Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694698 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Shukaku

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Ayolzi:
I prefer vinland saga to berserk,especially the fights
Nahh imo when guts fights zodd in manga i get hyped everytime i like the real feel of Europa medieval in berserk with demons and witches which was actually a real problem in Europe but isn't vinland about people transforming to animals idk but berserk scared me and excited me at the same time when he was staring to the ocean and they talked about how at night it can drive you to insanity i was going mad myself lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Arthurity1:

To me the most useless character is hinata
what sort of blasphemy is this naw angry tongue

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
HRwells:
what sort of blasphemy is this naw angry tongue
I'm serious
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jake420:

Nahh imo when guts fights zodd in manga i get hyped everytime i like the real feel of Europa medieval in berserk with demons and witches which was actually a real problem in Europe but isn't vinland about people transforming to animals idk but berserk scared me and excited me at the same time when he was staring to the ocean and they talked about how at night it can drive you to insanity i was going mad myself lol
vinland saga is set in the time of vikings it's basically a war anime, amazing story better than berserk any day you should try it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ayolzi:
vinland saga is set in the time of vikings it's basically a war anime, amazing story better than berserk any day you should try it
Ehhn! What did you just say?!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 1:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Arthurity1:

like seriously angry

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:56am On Aug 28, 2019
××

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Arthurity1:

Lol you need beating
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rakebye

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2019
Ayolzi:

Say what now?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Leviana:

Say what now?
ive watched berserk and I'm in the latest chapter of vinland saga and I can tell you that vinland saga is better
even in terms of character development
I won't say much because I don't want to spoil.it for you guys
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 1:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Ayolzi:
ive watched berserk and I'm in the latest chapter of vinland saga and I can tell you that vinland saga is better
even in terms of character development
I won't say much because I don't want to spoil.it for you guys
Watched? Nah fam, you gotta read berserk
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fourcade(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2019
"Unordinary" Season 1 finale was superb. Late November seems too far away for Season 2.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fourcade(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Vinland Saga and Berserk are different. Both mangas are unique in their own way. I will say I enjoy the character development of Vinland Saga more. cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
IMAliyu:

These guys need to read berserk even the details of the manga are better if i was on my old phone I'd show.
The only bad thing about berserk is the hiatus the mangaka takes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kingkun69(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Fourcade:
"Unordinary" Season 1 finale was superb. Late November seems too far away for Season 2.cheesy
dont say anything sad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
IMAliyu:
I will, but damn its graphic
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2019
So guys I had to skip all forms of entertainment cos of my exams last two weeks, I didn't travel with my phone so no movies, no anime, no games even no music. Then I got back to see that Kimetsu no Yaiba had gone over 7 or 8 episodes, now I imagine how stunned I was when they finally showed one Kizuki, and how powerful the Hashiras are and my favourite, "Thunder breathing, 1st form, thunderclap and flash" Zenitsu is awesome.
Well since 7 deadly sins, no anime has got me this excited... To all those that suggested this anime thanks.
Now there is a problem, the 1st of 12 Kizuki took over 17 episodes, and there are 12 Kizuki before they even thinking of killing Michael Jackson's incarnation... This anime will be long in an awesome non filter way
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
kimetsu no yaiba episode 22 was pretty good. the designs of the hashira are cool too. i like the look of the big one and this one looks like hitsugaya toshiro from bleach but as drug addict lol.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Fate Stay Night Heavens feel II movie.

Yesss... We get to see Saber Alter.
And Ufotable is killing it with that animation and fights.
Even the Yuki kajiura soundtracks are on point.

Archer badass to the end.

Now waiting for movie III.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2019
CapedBaldy:
kimetsu no yaiba episode 22 was pretty good. the designs of the hashira are cool too. i like the look of the big one and this one looks like hitsugaya toshiro from bleach but as drug addict lol.

I remember how much I hated his guy when I read this part in the manga, but he's now my 2nd favorite hashira (first is the flame hashira)

His actions are also very understandable as everybody hates demons. He's just not open-minded like Zenitsu
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:04am On Sep 01, 2019
These five-minute episodes tho... This episode literally ended the same place the last one ended

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:11am On Sep 01, 2019
In other news... The first glimpse of Oppai in the Anime wink

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:45am On Sep 01, 2019
CapedBaldy:
First time seeing him and I already want him dead!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:50am On Sep 01, 2019
Mark23:

I remember how much I hated his guy when I read this part in the manga, but he's now my 2nd favorite hashira (first is the flame hashira)

His actions are also very understandable as everybody hates demons. He's just not open-minded like Zenitsu
Till further notice, my favourite hashira is Tomioka Giyu

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Arthurity1:

You want him dead for wanting to do his job? (Kill demons)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MaxiMind(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Arthurity1:

I won't say dead but rather beaten up good.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2019
nani667:
In other news... The first glimpse of Oppai in the Anime wink
didn't even notice that. you watch too many ecchi stuff lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MaxiMind(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2019
And I'm wondering why all of them respect the master of the mansion to that degree
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
MaxiMind:
And I'm wondering why all of them respect the master of the mansion to that degree
and also why he has a byakugan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
When is chapter 61 of that time I got reincarnated as a slime coming out? It was supposed to come out some few days back according to some sources but I can't find it anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.