Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694579 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Leviana:

Well I started the manga before the anime so maybe that's why it was easier for me to notice that kind of stuff, and yes there was censorship, they're both extremely dark and violent so it isn't really noticeable same with AoT.
The manga is way better and everyone is talking trash lol about dr. Stone i won't give any spoilers but reading the manga i can tell you it gets way better and wil probably be one of the best animes you've ever watched too bad if you don't read manga you'll have to wait
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2019
nani667:
And Natsu has died yet again... And come back again...

And he's about to clap God Mode Zeref

Nakama Power level Maxx ✔️
(spoiler alert) don't read if you haven't read the manga
Nakama from one piece there's no such thing as Nakama power luffy fought for his friends however natsu will get the power to defeat an immortal being feared for 400 years with the power of emotions after every dead character comes back to life including zeref himself fairy tail is pure garbage
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmm...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2019
nani667:
Hmmm...
Hype but I've left this because boruto just seems like more filler nonsense that jigen won't even be a threat compared to madara
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MaxiMind(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Finally grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
MaxiMind:
Finally grin
The strongest swordsmen!!! cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MaxiMind(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Missing 2

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2019
MaxiMind:
Missing 2
True!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2019
nani667:
Team 7
Sakura is not trash
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jake420:

The manga is way better and everyone is talking trash lol about dr. Stone i won't give any spoilers but reading the manga i can tell you it gets way better and wil probably be one of the best animes you've ever watched too bad if you don't read manga you'll have to wait

And this is why people should read manga. But unfortunately it's not everyones preference, but you have to admit that there's this really fun feeling that you get when you're far ahead of everyone else and can drop spoilers indiscriminately lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MaxiMind(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
For those with the love of all things animated and cool so Otakus, gamers join up.
We got memes, memes and more memes, comic battles(friendly discussion or maybe not ⚔), spine tickling tales, did I mention the memes� and lots more.
https:///2349069756723?text=I%20see%20you're%20a%20person%20of%20culture%20too%F0%9F%91%8F%F0%9F%91%8D.%20What%20might%20I%20call%20you%3F.%20_____
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Arthurity1:

Sakura is not trash
you are right.. she is hot thrash! grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
HRwells:

Premium Hot Trash ✔️
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nova15:

Who was arguing? I don't remember arguing with you please.
You must be confusing me with someone else.
that person is me yall
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
nani667:
Hmmm...
saw this on instagram earlier he's a fool for underestimating the main character he mustn't have heard of plot armor ��
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Leviana:

And this is why people should read manga. But unfortunately it's not everyones preference, but you have to admit that there's this really fun feeling that you get when you're far ahead of everyone else and can drop spoilers indiscriminately lol
omg God bless you that's what I've been trying to say the manga is actually pretty good,what chapter are you in?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Like play like play this Dr stone don dey turn useless
please read the manga first
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Leviana:
So I finally watched and finished No Game No Life and I finally understand why everyone has their panties in a twist for a new season, it's funny and equally as stimulating, even tho I couldn't grasp some of the concepts they used in their games
*either it's too smart for me or im too dumb for it*
But all in all, I enjoyed in, give it a 9/10 and would recommend it and now I'm off to read the light novels.
i doubt they will make a new season
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
nani667:

Dr. Stone has been useless since Day 1 ✔️

Fire force has been epic... Getting more epic with each episode ✔️✔️
alright I've been holding this in but the actual reason y'all don't like Dr stone because it's not an action anime and it doesn't have fights like fire force or demon slayer but the fact is that it's actually better than these 2 anime in some ways as its one of the few anime I've watched that is educative and at the Same time entertaining ...
If y'all would take time to read the manga I'll guarantee you will enjoy it at least read up to the end of the village arc and if you aren't hooked on it by then you just have a bad taste Kapachumanimanichupako

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
HRwells:
shes the most useless character in the entire series
Sasuke probably regrets marrying her he's like "I should have just married karin" lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Leviana:

Lol you're right it's a great feeling
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ayolzi:
omg God bless you that's what I've been trying to say the manga is actually pretty good,what chapter are you in?
Chapter 117 senku is great
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
So this episode was just plenty talk no Jutsu

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ayolzi:
shes the most useless character in the entire series
Sasuke probably regrets marrying her he's like "I should have just married karin" lol
To me the most useless character is hinata
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2019
nani667:

Hmmm... The Anime was a great experience for me when I first saw it, I never saw the manga and I only decided to see it cos of all the hype.. At the beginning it was easy to find faults and I may have even abandoned it sef, cos the animation and fight scenes were not encouraging... But when I got to a point I was seriously hooked... Man's just had to find out how that story would end, for me I was interested in the romance between Guts and Casca, from the beginning they both hated themselves but I just knew they would end up together, and I just had to find out how it would happen...

And as for the censorship, I didn't really notice any censorship, there was everything from uncensored epic bloody scenes to full scale nudity

The Anime adaptation may have some flaws, beht that story more than made up for the bad parts...
the berserk anime skipped a lot... especially weird and crazy scenes that you'd wonder who was the mad man that drew berserk
The anime didn't cover the truth as to why Griffith was tortured too...or where the king tried to rape his daughter or the men he sent after Guys one of which was a very powerful apostle
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2019
IMAliyu:
Finally found this manga.
name?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Baddestguyp:
name?
I am a hero
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jake420:

Chapter 117 senku is great
probably one of the smartest anime characters till date
do you read vinland saga?
Guts and Casca
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jake420:

Hype but I've left this because boruto just seems like more filler nonsense that jigen won't even be a threat compared to madara
they should just give us a fight that is as good as naruto and sasuke vs momoshiki
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ayolzi:
probably one of the smartest anime characters till date
do you read vinland saga?
Guts and Casca
Only berserk but not vinland
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jake420:

Only berserk but not vinland
I prefer vinland saga to berserk,especially the fights
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Leviana:

No lol. It's basically Isekai

Eh, same difference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.