Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694696 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
MaxiMind:
And I'm wondering why all of them respect the master of the mansion to that degree
He's their boss na
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
CapedBaldy:

and also why he has a byakugan
It's hinted in the episode that he's blind
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Confirmed ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2019
nani667:
In other news... The first glimpse of Oppai in the Anime wink

Oppai lol with those her green leggings

I don't know sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Arthurity1:

First time seeing him and I already want him dead!

Lol normal

I was surprised how matured amd formally composed he turned out to be when the master showed up

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Arthurity1:

Till further notice, my favourite hashira is Tomioka Giyu

Yeah definitely
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019
CapedBaldy:

Lol byakugan ke
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2019
Only 4 episodes left until the season wraps up.

This kimetsu no yaiba show is annoying me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Only 4 episodes left until the season wraps up.

This kimetsu no yaiba show is annoying me
This is the hangover from all your frustrating deaths in Dark Souls talking. Kimetsu no Yaiba is the best thing in anime right now, except for maybe Vinland Saga.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
This is the hangover from all your frustrating deaths in Dark Souls talking. Kimetsu no Yaiba is the best thing in anime right now, except for maybe Vinland Saga.

Lol the deaths actually are hilarious. But it's going to be a long wait after this season ends.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol normal

I was surprised how matured amd formally composed he turned out to be when the master showed up

Still he looked like a drugged up junky trying so hard to compose himself!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2019
Arthurity1:

Still he looked like a drugged up junky trying so hard to compose himself!

Really I never got any of these drugged up or junky vibes you are spewing.

Did you see how gentlemanish he became while addressing the master lol. I don't think he was high.

Maybe he has habits from the manga but nothing like that here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
CapedBaldy:

Byaku what? Niggas either blind or has Lavender eyes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
I'm guessing this one the hashiras have characteristics similar to the younglings that they will likely be their respective mentors.

It's safe to tanjiro will be under giyu
And zenitsu will be under that forgetful mist hashira grin
Insect hashira don already get that girl wey love butterflies too

Then of course the wind hashira will mentor inosuke dey fit each other
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:
I'm guessing this one the hashiras have characteristics similar to the younglings that they will likely be their respective mentors.

It's safe to tanjiro will be under giyu
And zenitsu will be under that forgetful mist hashira grin
Insect hashira don already get that girl wey love butterflies too

Then of course the wind hashira will mentor inosuke dey fit each other

Nope
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mark23:

Nope

Nah wah oh...It's well
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nah wah oh...It's well

But if that happened, inosuke would probably challenge sanemi to fight him. Then he'll get destroyed in seconds grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mark23:

But if that happened, inosuke would probably challenge sanemi to fight him. Then he'll get destroyed in seconds grin

I think giyu has humbled inosuke's resolve tho.
Dude don admit say he ain't strong lol

He needs someone like the wind hashira to reactivate his recklessness
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Another fine episode ✔️

Hero Demon arrived right on time

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Demon slayer episode 23 was too short abeg, I feel cheated angry . I hope the next episode won't be like this cause I'm looking forward to a particular scene .
I'm not surprised that Sanemi thinks majority of the current demon slayers are incompetent sha. Many of them were killed like fodder by those spider demons. And the master thinks the current set of hashiras may be the strongest ever.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Upcoming...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
nani667:
Upcoming...
Looks like another harem isekai with an op protagonist undecided . I hope I'm wrong sha

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ayolzi:
ive watched berserk and I'm in the latest chapter of vinland saga and I can tell you that vinland saga is better
even in terms of character development
I won't say much because I don't want to spoil.it for you guys
this is where the problem is....
You need to read berserk...not watch...trust me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ayolzi:
vinland saga is set in the time of vikings it's basically a war anime, amazing story better than berserk any day you should try it
Vinland Saga is good but cannot be compared to berserk...
I've read both mangas trust me...berserk is better
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ayolzi:
I will, but damn its graphic
yes, trust me...the anime censored a lot...anime also skipped so much and jumbled the story...

Make sure u read about the lost chapter of berserk too

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
nani667:
Confirmed ✔️
this trash anime...smh...I'm sure goblin hero another trash will also receive season 2
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2019
The whole time I was watching demon slayer I was hoping we'll be introduced to the other hashitas properly or that weird butterfly chick
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Season 2 Confirmed ✔️

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mehravelli(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Hey guys,��
Are you a movie lover but you are limited to it
Don't worry,have gat you covered.
Get the Netflix app(cracked/mod version),and Advance download manager(to download) from me with just a token amount.
With this mod version you get to download unlimitedly anytime anywhere ranging from movies (latest to oldest),TV series and so on.
Chat me up for more info.
/2348164747374
N/B

*Ill give you all the apps you need , normally they require subscription monthly, but ones you buy them from me you will be free to watch and download movies for life
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fourcade:
Vinland Saga and Berserk are different. Both mangas are unique in their own way. I will say I enjoy the character development of Vinland Saga more. cheesy

Just started vinland saga.. Kinda remind of game of thrones

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.