Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (701450 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2019
✔️✔️

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Manga badass moments
I swear skull knight is op.
Also second picture has no info if you don't read demon slayer manga

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2019
nani667:
cool
Kakashi susanoo is stronger than sasuke's when he hasn't absorbed the tails
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2019
I sh*t you not.
You can not find an anime funnier than Detroit metal city.
Even funnier than Asobi Asobase
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2019
H

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2019
✔️✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2019
nani667:
lipsrsealed

Are you trying to convert us to that Boku no Pico anime? angry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2019
nani667:
Some Vinland Saga type recommendations for the Newbs ✔️
and they are supposed to know the names from that picture?
Cos I'm not a newb but even I can't tell most of those animes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Jake420:
Manga badass moments

new chapter don come out?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
I hope the whole pillar won't die before they defeat kuzan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
hustlelegit:

new chapter don come out?
Berserk chapter 359 2 weeks ago
Demon slayer on Saturday
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
hustlelegit:
I hope the whole pillar won't die before they defeat kuzan
They are close.
Upper moon 1 is about to die so they have chance
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Im sure Tanjiro sun god dance and see through world will pull through.
Tanjirp father must've been one hell of a guy.
If not for sickness he for still be alive and nezuko won't be a demon
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nova15:

How's sasori and deidara stronger than hidan and kakuzu?

Hidan was basically stupid(forget the fact that he killed azuma) , and kakuzu was killed by a low budget rasen shiruken

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nova15:
Do you guys agree with this?

The MHA is a Naruto rip off?

You are wrong..
*Todoroki is an anime version of zuko from avatar
*kakashi is fanous and known for his copy ninja, Aizawa is a low budget lazy batman who doesn't really give a Bleep cheesy
*Naruto and midoriya are diff.. Naruto use to be stupid asf, a kid who the hokage hard time, midoriya is nerd he spend most of his time studying and taking notes of other peoples ability undecided
*sasuke is a cool headed guy with nothing but one goal in mind, bakugo is hot headed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
blingxx:

Hidan was basically stupid(forget the fact that he killed azuma) , and kakuzu was killed by a low budget rasen shiruken

Low budget rasenshiruken? Have you forgotten then Tendo pain was killed with a rasengen?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
blingxx:

You are wrong..
*Todoroki is an anime version of zuko from avatar
*kakashi is fanous and known for his copy ninja, Aizawa is a low budget lazy batman who doesn't really give a Bleep cheesy
*Naruto and midoriya are diff.. Naruto use to be stupid asf, a kid who the hokage hard time, midoriya is nerd he spend most of his time studying and taking notes of other peoples ability undecided
*sasuke is a cool headed guy with nothing but one goal in mind, bakugo is hot headed

My post makes more sense than this
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jake420:

They are close.
Upper moon 1 is about to die so they have chance
The guy regenerative ability and breath is too crazy, shinazugawa is really injured and he his getting weak am not sure e can stand that long, himejima is the only one trying to hold down the upper moon.
Tanjiro,inosuke,tomioka and zenitsu are really injured so am not sure the battle against muzan will be fun unless a miracle go happen
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
just watched kimetsu no Yaiba ep 24 this has got to be one of the best episodes so far. can't believe someone said it was dry. zenitsu is destroying my ribs with laughter. I'm starting to love this show.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
I've been downloading Vinland saga, Dr Stone and fire force but haven't watched them yet which one is the best?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
CapedBaldy:
I've been downloading Vinland saga, Dr Stone and fire force but haven't watched them yet which one is the best?

Vinland saga

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jake420:

Nah, even if Tanjiro's dad was alive when muzan attacked his family I'm sure muzan would have killed him easily. He wasn't really a fighter. Plus his body was weak and frail
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jake420:
Manga badass moments

*****don't read if you don't want to be spoiled******

Koku is a beast. They haven't done any serious damage to him even though he is supposed to be drugged. Imagine him fighting without any handicaps
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dr. Stone...

Abandoned since after episode 2 ✔️

When the anime ends maybe I will binge force myself to just breeze through

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
nani667:
Dr. Stone...

Abandoned since after episode 2 ✔️

When the anime ends maybe I will binge force myself to just breeze through

grin

2 more weeks for kimetsu. I see the next episode is going to be about the insect hashiras student.

I can't wait to see tanjiro master to do breathing techniques 24/7
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jake420:
Sun God dance see through world

Spoilers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
hustlelegit:

The guy regenerative ability and breath is too crazy, shinazugawa is really injured and he his getting weak am not sure e can stand that long, himejima is the only one trying to hold down the upper moon.
Tanjiro,inosuke,tomioka and zenitsu are really injured so am not sure the battle against muzan will be fun unless a miracle go happen

See spoilers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
CapedBaldy:
just watched kimetsu no Yaiba ep 24 this has got to be one of the best episodes so far. can't believe someone said it was dry. zenitsu is destroying my ribs with laughter. I'm starting to love this show.

It's not funny anything guy.

I wish zenitsu dreams all day. That clown deserves slaps. It's because of his serious statte that I'mtrying not to binge the manga

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mark23:

Nah, even if Tanjiro's dad was alive when muzan attacked his family I'm sure muzan would have killed him easily. He wasn't really a fighter. Plus his body was weak and frail

Muzan was put down by tanjiro father
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It's not funny anything guy.

I wish zenitsu dreams all day. That clown deserves slaps. It's because of his serious statte that I'mtrying not to binge the manga
it's super funny to me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Muzan was put down by tanjiro father

No, that wasn't tanjiro's dad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mark23:

No, that wasn't tanjiro's dad
shocked
Spoilerssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (756) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: Najdorf and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.