Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693876 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Genjutsu won't work because aizen doesn't have chakra.
Kyoka suigetsu is perfect hypnosis and not a jutsu made by a man it's bankai of a sword with it's own mind.
Sharingan can't cancel kyoka.
Aizen is smarter.
His kidou/hado 90 will trap madara in a black hell which no jutsu except kamui can escape from.
Once again if omniscient beings can't kill aizen madara who has been gravely outsmarted twice will never find a way to kill aizen but aizen will obviously find a way.
All these are base aizen facts which madara can't win against.
Also being metaphysical beings aizen can also seal limbo lmao or even kill them with his hado.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Smile from them daddy

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Aizen is an extremely powerful combatant, well above many captain-level Soul Reapers. When preparing to activate the Hōgyoku, he states that despite its half-awakened state, it can be fully activated temporarily when fusing with someone with at least twice as much spirit pressure as an average captain-level Soul Reaper, referring to himself.[5] After Aizen embedded the Hōgyoku into his body, he undergoes a series of transformations that give him extraordinary boosts in both speed and strength. There are very few who can go toe to toe with him and survive.

Originally, Aizen carried a zanpakutō called Kyōka Suigetsu (鏡花水月, literally "flower in the mirror, moon on the water"wink. Kyōka Suigetsu's Shikai ability Kanzen Saimin (完全催眠, literally "Complete Hypnosis"wink, activated with the command "shatter" (砕けろ kudakero), is effective if the target watches the Shikai sequence once and thus can fall under Aizen's deception any time he wishes. There are only a few means to escape the sword's influence such as touching the blade before it is activated as Gin overheard. Though unaware of that fact, in his gambit to take down Aizen, Yamamoto grabbed the blade when it pierced him and read the blade's force to distinguish Aizen. After his final evolution by the Hōgyoku, made him immortal. It was only thanks to Ichigo's Mugetsu technique that Aizen was able to be sealed. Afterwards, Aizen finds that he no longer needs Kyōka Suigetsu itself as the weapon completely dissolves with its powers now a part of his being.

Guy g doesn't even need the sword anymore for his bankai anymore unlike every other single soul reaper in existence
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
I watched one Bleach ending when squad 1 vice captain was renting house, buying sofa, furnishing the whole place, dressing corporate, e.t.c only for us to see Aizen standing beside him and making fun of him and looking at him in his true form.

Now compare that to Madara dropping bomb, slashing and running getjutsu when in reality, Aizen could be using him as a throne stool.

We've seen Sharingan can be broken out from but no one overcame Kyōka Suigetsu. It was even Aizen himself that told Gin how to beat it as he wanted to see what Gin would do with that info.

It is a fight of the better illusionist and guess what? Aizen is.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jake420:
Genjutsu won't work because aizen doesn't have chakra.
Kyoka suigetsu is perfect hypnosis and not a jutsu made by a man it's bankai of a sword with it's own mind.
Sharingan can't cancel kyoka.
Aizen is smarter.
His kidou/hado 90 will trap madara in a black hell which no jutsu except kamui can escape from.
Once again if omniscient beings can't kill aizen madara who has been gravely outsmarted twice will never find a way to kill aizen but aizen will obviously find a way.
All these are base aizen facts which madara can't win against.
Also being metaphysical beings aizen can also seal limbo lmao or even kill them with his hado.
I wonder why it's so hard for you to comprehend the fact that the sharingan sees through kyoka suigetsu... IT WON'T FUCKING WORK. Your BS explanation of why kyoka suigetsu would work won't cut it simple. And please don't bring the crap of hadou number 90 because ichigo broke through that shit with brute force, what do you think madara would do with susanoo.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Arthurity1:

I wonder why it's so hard for you to comprehend the fact that the sharingan sees through kyoka suigetsu... IT WON'T FUCKING WORK. Your BS explanation of why kyoka suigetsu would work won't cut it simple. And please don't bring the crap of hadou number 90 because ichigo broke through that shit with brute force, what do you think madara would do with susanoo.
Once again spiritual pressure is what ichigo used and i don't get how you can't see sharingan won't work through kyoka I've given you the explanation countless times but you still don't comprehend.
Ichigo Spiritual pressure fused with his bankai broke the hadou not just brute force lol brute force can't break through hadou? Funny how you seem to ignore the fact that there is literally no way to kill aizen that even an all-knowing god knows this how will madara kill him you want to say madara who has been killed by hashirama and black zetsu can't be killed?
Aizen is the definition of overpowered accept it even the strongest hack villain in the anime couldn't kill him what are you even saying?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
teemy:
I watched one Bleach ending when squad 1 vice captain was renting house, buying sofa, furnishing the whole place, dressing corporate, e.t.c only for us to see Aizen standing beside him and making fun of him and looking at him in his true form.

Now compare that to Madara dropping bomb, slashing and running getjutsu when in reality, Aizen could be using him as a throne stool.

We've seen Sharingan can be broken out from but no one overcame Kyōka Suigetsu. It was even Aizen himself that told Gin how to beat it as he wanted to see what Gin would do with that info.

It is a fight of the better illusionist and guess what? Aizen is.
^
I don't know why it's so hard for them to comprehend my guy thinks sharingan can cancel out kyoka suigetsu lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Arthurity1:

Kyoka Suigetsu affects people's senses directly and thus, madara can't escape via chakra manipulation since it does not attack chakra.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Funny thing is once you see the sword or him now even if he leaves and cancels it he can start it anytime he can be sleeping and say before i sleep let me make this guy suffer small with kyoka even if you're in a different country.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jake420:

Lol rinnengan can bring people back to life and control dead bodies not their soul entirely, limbo is his only chance of attacking a soul reaper as it's also not materialistic and sharingan can cancels genjutsus bijuus help jinchuriki out of genjutsus by blocking their chakra flow, genjutsu needs chakra to work. Aizen doesn't have chakra but kyoka doesn't need any reitsu to work, has a mind of its own, doesn't need eye contact with the user, has no strain on the user either I've already explained this up there kyoka suigetsu is far superior than any genjutsu once you see his sword it's over.
reversing your argument how are we sure that kyouka suigetsu can affect chakra users, we are using universal facts here like people from both worlds can be ensnared in an illusion and we already know that the sharingan can break illusions.

and in the naruto universe eye contact is not the only means of triggering illusions sound, pointing, being withing a vicinity and so on.

And how are you sure that kyouka suigetsu does not need reitsu to work can you prove it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Arthurity1:

the guy is adamant that genjutsu won't work on aizen and that the sharingan can't break out of illusions, while at the same time insisting that aizen illusions will work on the people of naruto verse, ain't that just wonderful.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by urahara(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
blingxx:

You forgot the fact that madara was a warlord, a war tactician who fought countless battles alongside hashirama during the war
What tf is aizen without the ogyoku(forgot the spelling) .. To me aizen is an asslicker a guys who wins every battle by intimidating his opponent, making them feel unworthy and loss focus undecided
Aizen without the oogyoku won't be able to beat itachi without prep time not to mention madara

Do you remember how aizen starting ranting and running mouth when ichigo overpowered himundecided. It's obvious the guy is suffering from a mental illness it's called "god complex" he couldn't handle failure at that moment, madara would have chill and think instead of ranting

You are trying to compare a warlord to an asslicker undecided

Una just dey call me since morning angry angry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrMeen:
reversing your argument how are we sure that kyouka suigetsu can affect chakra users, we are using universal facts here like people from both worlds can be ensnared in an illusion and we already know that the sharingan can break illusions.

and in the naruto universe eye contact is not the only means of triggering illusions sound, pointing, being withing a vicinity and so on.

And how are you sure that kyouka suigetsu does not need reitsu to work can you prove it.
Because bankai affects both humans WIthout spiritual pressure complete hypnosis being it's bankai you don't need spiritual pressure to be affected by it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrMeen:
the guy is adamant that genjutsu won't work on aizen and that the sharingan can't break out of illusions, while at the same time insisting that aizen illusions will work on the people of naruto verse, ain't that just wonderful.
Just explained why lol.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ks even worked on barragan who's blind it can literally work on anyone who has senses any sense in that matter it doesn't require reiatsu unlike genjutsu.every jutsu is based on chakra genjutsu included however genjutsu attacks one's chakra directly to manipulate what one sees or thinks they are feeling it's all in your head however aizen kyoka will literally make you feel anything as it is directly attacking your senses not spiritual energy or anything unlike genjutsu attacking chakra flow that's why kyoka works on naruto characters even if genjutsu were to work on aizen the complete hypnosis can't be cancelled out by sharingan which cancels genjutsus by seeing through their flaws it's perfect hypnosis and doesn't have any flaw and it is not being used by a human but the soul of the sword itself.
This is why kyoka will work on madara but sharingan can't cancel it out even if it sees through it knowing it's all an Illusion you still won't be able to escape it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
You need to have a chakra network for genjutsus to work but for kyoka to work you must have senses that's being able to perceive in any way.
So MrMeen I've explained happy now?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
genjutsu doesn’t work on people without chakras because “to control the chakra flowing through and linking their cranial nerves” …
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Infinite tsukiyomi might work on people who haven't unlocked their chakra pores like kaguya did but that's the only exception on humans without chakra but aizen is a soul reaper which can manifest in the physical but is mostly Spiritual so that won't work either that's like using magic to deceive a ghost
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Derekyayo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
So I wanted to make sure kimetsu no yaiba and fire force had gone far before I binge watched them but the anxiety got the best of me and I decided to give in and when I say with king kongs arms banging on my chest that kimetsu no yaiba is the best anime in 2018/2019 I am not lying I have to put it among the top shelf of animes. tho I could point out some flaws but then again who doesn't have one. I can get a little bit of bleach from it as it relate also a shouen, also the hierarchy in terms of swordsmanship and power from both heros and villian, I also get the feel that just like bleach parental actions are the repercussions of kids situations both positive and negative. I hope to see where the writers strings otakus along but if its the ending I project it to be then I would be mind blown beyond awe in a long time.

fire force didn't appeal to me at first but after the first episode I was drawn to it, not only was it interesting to watch but it also tasked my mind heavily cos I had to watch a couple of episodes twice, rewind a couple of scenes so as to follow thru on every single detail. its kind complex if u ask me but once I got to trail where what meets whom I really got hooked.
I really hope both animes dont end up to be pretty long ones cos from d look at how characters are in need of develop and d progress so far, its looking like its gonna be but wanna see how they both end.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 12:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Jake420:
genjutsu doesn’t work on people without chakras because “to control the chakra flowing through and linking their cranial nerves” …
Then how did Infinite Tsukuyomi affected normal humans and even animals?
Saying Aizen's KS illusions can't be dispelled because no one in Bleach, a verse where no one in the verse has any illusion breaking ability has done so is like saying no one can beat Saitama.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:08am On Sep 21, 2019
nani667:
lipsrsealed

Hoo mo see mos
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 2:06am On Sep 21, 2019
acekhalifa:

Saying Aizen's KS illusions can't be dispelled because no one in Bleach, a verse where no one in the verse has any illusion breaking ability has done so is like saying no one can beat Saitama.
I already talked about this read back
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 2:14am On Sep 21, 2019
acekhalifa:

Infinite tsukiyomi is the only large range / God tier genjutsu which doesn't need you to have chakra but once again It works on physical beings do you think people can put genjutsu on the death god in naruto that sarutobi uses? Because that's what Aizen is a shinigami.
I've already explained this over and over again if you read all the comments you'll learn.Also if you were to gather a whole state in aizen presence the kyoka will hypnotize every single one there for eternity if aizen wants as long as they see his sword.
Genjutsu won't work on a non-living being.
Infinite tsukiyomi is the only exception for the chakra rule because it was casted with the power of the moon.
Madara has no God tier genjutsu in that aspect.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2019
(not possible because if everyone sees aizen sword in the whole world he can hypnotize everyone for eternity simultaneously like infinite tsukiyomi can no other genjutsu can do this)
I already talked about all this even how infinite tsukiyomi works on people without chakra because it's the only large scale genjutsu in naruto capable of so but won't still work on spiritual beings like the death god sarutobi haruzen uses
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 2:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Even if you escaped kaizen saimin Madara will never find a way to kill him,like i said even Yhwach an omniscient being couldn't.
But aizen being of higher intellect than madara will easily find a way to kill him even if the battles goes on for a full week
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 2:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Google it for yourself at least 8/10 will come out in favor of aizen. The other two are naruto fans who have no idea of aizen's full power this turned from a debate to a lecture from the get go.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 2:29am On Sep 21, 2019
H
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Last comment on the matter and summary.
Genjutsu won't work on aizen because he is a shinigami and doesn't have chakra flow tsukiyomi doesn't need Chakra flow but you have to be a human.
Aizen can't be killed even by an omnipotent character so madara who can loses.
Madara might not even be able to attack him with jutsu except limbo which aizen can defeat.
Aizen dangai can travel through dimensions.
Aizen has complete regeneration.
And can seal with kidou 90 which breaks space only mugetsu was able to defeat it due to higher spiritual pressure madara doesn't have.
Once again impossible.
Even without using kyoka he wins
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
nani667:
Hmmm...
tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Meh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: CoolUsername

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.