Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (702245 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
JJOF:
I've finally made it up to episode 876 of one piece. I continued from episode 100 June of this month, and I've almost caught up.

Senpai, I hail o !

All them anime with over 800 episodes like Naruto,Detective Conan,etc, I just dey look am..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kanade21:

Senpai, I hail o !

All them anime with over 800 episodes like Naruto,Detective Conan,etc, I just dey look am..
Naruto does not have up to 800 episodes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Arthurity1:

Naruto does not have up to 800 episodes

I see. Thought it did.Thanks for the correction
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Its pretty obvious he's only into action and oppai. There's literally hundreds of isekai with that. Let him go and watch them kawai!!! angry
one of the reasons I like Kimetsu is because it offers a decent amount of action decent amount of comedy, emotional moments and a lack of fan service oppai trowing around our faces,

I mean one of the reasons why I do not show some of my people some anime is because you can't go a full five minutes without boob's or ass being thrown in your face I mean seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by theGigolo: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
mrMeen:
one of the reasons I like Kimetsu is because it offers a decent amount of action decent amount of comedy, emotional moments and a lack of fan service oppai trowing around our faces,

I mean one of the reasons why I do not show some of my people some anime is because you can't go a full five minutes without boob's or ass being thrown in your face I mean seriously.

Depends on the genre you follow, there are a lot of anime without oppai, Tokyo ghoul, shingeki no kyojin, Bleach infact them plenty.

Gimme anime recommendations

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
mrMeen:

true...when I get home. I will take a pic of my anime collection...
99 percent of the anime there have little or no oppai bullshit...so u can see and go for the ones u want
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
JJOF:
I used to be among those who mock anime watchers, but ever since I starting watching One Piece, and Shingeki no Kyojin, I fell so in love with anime. In fact, I prefer watching them over normal movies.

Welcome, since I started watching anime have lost interest in American seasonal movie, anytime I try watching it I just don't feel the vibe. It's really affecting me in a good way oo lol

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
JJOF:
I've finally made it up to episode 876 of one piece. I continued from episode 100 June of this month, and I've almost caught up.
For someone whose about to go on this journey, was it worth it?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nova15:
Akatsuki members by order of strength

Pain/obito
Itachi
Kisame
kakuzu
Hidan
Sasori
Deidara

Pain and obito had to share the top spot. It just can't decide who's stronger.
Hidan should be at the bottom of the bottom of that list. How the fvck do you put Hidan above Sasori & Deidara? Even if you're ranking them by teams, Kakuzu/Hidan are still bottom of the list.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
Hidan should be at the bottom of the bottom of that list. How the fvck do you put Hidan above Sasori & Deidara? Even if you're ranking them by teams, Kakuzu/Hidan are still bottom of the list.

How's sasori and deidara stronger than hidan and kakuzu?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nova15:

How's sasori and deidara stronger than hidan and kakuzu?
Near immortal elite puppet master with massive army of puppets and crazy serial number who spits WMDs from his palms Vs Guy with 4/5 hearts that enable multiple elemental manipulation (seems to be only one jutsu per element, though) and guy who can't die and usually needs your blood to kill you. How do you seriously evaluate these four and conclude that Kakuzu/Hidan are the stronger duo?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
Near immortal elite puppet master with massive army of puppets and crazy serial number who spits WMDs from his palms Vs Guy with 4/5 hearts that enable multiple elemental manipulation (seems to be only one jutsu per element, though) and guy who can't die and usually needs your blood to kill you. How do you seriously evaluate these four and conclude that Kakuzu/Hidan are the stronger duo?

Sasori gets bestest by a kid and a granny from retirement but Kakuzu and hidan killed asuma sarotobi and a couple of hidden leaf jounins. Faced Kakashi hatake and gave him a run for his money. He wouldn't have even killed Kakashi and inoshikachoji if naruto and tenzuo had not come to their rescue. So how are they not the stronger duo?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nova15:

Sasori gets bestest by a kid and a granny from retirement but Kakuzu and hidan killed asuma sarotobi and a couple of hidden leaf jounins. Faced Kakashi hatake and gave him a run for his money. He wouldn't have even killed Kakashi and inoshikachoji if naruto and tenzuo had not come to their rescue. So how are they not the stronger duo?
Sasori defeated a small country. Not a town, not a village, a whole freaking country. Deidara almost levelled Sunagakure, fended off Team Gai without his arms and almost defeated Sasuke single-handedly.
Hidan survived Asuma because of his immortality and lack of information on him and Kakuzu. Only Shikamaru was enough to handle him in the return leg.

Also Granny Chiyo was one of the best to ever do it. Put some respect on her name.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
Sasori defeated a small country. Not a town, not a village, a whole freaking country. Deidara almost levelled Sunagakure, fended off Team Gai without his arms and almost defeated Sasuke single-handedly.
Hidan survived Asuma because of his immortality and lack of information on him and Kakuzu. Only Shikamaru was enough to handle him in the return leg.

Also Granny Chiyo was one of the best to ever do it. Put some respect on her name.

Hidan and kakuzu took down a bijuu like it was nothing. I'd like to see sasori and Deidara try that. They're lucky Gara didn't go into tail beast mode.

Shikamaru is an elite, probably the best only behind Naruto and Sasuke. Put some respect to his name.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nova15:

Hidan and kakuzu took down a bijuu like it was nothing. I'd like to see sasori and Deidara try that. They're lucky Gara didn't go into tail beast mode.

Shikamaru is an elite, probably the best only behind Naruto and Sasuke. Put some respect to his name.
We never saw their fight with Yugito so we can't say it was nothing. Deidara was still good to go after defeating Gaara, even though he had one arm at the time. Sasori was fresh as fvck. He hadn't expended much energy taking down Kankuro. Hadn't even broken out of Hiruko.

Shikamaru is an elite strategist. But basically average when it comes to physical and ninjustsu prowess. Dude is a national treasure but definitely not top in any power lists.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kingkun69(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nova15:
Do you guys agree with this?

The MHA is a Naruto rip off?
nah even the creator said mha is heavily based on naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
We never saw their fight with Yugito so we can't say it was nothing. Deidara was still good to go after defeating Gaara, even though he had one arm at the time. Sasori was fresh as fvck. He hadn't expended much energy taking down Kankuro. Hadn't even broken out of Hiruko.

Shikamaru is an elite strategist. But basically average when it comes to physical and ninjustsu prowess. Dude is a national treasure but definitely not top in any power lists.

He's probably one of the few shinobis that can kill Hidan, even Kakuzu admitted that he has killed all his partners but can't kill Hidan.
Kakuzu that has faced the First Hokage and survived.
Deidara and Sasori are beneath them Niko.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nova15:

He's probably one of the few shinobis that can kill Hidan, even Kakuzu admitted that he has killed all his partners but can't kill Hidan.
I agree with the list kakuzu and hidan are stronger than deidara and sasori In a face off between the two duo hands down hidan will murder deidara and kakuzu will destroy sasori.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
JJOF:

Welcome to the league of One Piece lovers...

Dem no dey shout

If you Sabi, you Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Darivie04:

For someone whose about to go on this journey, was it worth it?
Yeah, it was worth it, although, it could be a Lil bit addictive, and take a lot of your time, since you'd be trying to meet up with where they currently are.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
mrMeen:
baba na action you want although Hbna.

Sadly It is not by fight... Problem with Kimetsu no Yaiba is when they are not fighting it is hopeless, They are trying too hard, with Zenitsu screaming allover the place...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Arthurity1:

If you watched naruto or bleach one episode per week... I swear you would have hated it.

I saw Naruto one episode Per week...

Most times one episode per month sef, back then internet was hard, and getting the episodes was even harder... Back when man's dey do overnight for Cyber Cafe just to get one Episode

didn't hate it

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kaycee7:

If it is by teams then Kakuzu / Hidan will probably be second only to Itachi / Kisame... Kakuzu will carry Hidan, Kakuzu can use all elements, plus he has a wealth of experience, that is his greatest asset... He should even be higher on the List
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Some Vinland Saga type recommendations for the Newbs ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
theGigolo:

Biko I need as many isekai recommendations as you can give me, especially OP mc
Slime isekai
Smartphone isekai
Demon lord isekai
Isekai cheat magician
Isekai with my mom

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by theGigolo: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Slime isekai
Smartphone isekai
Demon lord isekai
Isekai cheat magician
Isekai with my mom

I have seen all oh
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
theGigolo:

I have seen all oh
The you will have to wait. More will be dropping soon
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nova15:

Sasori poisons Kakuzu and his 4 hearts. Deidara blows both him and Hidan to smithereens. People talk about Kakuzu surviving Hashi as if it was a one-on-one battle. For all we know, Kakuzu saw his elite teammates being owned like it was a sparring match and snuck away.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
nani667:

If it is by teams then Kakuzu / Hidan will probably be second only to Itachi / Kisame... Kakuzu will carry Hidan, Kakuzu can use all elements, plus he has a wealth of experience, that is his greatest asset... He should even be higher on the List
You'll rate Kakuzu/Hidan above Pain/Konan? I think oppai is blocking your brain
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 2:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Please which site do you guys download from
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Kobucho is really cute

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (756) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.