 07026226166
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by buchibrand(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Here In Nigeria we know and refer to it as Made-In-Aba, but when it is going off the shores of Nigeria it will be known as Made-In-Nigeria. Therefore, Nigerian wins. Let's accept and appreciate Made-In-Anywhere-In-Nigeria products, that's the way to go and that's the only way to grow our foreign reserves and equally strengthen the Naira.

Nice one.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by itzemar(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala
it is really "dumbs China for made in Aba"..
let's keep deceiving ourselves...
mtcheew...
angry

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
berrystunn:

Udene.. Try buy sense for Aba.
Hardship will never live your way...
Till you wish to hate Hardship.

Mynd44 wishing harm on a Nairalander
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Strongbest:
Good. Let made in Nigeria begin to reign. We'll get there soon, it's all about mind set.

Learn one product here and let's have many more Naija made.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/.

Thank me later.
I haTe thT tank me later shit, dude involve your family members and ask them to tank u later
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

Shut up tonguetongue. I am a yoruba and I use made in Aba shoe. Let us grow nigeria together.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Shut up tonguetongue. I am a yoruba and I use made in Aba shoe. Let us grow nigeria together.

Lol... My niggur!!
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Khd95:
painmentgrin.

Ure on buharis side now,but when the issue of onikuje of kuje kingdom comes up now,u wont hesitate to call buhari all sorts of names.

Who is buharis, conehead?

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bnladan:
1st of all, u guessed wrong. I'm not yoruba. You guessed wrong because I talked as a responsible person who's not tribalistic. Secondly, whether u lyk it or not d Yorubas are learned nd intelligent. Finally, I dnt knw wat u eat or hw u get ur food but one thing I'm certain of is dat 2day u ate food produced frm d north. If u re alive 2moro u will eat again food frm d north and so it goes on. My broda, be a gud representation of wateva tribe u come frm. Love and respect others and ppl will always see gud in u. Thanks bro

My friend keep quiet.... The petrol and diesel used in conveying those rubbish produced in the north,shebi na from your scrutum sack they dey drill am from?
Talking about the yorubas and their intelligency,oboy which tribe wey no get intelligent people? Unless of course the hausas.
This country rely 90% on SE and SS

3 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Chukazu: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
"Aba-made " is a better catch phrase
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by slysteel: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Khd95:
painmentgrin.

Ure on buharis side now,but when the issue of onikuje of kuje kingdom comes up now,u wont hesitate to call buhari all sorts of names.
Boy go and pass your jamb first,stop coming here to jack off your hate,you are still too small for that
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Calendermokola: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
selfmadeboss:

I haTe thT tank me later shit, dude involve your family members and ask them to tank u later

Please, Kindly check your PM sir.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by OreMI22: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Buhari will be like....

Phlease, tell them i don't feel well today. let Osinbajo try the Aba shoes. Me i wear Gucci shoes.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Absuchat:

My friend keep quiet.... The petrol and diesel used in conveying those rubbish produced in the north,shebi na from your scrutum sack they dey drill am from?
Talking about the yorubas and their intelligency,oboy which tribe wey no get intelligent people? Unless of course the hausas.
This country rely 90% on SE and SS
I rest my case broda. I only debate with ppl with sound minds. In peace I live u. Dnt expect a reply frm me. Buenas noches, adios
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Calendermokola:

Please, Kindly check your PM sir.
I did and replied
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by princy80(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
kelvinjo94:
hope say these ones nor be those fake products o
Scammers, quit ur evil ways before evil befall you.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by leepest(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
see dix mumus shouting Igbos igbos, come to the north and see, we have numerous Textile industries, shoe mending companies, bottling companies lots more but obasanjo shut 80% of them, cox of hatred. search YouTube and see for ur self back then in 1960s
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
shocked

Tribal BIG0T. That's all u do here on NL. All u lot do is brag about;is it only Aba that's making made in Nigeria products? Besides,we have a president (a man u m0r0ns hate sooo much) trying 2 make sure Nigerians patronise made in Nigeria goods. But ur hero of otuoke never did all these,yet u hail him and curse the one calling on people 2 buy ur goods. Lost tribe of israel.
Re: Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bnladan:
I rest my case broda. I only debate with ppl with sound minds. In peace I live u. Dnt expect a reply frm me. Buenas noches, adios

Point of correction once again, "mind" not "minds". I can't and will never stoop too low to arguing or " debating" with a shallow minded fellow like you.You said I shouldn't expect a reply from you, lol shebi the one you posted up here na direction to your mama Toto?
Guess what bro....I understand your mental state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram / Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.