Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (705099 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
nani667:
Senpai smiley
Saw something like this in seven deadly sins and my siblings were watching
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
blingxx:

Saw something like this in seven deadly sins and my siblings were watching
That is the exact reason I don't like seven deadly sins... How that small Meliodas does that nonsense to a grown aunty like Elizabeth still confuses me.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Alaadin(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
I can see u guys caught up with Kimetsu no Yaiba

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Alaadin:
I can see u guys caught up with Kimetsu no Yaiba
yap yap yap the episode is soo good but the highlight for me is depressed inosuke.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2019
And the thread is kinda bare now a days killon shele uncle ecchi nani667 is not stimulating the thread like usual.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Another epic Episode ✔️

Keeps getting better with each episode

I rate higher than Kimetsu no Yaiba

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lucky Pervert

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
nani667:
Another epic Episode ✔️

name
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Arthurity1:

That is the exact reason I don't like seven deadly sins... How that small Meliodas does that nonsense to a grown aunty like Elizabeth still confuses me.

try watching the whole anime and understand the plot tongue
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Alaadin(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrMeen:
yap yap yap the episode is soo good but the highlight for me is depressed inosuke.

He’ll snap out if it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
nani667:
Another epic Episode ✔️

You rate fireforce higher than kimetsu no Yaiba?
Oga that's a big lie

As far as 2019 is concerned, the biggest animes this year are Kimetsu no Yaiba and Vinland Saga, OPM 2 and SNK 3

Fireforce doesn't come close at all.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
hustlelegit:

try watching the whole anime and understand the plot tongue
I know the plot but that doesn't still justify the groping!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nova15:

Oga that's a big lie

As far as 2019 is concerned, the biggest animes this year are Kimetsu no Yaiba and Vinland Saga, OPM 2 and SNK 3

Honestly, fireforce feels like those shonen anime that came out during the early 2000's. I'd say the amazing animation done by David Production is the only thing its bringing to the table. When some of the up and coming shonen mangas(Jujutsu kaisen, ACT-AGE) get anime adaptation, it will be vastly overshadowed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nova15:

Oga that's a big lie

The Promised Neverland should also be on this list
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
hustlelegit:

name

✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nova15:

Oga that's a big lie

There is too much hype around Kimetsu no Yaiba... And it has lived up to the hype, but it is not even the best in 2019.... Ultimately everyone is entitled to their opinion

For me Kimetsu no Yaiba has never been the best... Bungou Stray Dogs S3 that aired earlier is better, and now I happily rate Fire Force higher... Fire force steady dropping epic stuff... The last few episodes of Kimetsu no Yaiba have been drab, episodes are like 5 mins with nothing happening

OPM 2 is nowhere even close... That one is not even top ten sef... Beginning to end was just dead, Saitama was hardly ever shown, and the few times he was he was almost always on a Toilet seat... Not to mention the plenty Plot holes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Honestly, fireforce feels like those shonen anime that came out during the early 2000's. I'd say the amazing animation done by David Production is the only thing its bringing to the table. When some of the up and coming shonen mangas(Jujutsu kaisen, ACT-AGE) get anime adaptation, it will be vastly overshadowed

Amazing animation is one thing, but it also has great characters, and very impressive fight scenes ✔️

Kimetsu no Yaiba is low-key riddled with plot holes and flashbacks...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol, this Nani guy
How come he watches all motion pictures
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:04am On Sep 11, 2019
✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2019
nani667:

Amazing animation is one thing, but it also has great characters, and very impressive fight scenes ✔️

Kimetsu no Yaiba is low-key riddled with plot holes and flashbacks...

It's cool if you prefer fire force to kimetsu no yaiba, people will always have different tastes.
But it's funny that you think fire force has 'great characters' while kimetsu no yaiba is 'riddled with plot holes' ( I'm really curious though, cause I didn't notice any serious one) .

The characters in fire force are as cliche as they can be. Now this isn't necessarily a bad thing when it's done properly.

First, we have the 'devil' mc with a dead mother that wants to be a 'hero' . If this sounds familiar, it's because it's the same as ao no excorsist. Also, the fact that people call him a devil because of his weird smile seems stupid to me. I mean, in a world were people can control fire or turn into fire monsters, you would think they have seen weirder things.

Next is the MC's childhood rival that for some weird reason thinks he's a knight ( it's as if people in this anime just go about giving themselves titles like hero and knight without earning them). Not only is the character boring, he's also really stupid. Who the hell forgets their dominant hand in the middle of a fight. That's just impossible and stupid.

Then of course, the cat fanservice girl tamaki. I normally try to ignore fanservice in anime, but fire force likes shoving distasteful fanservice down our throats and expects us to like it. I honestly don't know if the scene where shinra tried to stop that captain but somehow ended up with his hands handling her bare boobs (i don't even know how his hands could have possibly gotten there) was supposed to be funny. Ok they said she has bad luck with this sort of thing, yet she chooses to wear the most skimpy outfit possible to fight fire monsters (isn't she worried about getting burnt?).

The nun with a constant blush on her face,whose sole purpose is to look cute and be the occasional source of fanservice. I don't still understand why they'll carry someone like that on dangerous missions when she'll clearly be a liability. If a nun is that important, why don't they have some sort of combat training or at least a weapon for them not to be useless.

There are still other cliche characters like the always serious bespectacled guy, but I can't possibly talk about all of them.

Now I'm not saying the show is all bad. The animation is good, which is to be expected as this is 2019 . The opening music is really great too. It also has some nice fight scenes and some cool character designs. But honestly, the anime isn't that great. It's the kind of anime you binge-watch when you have nothing better to do. I expected better from the creator of soul eater.

Also, I'm not saying kimetsu no yaiba is the best anime ever. I honestly think the rating on Myanimelist is too high. The anime skips some details from the manga, which I find annoying. And the pacing of the latest episodes has been really slow.

Anyway, this is just my opinion. If fire force is kind of anime that you prefer, that's cool. People will always have different tastes, no matter how different or weird they might be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2019
nani667:

There is too much hype around Kimetsu no Yaiba... And it has lived up to the hype, but it is not even the best in 2019.... Ultimately everyone is entitled to their opinion

For me Kimetsu no Yaiba has never been the best... Bungou Stray Dogs S3 that aired earlier is better, and now I happily rate Fire Force higher... Fire force steady dropping epic stuff... The last few episodes of Kimetsu no Yaiba have been drab, episodes are like 5 mins with nothing happening

OPM 2 is nowhere even close... That one is not even top ten sef... Beginning to end was just dead, Saitama was hardly ever shown, and the few times he was he was almost always on a Toilet seat... Not to mention the plenty Plot holes

you wouldn't say that about OPM 2 if it was animated by madhouse. for me OPM 2 has been one of the best anime this year behind AOT S3 part 2. still waiting for MHA though.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Nova15:

Oga that's a big lie

mob psycho 100 II man then Kimetsu or is it Kimetsu no yaiba first dot know.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Clash ⚡

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Mark23:

It's cool if you prefer fire force to kimetsu no yaiba, people will always have different tastes.
But it's funny that you think fire force has 'great characters' while kimetsu no yaiba is 'riddled with plot holes' ( I'm really curious though, cause I didn't notice any serious one) .

The characters in fire force are as cliche as they can be. Now this isn't necessarily a bad thing when it's done properly.

First, we have the 'devil' mc with a dead mother that wants to be a 'hero' . If this sounds familiar, it's because it's the same as ao no excorsist. Also, the fact that people call him a devil because of his weird smile seems stupid to me. I mean, in a world were people can control fire or turn into fire monsters, you would think they have seen weirder things.

Next is the MC's childhood rival that for some weird reason thinks he's a knight ( it's as if people in this anime just go about giving themselves titles like hero and knight without earning them). Not only is the character boring, he's also really stupid. Who the hell forgets their dominant hand in the middle of a fight. That's just impossible and stupid.

Then of course, the cat fanservice girl tamaki. I normally try to ignore fanservice in anime, but fire force likes shoving distasteful fanservice down our throats and expects us to like it. I honestly don't know if the scene where shinra tried to stop that captain but somehow ended up with his hands handling her bare boobs (i don't even know how his hands could have possibly gotten there) was supposed to be funny. Ok they said she has bad luck with this sort of thing, yet she chooses to wear the most skimpy outfit possible to fight fire monsters (isn't she worried about getting burnt?).

The nun with a constant blush on her face,whose sole purpose is to look cute and be the occasional source of fanservice. I don't still understand why they'll carry someone like that on dangerous missions when she'll clearly be a liability. If a nun is that important, why don't they have some sort of combat training or at least a weapon for them not to be useless.

There are still other cliche characters like the always serious bespectacled guy, but I can't possibly talk about all of them.

Now I'm not saying the show is all bad. The animation is good, which is to be expected as this is 2019 . The opening music is really great too. It also has some nice fight scenes and some cool character designs. But honestly, the anime isn't that great. It's the kind of anime you binge-watch when you have nothing better to do. I expected better from the creator of soul eater.

Also, I'm not saying kimetsu no yaiba is the best anime ever. I honestly think the rating on Myanimelist is too high. The anime skips some details from the manga, which I find annoying. And the pacing of the latest episodes has been really slow.

Anyway, this is just my opinion. If fire force is kind of anime that you prefer, that's cool. People will always have different tastes, no matter how different or weird they might be.
Why are you wasting your time? What were you expecting from a guy that calls SAO trash but yet watches re zero?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
It seems that some people are still having traumatic episodes about naruto. Of course, naruto abused the flashback and talk no jutsu, but that doesn't mean that everytime an anime stops to do some world building, we start getting frustrated. Honestly, if all you want to see is nonstop fighting from start to finsh whithout taking time to talk, then go and binge watch some top anime fight scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
nani667:
✔️
SAO is one of those shows that I really liked when i first watched it.
But when i tried rewatching it, i couldn't stop cringing.
It has a nice concept, but the characters and story sucked.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Souka.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ganool: 3:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Here you can watch full complete anime at meownime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2019
nani667:
✔️
Didn't even bother to watch s3.. SAO was disappointing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2019
nani667:
lipsrsealed

Anime name
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Mark23:
Demon slayer episode 23 was too short abeg, I feel cheated angry . I hope the next episode won't be like this cause I'm looking forward to a particular scene .
I'm not surprised that Sanemi thinks majority of the current demon slayers are incompetent sha. Many of them were killed like fodder by those spider demons. And the master thinks the current set of hashiras may be the strongest ever.

The current set being the four that won the test

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (757) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.